Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strikers! 11:09 - Jul 20 with 1359 viewsSS2013

Anyone else getting nervy that well end up with a Ngog and Vazquez situation again ?

Surely we had targets ready to go as soon as season finished ? Closer we get to august the more likely we are to panic buy again.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Strikers! on 11:11 - Jul 20 with 1353 views2bzapt

Maybe the reason why we haven't signed a striker yet is because the club is still in negotiations with Marseille for Gomis' wages
Strikers! on 11:11 - Jul 20 with 1351 viewsjack247

Yes. I said I could see it happening before the Euros started. General consensus seemed to be 'plenty of time'.
Strikers! on 11:15 - Jul 20 with 1337 viewsGriffting

At this rate, I do feel like it will be Ayew up top with mcburnie on the bench for our first couple of games.
Strikers! on 11:35 - Jul 20 with 1269 viewsjack247

Strikers! on 11:11 - Jul 20 by 2bzapt

Maybe the reason why we haven't signed a striker yet is because the club is still in negotiations with Marseille for Gomis' wages

It's not a new thing though. We love waiting until late in the window. Appreciate we have new owners, but we have been doing this for years.

Great if we sign a Bony late on, or even get lucky and end up with a Michu on the cheap.

Not wanting to knock recruitment too much, because up until recently we have done it very well, even if late. I'd have thought we would have got targets nailed down and gone after them after last summers debacle though.
Strikers! on 11:48 - Jul 20 with 1228 viewsHighjack

We signed Michu on the 20th July. We signed Gylfi on the 23rd. Bony joined a week earlier but our season started earlier that year because of Europe. It seems this next week is when we've historically got the big stuff done.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Strikers! on 12:00 - Jul 20 with 1177 viewsSS2013

I hope your right bud !

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Strikers! on 12:00 - Jul 20 with 1177 viewsCopperJack

Strikers! on 11:15 - Jul 20 by Griffting

At this rate, I do feel like it will be Ayew up top with mcburnie on the bench for our first couple of games.

If we do start with that, then we'll absolutely sign another Vasquez/Ngog/Shecter on the deadline day. Regardless of the takeover and Euros, we should've had our signings prepared by now

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Strikers! on 12:11 - Jul 20 with 1124 viewsPBJxxx

I'd really love to see baston(over 6ft, 23yr old) who scored 18goals in 36 games last season.

According to Marca, AT want 15M which is the same price as Sakho and Valencia whom are both injury phrone.

All above regards to offload gomis which is high in wages.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno if this pic is suited for this thread but

We could use this new CB as a last miniute striker for some games such as Westbrom, Stoke ETC.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 12:18]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024