Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sixty two years ago today this happened... 18:02 - Jul 5 with 2048 viewsLohengrin

A skinny, teenaged boy put a match to blue touchpaper...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sixty two years ago today this happened... on 19:14 - Jul 5 with 1975 viewsperchrockjack

It's alright loh.
God rest his soul.

Kids have no idea how huge was his influence

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sixty two years ago today this happened... on 19:16 - Jul 5 with 1971 viewsLoyal

Dreadful, simply dreadful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sixty two years ago today this happened... on 19:37 - Jul 5 with 1921 viewsDr_Winston

He was the first. Many who came after were better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sixty two years ago today this happened... on 20:01 - Jul 5 with 1878 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Scotty Moore - lead guitar on That's Alright - just died last Tuesday at age 84.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sixty two years ago today this happened... on 20:29 - Jul 5 with 1840 viewsWiggle

Not overly impressed growing up listening on my first wireless bought through earnings from paper rounds , bread rounds and helping the local milkman. But these days he sits comfortably with all my other various music tastes. You can't argue that he has'nt stood the test of time.
Sixty two years ago today this happened... on 23:00 - Jul 5 with 1730 viewsTreforys_Jack

Huge Elvis fan growing up, which has stayed with me into adulthood and middle age. I can remember buying the 8 album vinyl box set from music aquarium in Swansea market, cost me over £30 which was a lot of money to me then. . Did a bit of vinyl 45" collecting on Ebay a few years ago.. Loved the way he managed to keep reinventing himself, from the sun sessions and the early Dixie music feel, to his comeback in 68, then the Vegas years. Poorly managed IMO, The one artist I would have loved to have seen live in all his pomp.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024