Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£7M for Ki and we said No ? 21:03 - Jul 21 with 4817 viewsbonymine

WTF?

Could have sold this' luxury' player who OCCASIONALLY has a decent game but NEVER puts in a tackle of any shape or form for a PROFIT but we said No ?

Really ??

Who the f*ck is making these decisions behind the scenes?

If we'd sold Ki to Stoke we could have clinched the Joey signing and after the sale of Paloschi,Eder and hopefully Go-Miss to Marseille we have a squad up to competing in the 'new world' of Premier League football?

I sincerely hope so !!!!!

STID..... Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:31 - Jul 21 with 1300 viewsmax936

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:21 - Jul 21 by IAN05

Ki is crap though. One good game last season - if anything he is over priced at 7 mill.

Allen on other hand has exactly what we need, crisp passing, mobile, aggression and would fit in easily

Plus he can read the game, maybe not quite up to Leon's level yet but he'll get there, Ki can do it as well, but he lacks the will and the application to finish the job, will he improve maybe, if Joe doesn't come he's gonna have to big time, he's got the skill set, but has he got the heart?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:33 - Jul 21 with 1292 viewsItchySphincter

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:31 - Jul 21 by max936

Plus he can read the game, maybe not quite up to Leon's level yet but he'll get there, Ki can do it as well, but he lacks the will and the application to finish the job, will he improve maybe, if Joe doesn't come he's gonna have to big time, he's got the skill set, but has he got the heart?

You're right Maxi, Ki has no bottle and is a huge negative influence on the side. Get rid.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:34 - Jul 21 with 1291 viewsItchySphincter

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:20 - Jul 21 by Oldjack

you need to poses class first

lol

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:36 - Jul 21 with 1286 viewspencoedjack

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:21 - Jul 21 by IAN05

Ki is crap though. One good game last season - if anything he is over priced at 7 mill.

Allen on other hand has exactly what we need, crisp passing, mobile, aggression and would fit in easily

Sorry fella I disagree with he's crap .... Frustrating at times yes crap definitely not
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:51 - Jul 21 with 1256 viewsnantywatcher

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:36 - Jul 21 by pencoedjack

Sorry fella I disagree with he's crap .... Frustrating at times yes crap definitely not

People not only think Joe Allen is worth more than Ki but worth twice as much!! I need to go back to my darkened room, the world's gone crazy.
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 23:10 - Jul 21 with 1228 viewsA_Fans_Dad

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:31 - Jul 21 by max936

You are comparing Apples with Oranges, or more correctly a Central Midfielder with an Attacking Midfielder.
Ki is an Attacking Midfielder being played out of position most of the time.
The one advantage he has over Joe is that he scores more goals.
Joe 127 Matches 8 Goals & 7 Assists
Ki 118 Matches 13 Goals & 7 Assists
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 23:32 - Jul 21 with 1208 viewsKerouac

For what it's worth I think Joe is twice the player of Ki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 23:43 - Jul 21 with 1195 viewsItchySphincter

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 23:10 - Jul 21 by A_Fans_Dad

You are comparing Apples with Oranges, or more correctly a Central Midfielder with an Attacking Midfielder.
Ki is an Attacking Midfielder being played out of position most of the time.
The one advantage he has over Joe is that he scores more goals.
Joe 127 Matches 8 Goals & 7 Assists
Ki 118 Matches 13 Goals & 7 Assists

Those starts are not dissimilar enough to demonstrate contrast.

Login to get fewer ads

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 06:53 - Jul 22 with 1110 viewsjack247

Both players, on their day, can run a midfield. Joe has his day far more frequently than Ki does. We are talking about a £13m for one of the first names on the teamsheet and valuing a squad player over £7m.
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 07:58 - Jul 22 with 1073 viewsKilkennyjack

Whatever it takes would be my view on the welsh pirlo. I would keep ki cos he is a class act.

Beware of the Risen People

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 08:42 - Jul 22 with 1038 viewsDafyddHuw

£7M for Ki is just insulting. Other clubs must think we're pushovers in the transfer market. We really need to play hardball when clubs come calling. And we're a much better squad with Ki than without him.
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 08:45 - Jul 22 with 1036 viewsJango

Surely we keep Ki even if we sign Allen. Allen Ki Cork and Fer is a strong 4 covering the midfield. Britton acts as a 3rd cover and both Fer and Ki can cover Siggy. That's the sort of strength we need to progress as a team.
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 09:08 - Jul 22 with 1012 viewsClinton

Ki has the ability to be a great player for us. Trust FG to get the best out of him. 7 million doesn't buy a player of his quality in this market. Double it, we might think about it. Well done for turning down the derisory offer.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 09:30 - Jul 22 with 1004 viewsjack247

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 22:29 - Jul 21 by builthjack

Last season, Ki performed better at away games. If we play possession football then he's one of the best. If you have the likes of Gomis losing the ball every time he gets it, then Ki isn't the man to win it back.
So it comes down are others good enough.

This is a very fair point. If we are going to have a mobile strike force that drag defenders out of position, it will play to Ki's strengths. If we are going with a target man, he is going to be a liability.
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 10:41 - Jul 22 with 980 viewsLeonisGod

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 09:08 - Jul 22 by Clinton

Ki has the ability to be a great player for us. Trust FG to get the best out of him. 7 million doesn't buy a player of his quality in this market. Double it, we might think about it. Well done for turning down the derisory offer.

Agree with that. £7m in this market seems to buy you a championship midfielder worth taking a punt on, not a proven PL performer.
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 11:17 - Jul 22 with 875 viewsSenhin

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 21:38 - Jul 21 by ItchySphincter

Go back to football manager.

What?

How does remembering something have anything to do with Football Manager?
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 11:19]

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 11:28 - Jul 22 with 851 viewsItchySphincter

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 11:17 - Jul 22 by Senhin

What?

How does remembering something have anything to do with Football Manager?
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 11:19]

Well try remembering how good he was when we shipped him off to Sunderland on loan or how he could barely get in the side last year. Go back to your computer games kid.

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 11:38 - Jul 22 with 839 viewsSenhin

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 11:28 - Jul 22 by ItchySphincter

Well try remembering how good he was when we shipped him off to Sunderland on loan or how he could barely get in the side last year. Go back to your computer games kid.

His first season he was okay, after making a massive step up in terms of league quality, and played most of his games in Leon's role whilst everyone lost their minds that he was doing easy passes... like Leon does.

Then at Sunderland he did really well.

Then he came back here and was player of the season.

Then last season he has some good games and some shit games... just like every other player in the squad.

When Leroy Fer is worth £5 mill, I think a player who does the above is worth far more than a couple of million on top of that.

As for Football Manager, I've not played it since I was in University four years ago, 'Adult'

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 11:40 - Jul 22 with 839 viewsflavafridge

At the moment we need to concentrate on strengthening our squad. We need adequate replacements for every position. I see Ki as a squad player, when he's good, he's a decent player. His consistency is his achilles heel. He's a type of plan B player when we need to change things up.
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 12:04 - Jul 22 with 820 viewsLeonisGod

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 11:38 - Jul 22 by Senhin

His first season he was okay, after making a massive step up in terms of league quality, and played most of his games in Leon's role whilst everyone lost their minds that he was doing easy passes... like Leon does.

Then last season he has some good games and some shit games... just like every other player in the squad.

When Leroy Fer is worth £5 mill, I think a player who does the above is worth far more than a couple of million on top of that.

As for Football Manager, I've not played it since I was in University four years ago, 'Adult'

That about sums it up
£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 12:16 - Jul 22 with 803 viewsmarchamjack

Joey and Ki play different roles.

Joey is better at his role than Ki is. So for me, Joey is worth more.

I'm not a big fan of Ki, specially on last season's showing, but if we keep him, then in fairness would certainly keep a strength in depth to our squad. So wouldn't be the worst thing for me. Any bids over 10 million though (which is about where he should be in today's mad market) then I would sell and see who we can get in.

Fer, just a squad player for me. Come into the team now and again and hopefully do an ok job.

But Joey, he will do a class, consistent job over many years to come I hope, if we land him home.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 21:50 - Jul 22 with 743 viewsItchySphincter

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 11:38 - Jul 22 by Senhin

Well Fer might not be worth 5M and that's probably why we haven't paid anything like that for him but he's twice as effective Ki. Ki is f*cking rubbish and if we don't start cutting out these parasites we'll be having the same conversation in the championship. Wake up.

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 08:06 - Jul 23 with 663 viewskarnataka

£7M for Ki and we said No ? on 21:51 - Jul 21 by bonymine

That's more like it but if Stoke have offered £13M for Joe no matter how much he & his missus want to 'come home' then money talks and a few years in the 'Stoke wilderness ' will seal his fate...

MONEY TALKS ......at EVERY LEVEL....

Going through a Divorce at the moment, seeking some form of comfort on here with the entertaining posts etc ......but at the end of the day 'Money Talks'.

STD. Together Stronger

💪💪💪

I like that typo (before you edit it):

STD. (sexually transmitted disease) Together Stronger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024