Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Once Everton has touched you...... 12:09 - Aug 11 with 8954 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

Once Everton has touched you...... on 21:08 - Aug 11 with 1549 viewslondonlisa2001

Once Everton has touched you...... on 21:03 - Aug 11 by SwansNZ

Quite possibly Ash wrongly thought he was bigger than the club.

He was a player (and yes, captain), and should have no input into any player/manager signings.

Certainly seemed to want to have an input into all sorts of decisions. Manager, signings, who played next to him in central defence...

What's quite interesting actually, is whether the Americans have put their foot down or whether Huw has. After all, it may be that Huw was irritated about it some time ago and yet the other board members (now all gone of course) were the ones who wanted us to cave in to every demand?

I did snigger when he said about playing for a manager who'd been a world class player. After all, he loved that last time he did it didn't he ...
Once Everton has touched you...... on 21:23 - Aug 11 with 1507 viewslonglostjack

Once Everton has touched you...... on 21:08 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Certainly seemed to want to have an input into all sorts of decisions. Manager, signings, who played next to him in central defence...

What's quite interesting actually, is whether the Americans have put their foot down or whether Huw has. After all, it may be that Huw was irritated about it some time ago and yet the other board members (now all gone of course) were the ones who wanted us to cave in to every demand?

I did snigger when he said about playing for a manager who'd been a world class player. After all, he loved that last time he did it didn't he ...

Nice touch to reject the first bid.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:07 - Aug 11 with 1432 viewssherpajacob

Once a blue always available to a Manchester club for a decent price.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:13 - Aug 11 with 1415 viewsSS2013

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:25 - Aug 11 by Darran

I've been saying this for a number of years it's a disgrace and Williams can go f*ck himself.

Grow up Dar, last pay cheque before retirement, massive signing on fee / chance to play at a huge club, dont tell me you would'nt do the same at the end of your career.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:33 - Aug 11 with 1352 viewsSwansNZ

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:13 - Aug 11 by SS2013

Grow up Dar, last pay cheque before retirement, massive signing on fee / chance to play at a huge club, dont tell me you would'nt do the same at the end of your career.

last pay cheque?
huge club?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:36 - Aug 11 with 1334 viewsAngelRangelQS

Once Everton has touched you...... on 21:23 - Aug 11 by longlostjack

Nice touch to reject the first bid.

We asked him to stay but didn't offer him a new contract. That says it all to me
Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:46 - Aug 11 with 1302 viewsmorningstar

The red side are already referring to Ash as 'Purple Aki'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3576790/Muscle-obsessed-pervert-dubbed-P

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:47 - Aug 11 with 1295 viewsSwansNZ

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:36 - Aug 11 by AngelRangelQS

We asked him to stay but didn't offer him a new contract. That says it all to me

Says he already had a contract for the next 2 years.

Login to get fewer ads

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:48 - Aug 11 with 1289 viewsSwanseajill

Once Everton has touched you...... on 21:08 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Your last sentence proves that women never forget anything.

Anyway, at least we will be spared the never ending roundabout of Ashley's agent stirring up rumours of him leaving...every blooming closed season.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:51 - Aug 11 with 1265 viewsAngelRangelQS

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:47 - Aug 11 by SwansNZ

Says he already had a contract for the next 2 years.

Didn't stop them giving Gylfi one
Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:54 - Aug 11 with 1250 viewsSwansNZ

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:51 - Aug 11 by AngelRangelQS

Didn't stop them giving Gylfi one

Gylfi deserved one.

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:57 - Aug 11 with 1238 viewsbonymine

Once Everton has touched you...... on 22:48 - Aug 11 by Swanseajill

Your last sentence proves that women never forget anything.

Anyway, at least we will be spared the never ending roundabout of Ashley's agent stirring up rumours of him leaving...every blooming closed season.

Definitely Lorr.

After 40+ years following the Swans (longer in your case without wishing to be rude !) I think we develop a very thick skin and take everything with a pinch of salt.

Players will always come and go, some will earn 'legendary' status, some will be 'totally embarrassing' and most will be somewhere in between, but we will always support OUR Club through thick and thin.

As somebody posted the other day, Swansea City is OUR love but to the players it is simply ANOTHER EMPLOYER !!

STID !!! Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Once Everton has touched you...... on 00:31 - Aug 12 with 1130 viewsLoyal

Just remember all you pandering fcktards that this is pure evidence of how these idiots are. They don't give a Fck. Me, me me. It's all about Swansea City not some bag of skin we allow to wear our clubs shirt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Once Everton has touched you...... on 10:31 - Aug 12 with 1025 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:53 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Everton Weekes was a cricketer for the West Indies wasn't he?

There's a roundabout named after him in Barbados.

The bit I don't understand about the Ash Williams social media stuff, is that they've sold a player for £50m, replaced him with a 32 year old for £12m and are announcing it as though it's the transfer of Bale or Ronaldo.

If we sold a player for £50m and replaced them with a 32 year old for £12m there'd be ructions on here about asset stripping, lack of ambition, 'where's the money gone' stuff etc. I don't understand how they can be happy. Of course Stones isn't worth what they've received, but that doesn't help the fans - it's not like they have cheaper tickets now. Strange.

Gary Sobers has got one named after him to! Cool place Barbados, macaroni pie and copious amounts of rum punch.

(edit - for the bourgeios capitallist pigdogs , of course. Cough)
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 10:50]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Once Everton has touched you...... on 10:33 - Aug 12 with 1023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Once Everton has touched you...... on 15:59 - Aug 11 by sully49

How the mighty has fallen, unbelievably bad taste. He has forgotten us quickly.
As Darren so aptly teaches us F*ck him.

He was only mighty in his own big head! I don't know what all the fuss is about, we should have sold him two years ago !

Once Everton has touched you...... on 10:42 - Aug 12 with 1015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Once Everton has touched you...... on 19:39 - Aug 11 by Swanseajill

There is no doubt that Ash has been a great player for us over the years.
But that vid is a kick in the teeth for all the Swans fans that have supported him for many years.
I will still be a fan when he plays for Wales ( well..you have to, don't you} but as far as I'm concerned he is no longer our player, lets move on.
Onward and upward Swans.

I can't be bothered to even watch it because I can guess the nausea he's going to trot out.
I've said it 5 times and I'll say it again :- he's the biggest "I am" we've probably had playing for us. He's done well but in a stable club that had a very experienced CD alongside him for years in Monk I think he's earned his money that's all. He's welcome to his big money move and I certainly don't begrudge him. In fact it's the best outward transfer we've done.

Really looking forward to seeing if FF and Jordi can consistently produce the kind of performance together that they managed at West Ham away last season. If they do that on a regular basis Williams will not be missed at all................

Once Everton has touched you...... on 11:16 - Aug 12 with 971 viewsSmellyplumz

Once Cardiff has touched you... You need to go have a wash!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Once Everton has touched you...... on 11:25 - Aug 12 with 963 viewsManBearSwan2

Show me where on the doll did Everton touch you.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 11:36 - Aug 12 with 935 viewsfbreath

Looking forward to Monmouth's view on Ash's new love when he's back.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:11 - Aug 13 with 787 viewsattila_the_hun

the premier league is soulless
the players get paid a fortune yet can't even be bothered to sign autographs for kids or smile when they have a pic taken
find myself going to watch the Ospreys more these days, cheaper tickets, the club is like one big family, the players have all the time in the world for the fans and I can have a pint in the stands and fans of both teams can sit together without acting 'ard
The players earn their money and don't fall down like they have been shot when somone breathes next to them
and maybe one day i'll actually understand what the hell is happenin when I watch the rugby :)

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024