Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? 07:25 - Jul 11 with 4050 viewsSwaneeRiver

Can't wait for this waste of time to be over so that everyone behind the scenes can concentrate on finalising our squad.
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:18 - Jul 11 with 809 viewsunion_jack

Back on topic.

I think the trip is as much a bonding, team building exercise as much as playing trip. Get away from familiar surroundings and let the banter flow sort of thing.

Have we all forgotten how important #togetherstronger was?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:19 - Jul 11 with 807 viewsMurph75

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:18 - Jul 11 by union_jack

Back on topic.

I think the trip is as much a bonding, team building exercise as much as playing trip. Get away from familiar surroundings and let the banter flow sort of thing.

Have we all forgotten how important #togetherstronger was?

Back on topic.......Don't you think that's a little pedantic?
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:39 - Jul 11 with 785 viewsJackfath

Another thread ruined by OJ and PErch. No wonder I hardly ever post here anymore. I can't wait for the season to start to tell people in the stadium.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:51 - Jul 11 with 772 viewsunion_jack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:19 - Jul 11 by Murph75

Back on topic.......Don't you think that's a little pedantic?

Err, no!

Sounds like you have a problem. Share it with us.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:52 - Jul 11 with 771 viewsMurph75

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:51 - Jul 11 by union_jack

Err, no!

Sounds like you have a problem. Share it with us.

Fair enough.
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:52 - Jul 11 with 771 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:39 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

Another thread ruined by OJ and PErch. No wonder I hardly ever post here anymore. I can't wait for the season to start to tell people in the stadium.

oi oi the grease monkey is having his tuppence worth .

if you care to read it ,you'll find it's your bum chum Prosser who stuck his unwanted big hooter in from the off
Now fuk off and pester someone who gives a toss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:54 - Jul 11 with 768 viewsJackfath

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:52 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

if you care to read it ,you'll find it's your bum chum Prosser who stuck his unwanted big hooter in from the off

You're a very rude man.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 20:03 - Jul 11 with 757 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:54 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

You're a very rude man.

When necessary

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 20:07 - Jul 11 with 748 viewsJackfath

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 20:03 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

When necessary

And it certainly wasn't necessary to be rude to me.

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 20:09 - Jul 11 with 745 viewsDarran

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:52 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

Piss off Pissy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 20:24 - Jul 11 with 728 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 20:07 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

And it certainly wasn't necessary to be rude to me.

it sure was, and an apology wouldn't go amiss

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 23:26 - Jul 11 with 653 viewsRuDeMan1970

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:54 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

You're a very rude man.

You talking about me?

..."who will guard the guards..?"

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 01:01 - Jul 12 with 624 viewsLoyal

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 19:39 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

I reckon you could all fit in to a telephone box.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 10:35 - Jul 12 with 581 viewskarnataka

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 10:55 - Jul 11 by Highjack

I miss the palamos trips.

Yes, they were great. thoroughly enjoyed both of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024