Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. 12:41 - Jul 22 with 2943 viewsadamswan

Sky sports reporting he has asked to leave, with the state of our attack at the moment I wouldn't be disappointed if we sound them out on this one.
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 12:54 - Jul 22 with 2878 viewsPegojack

Turns 30 next week. Wouldn't want to fork out a small fortune for him.
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 12:59 - Jul 22 with 2838 viewsmonmouth

Doesn't fit us at all. Ayew will be plying up front unless we sell him so why would Ulloa want to sit on the bench here anyway. We already have our main striker. Gomis will be back up the way things are panning out, if we can't unload the fcker.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:05 - Jul 22 with 2808 viewsadamswan

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 12:59 - Jul 22 by monmouth

Doesn't fit us at all. Ayew will be plying up front unless we sell him so why would Ulloa want to sit on the bench here anyway. We already have our main striker. Gomis will be back up the way things are panning out, if we can't unload the fcker.

I take your point, but on what I've seen I won't be very confident going into the season with Ayew up front. His best performances have been either dropping off a striker or out wide. Too risky imho. I'm not saying Ulloa be our main man necessarily, but if they'll take a reasonable fee and we offer him more football than Leicester I think it's decent business.
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:09 - Jul 22 with 2778 viewsmonmouth

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:05 - Jul 22 by adamswan

I take your point, but on what I've seen I won't be very confident going into the season with Ayew up front. His best performances have been either dropping off a striker or out wide. Too risky imho. I'm not saying Ulloa be our main man necessarily, but if they'll take a reasonable fee and we offer him more football than Leicester I think it's decent business.

I'd rather we do better and younger if we were going for a main man. I'd have been pretty disappointed if we'd bought him from Brighton as Leicester did, even more so now. I'd hope our watcwords are pace and mobility from now on. Paloschi was better than Ulloa.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:10 - Jul 22 with 2778 viewspencoedjack

I can't see Ayew Siggy and a new big signing striker being here next season

& I don't class Ulloa as a big name striker
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:14 - Jul 22 with 2745 viewsSS2013

Much better than what we have, get him Huw

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:19 - Jul 22 with 2721 viewslondonlisa2001

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 12:59 - Jul 22 by monmouth

Agree re Ulloa, disagree about not getting a forward. We're setting up for 433, with Ayew as one of the 3 and someone like Chadli as well. But we will still get in a point man. Ayew and someone like Chadli would be flexible if we revert to a 4231 with Montero / Barrow etc.

I suspect Guidolin doesn't think our wide men are 433 material.
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:20 - Jul 22 with 2716 viewsDr_Winston

If we want a big lump upfront then stop pissing about and go for Wilf.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:22 - Jul 22 with 2699 viewslondonlisa2001

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:20 - Jul 22 by Dr_Winston

If we want a big lump upfront then stop pissing about and go for Wilf.

I wouldn't think we are aiming for a big lump and I personally don't believe we should bring Wilf back.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 13:22]
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:32 - Jul 22 with 2629 viewsadamswan

Naturally I tend to hope for pace and mobility, but when you think about it, our 2, possibly 3 most prolific goalscorers in out Prem days-

Michu
Bony
Sigurdsson

have hardly been blessed with Bolt like sprinting. Struggling to think of a better alternative right now thats remotely available, happy to be proven wrong.
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:37 - Jul 22 with 2604 viewsAussieSwan

if we could get him for 5 or 6 million then he'd be good, but he'll probably command a fee around 10 million or more. At that price I'd pass

If Mario Gomez is really available for 6 million I'd take him over Ulloa at 10 any day

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 14:04 - Jul 22 with 2521 viewsDaggyjack

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 13:37 - Jul 22 by AussieSwan

if we could get him for 5 or 6 million then he'd be good, but he'll probably command a fee around 10 million or more. At that price I'd pass

If Mario Gomez is really available for 6 million I'd take him over Ulloa at 10 any day

http://www.onceametro.com/2016/6/30/12069894/rumor-mls-club-has-offered-mario-go

Gomez would be a great option at a low price £5 million tops although wages may be a problem.
Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 14:09 - Jul 22 with 2500 viewsadamswan

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester. on 14:04 - Jul 22 by Daggyjack

http://www.onceametro.com/2016/6/30/12069894/rumor-mls-club-has-offered-mario-go

Gomez would be a great option at a low price £5 million tops although wages may be a problem.

No chance Gomez would come to us unfortunately, he's just not the kind of guy I can see living down here.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024