Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow 09:43 - Jul 7 with 10552 viewsPhil_S

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 11:07 - Jul 7 with 4817 viewsCopperJack

At Cardiff's stadium...there's a shock. Not the Millenium, with double the capacity, but Legoland. Not surprised people associate everything Wales with Cardiff.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 11:14 - Jul 7 with 4798 viewsmax936

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 11:07 - Jul 7 by CopperJack

At Cardiff's stadium...there's a shock. Not the Millenium, with double the capacity, but Legoland. Not surprised people associate everything Wales with Cardiff.

They could have a celebration in Swansea and Wrexham its simply not fair mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 11:36 - Jul 7 with 4757 views1983

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 11:07 - Jul 7 by CopperJack

Where do you want it Heol Las park?

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 11:53 - Jul 7 with 4714 viewsLord_Bony

I ll be at the castle tomorrow. Taking a good camera with me.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:03 - Jul 7 with 4687 viewsCopperJack

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 11:36 - Jul 7 by 1983

Where do you want it Heol Las park?

You're right, there's no other possible location within Wales besides Cardiff's stadium, and Heol Las park.

Or, you could've read my post where I highlighted the Millenium as another option, with a bigger capacity, and a chance to try and distance the relationship between Cardiff = Wales that has, over the years, turned many people off from supporting Wales.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:06 - Jul 7 with 4665 viewsLord_Bony

To be fair virtually every football nation will have a home coming in their nations capital.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:20 - Jul 7 with 4629 viewsLe_Swans

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:03 - Jul 7 by CopperJack

You're right, there's no other possible location within Wales besides Cardiff's stadium, and Heol Las park.

Or, you could've read my post where I highlighted the Millenium as another option, with a bigger capacity, and a chance to try and distance the relationship between Cardiff = Wales that has, over the years, turned many people off from supporting Wales.

The Millenium has got a speedway track on it, they'd hardly be able to parade the team around there, so the Carfiff City Stadium is the only real option as others have pointed out every country will likely have it in their capital.
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:35 - Jul 7 with 4594 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The players have repeatedly said that they consider the CCS their home ground. It's the obvious venue and it's absolutely nothing do do with anything else.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:36 - Jul 7 with 4589 views1983

It hasn't turned me off if anything it's made me want to support Wales more after going to France for one of the games and seeing everyone drinking and having a great time

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:37 - Jul 7 with 4581 viewsAngelRangelQS

They wanted to use the MS but couldn't because of the speedway there on Saturday.

Sorry to burst your bubble
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 15:52 - Jul 7 with 4420 viewsJBT95

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:37 - Jul 7 by AngelRangelQS

They wanted to use the MS but couldn't because of the speedway there on Saturday.

Sorry to burst your bubble

I was about to post this. Not everything is because 'the FAW love Cardiff City'. Thought we had got over this.

Why would we want to celebrate in a ground that has had nothing to do with EURO2016 in any shape or form (until last night)?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2016 15:52]
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 16:03 - Jul 7 with 4386 viewsDarran

It should be for kids only evertone over the age of 14 should be banned unless they're taking a kid.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 16:20 - Jul 7 with 4349 viewspencoedjack

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 15:52 - Jul 7 by JBT95

I was about to post this. Not everything is because 'the FAW love Cardiff City'. Thought we had got over this.

Why would we want to celebrate in a ground that has had nothing to do with EURO2016 in any shape or form (until last night)?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2016 15:52]

'Thought we had got over this.'

Now the mickey mouse football is finished & the real stuff begins in just over a month....Are we not back to disliking the Basseys ?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2016 16:23]
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:33 - Jul 7 with 4201 viewsSkipTheJack

I absolutely loved watching Wales in the Euros, but all footballers' parades are really stupid and pointless ideas. Sorry to be a buzzkill, but I couldn't care less where they hold it.
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:57 - Jul 7 with 4150 viewsImAlrightJack

Let's petition for Chris Coleman to have a knighthood, none of this pride stuff always being mentioned. That's just a verbal accolade not a physical award or honour.

Manic Street Preachers playing the music?, I'd rather have a pineapple wedged up my ar$e than listen to them.
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:43 - Jul 7 with 4036 viewswestside

wonder if the open top buses will be advertising cardiff
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 22:30 - Jul 7 with 3937 viewsswanstillidai

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:33 - Jul 7 by SkipTheJack

I absolutely loved watching Wales in the Euros, but all footballers' parades are really stupid and pointless ideas. Sorry to be a buzzkill, but I couldn't care less where they hold it.

This.

The players are probably dreading it. Just let em get away on their holibobs instead of plonking them on a bus while they falsely wave at the baying inbreds.
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 02:08 - Jul 8 with 3814 viewsswansea101

Good job it's in Cardiff and not Swansea, would want all you miserable fu ckers to moan about something else would they
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 08:36 - Jul 8 with 3730 viewsTrundle10

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 16:20 - Jul 7 by pencoedjack

'Thought we had got over this.'

Now the mickey mouse football is finished & the real stuff begins in just over a month....Are we not back to disliking the Basseys ?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2016 16:23]

You love em!
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 10:02 - Jul 8 with 3663 viewsBatterseajack

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 12:36 - Jul 7 by 1983

It hasn't turned me off if anything it's made me want to support Wales more after going to France for one of the games and seeing everyone drinking and having a great time

Dare i say it, but one of the best things about the Euros for me how much fun we have mixing with the Cardiff fans. Don't get me wrong, a good rivalry with Cardiff is healthy and necessary at club level, but being united over the Wales team beats the mindless hatred all day.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 10:02]
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 10:07 - Jul 8 with 3649 views1983

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 10:02 - Jul 8 by Batterseajack

Dare i say it, but one of the best things about the Euros for me how much fun we have mixing with the Cardiff fans. Don't get me wrong, a good rivalry with Cardiff is healthy and necessary at club level, but being united over the Wales team beats the mindless hatred all day.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 10:02]

Exactly this....

These are kind of reactions people like that anus & corky like

I'm going and on the pi$$ after in cardiff
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 10:10]

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:24 - Jul 8 with 3538 viewsScoobyDoo

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 10:07 - Jul 8 by 1983

Exactly this....

These are kind of reactions people like that anus & corky like

I'm going and on the pi$$ after in cardiff
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 10:10]

How you can mention Abrahams and Corky in the same sentence baffles me, Corky spent most of his time in France getting information for all Welsh fans so their trip would be pleasant. Salt of the earth Corky.
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:44 - Jul 8 with 3508 viewsEbo

[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 13:48]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:46 - Jul 8 with 3494 viewsEbo

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 16:03 - Jul 7 by Darran

It should be for kids only evertone over the age of 14 should be banned unless they're taking a kid.

Astonishing.. FFS
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 13:48]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:54 - Jul 8 with 3477 viewspencoedjack

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:24 - Jul 8 by ScoobyDoo

How you can mention Abrahams and Corky in the same sentence baffles me, Corky spent most of his time in France getting information for all Welsh fans so their trip would be pleasant. Salt of the earth Corky.

Corky and Alm spent most of their time in France getting information so Cardiff fans trip would be pleasant.

That is a fact

Fans may have got on brilliantly together, but it was fuk all to do with them pair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024