Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastics are out in force 17:41 - Sep 1 with 10886 viewsJBG

FFS have they ever seen the really bad days?
Plastics are out in force on 11:08 - Sep 2 with 1550 viewsperchrockjack

its sad to see you want to carry this on...

Its up to you ,son.

My, mine, you ,yours,ours,theirs,

Amo amas amat

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plastics are out in force on 11:12 - Sep 2 with 1530 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 11:08 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

its sad to see you want to carry this on...

Its up to you ,son.

My, mine, you ,yours,ours,theirs,

Amo amas amat

Just showing people how much of a mad c*nt you are Sonny.

You of all people calling someone plastic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plastics are out in force on 11:20 - Sep 2 with 1525 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks Lord for reminding me where the ignore button is.

Your obedient servant

scouce (portugueses accent on c)

Plastics are out in force on 11:31 - Sep 2 with 1506 viewsjackonicko

We used to moan just as much when we were shit. We just had to do it on swanmail and wait for it to be forwarded on.

I miss compuserve.
Plastics are out in force on 11:37 - Sep 2 with 1494 viewsperchrockjack

Ive always maintained moaning is good because if we are apathetic or simply accept matters then we are truly stuck.

No problem surely in letting guido and the club that ,as it stands, we aint happy, plastics or not, six month fan or sixty year fan (as in my case)

Plastics are out in force on 11:38 - Sep 2 with 1491 viewsMrSwerve

It's starting to get tedious when someone who has supported the Swans 20,30,40,50+ years are instantly called plastics when they express concern on anything about the club.

Of course they remember the sh*te days. Of course it is better now. People complaining just want this period in our club's history to continue for as long as possible.

It's such an easy counter-argument for people to say 'you're a plastic' or 'you obviously weren't there in the division 4 days' etc...how about frame your argument with some evidence.

We shouldn't necessarily be happy with our transfer dealings just because they are better than signing Owain Tudur Jones or Steve Watkin. We've moved on. We need to think bigger...otherwise this small-town mentality will eventually drag us down again.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Plastics are out in force on 11:45 - Sep 2 with 1475 viewsperchrockjack

It is not comfort to harp on about our chequered past.
None at all.

My dad and I have 140 years of swans supporting between us. By supporting, I don't mean the necessity to go to every home game but the basic need to find out how we are doing and what the score is. My mother s father lived in Fleet St ;never went to a game but called himself a swans fan. He dies one.

Here s where ERE S

Plastics are out in force on 11:52 - Sep 2 with 1452 viewsperchrockjack

..CONTD.sorry, WE SHOULD BY NOW HAVE MOVED ON significantly by now with a bigger stadium and profile. WE HAVENT.

I don't want us to simply stagnate or we ll die. I said this seasons ago and maybe its happening now. Move forward or die.

there is no reason to want to return to lower leagues just to satisfy those clearly seeing themselves as better fans. This site is full of em. WE SHOULD WANT /DEMAND THE BEST. We re not getting it, nowhere near.

Its about ambition. Pride,Swank,Balls,chutzpah. I feel our crowd lacks it and maybe the players feel it. It shouldn't really affect them but it does.

Its also a case of not blaming fans who don't go as those who DO and keep schtum ,gab ,gossip or feed their faces all game.

Hopefully, soon, all this doom and gloom will have proven unnecessary

Login to get fewer ads

Plastics are out in force on 12:05 - Sep 2 with 1437 viewstomdickharry

There are thousands of Swans fans who never post on this site whom I bet are not at all happy with the transfer window,but its closed now,our Manager and Chairman are happy consequently we have to go along to the Liberty and support the club,going to be a hard season but except for the chosen few most fans of clubs in the PL will be saying that.Good article in the Mail today which touches on the lack of opportunity for young home grown players,we have a few who could step up this season and make progress,namely Fulton,McBurnie and Kingsley these young players will learn from the experienced ones and will be part of our future,this is why signing one free agent like Flamini would be a valuable asset from whom Fulton and Kingsley in particular could benefit.
Plastics are out in force on 12:08 - Sep 2 with 1428 viewsperchrockjack

and that last post really is as it is

Plastics are out in force on 12:11 - Sep 2 with 1420 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Manager and chairman happy with the squad?

No amount of saying it or repeating it will make me believe it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Plastics are out in force on 13:35 - Sep 2 with 1353 viewscrix

Plastics are out in force on 11:38 - Sep 2 by MrSwerve

It's starting to get tedious when someone who has supported the Swans 20,30,40,50+ years are instantly called plastics when they express concern on anything about the club.

Of course they remember the sh*te days. Of course it is better now. People complaining just want this period in our club's history to continue for as long as possible.

It's such an easy counter-argument for people to say 'you're a plastic' or 'you obviously weren't there in the division 4 days' etc...how about frame your argument with some evidence.

We shouldn't necessarily be happy with our transfer dealings just because they are better than signing Owain Tudur Jones or Steve Watkin. We've moved on. We need to think bigger...otherwise this small-town mentality will eventually drag us down again.

just as its tedious listening to the complete bile coming from some peoples mouths regarding the state of our club.
of course we all wanted to have better players come in through the transfer window, it wouldn't be natural if we didn't. but lets face it even if we got messi in there would be someone on here moaning about it because they have some agenda regarding the hierarchy. ffs ive seen more positive stuff said from Cardiff fans on here about our club then what some of our so called supporters say.
I can see the response to this now 'this is a forum we are allowed to say if we are annoyed about stuff'. well yeah theres voicing an opinion and then theres the promotion of an agenda, they are 2 different things. some of the people on here clearly have an agenda and every time something doesn't go perfectly in the club they see it as an opportunity and jump on here waving their placards saying the same crap every time.
Plastics are out in force on 14:28 - Sep 2 with 1295 viewsDewi1jack

Plastics are out in force on 12:11 - Sep 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Manager and chairman happy with the squad?

No amount of saying it or repeating it will make me believe it.

Manager seems too much of a gent to complain.
Chairman is happy.
Look at the cash he's saved and made the Septics already.
Wonder if he gets a bonus/ percentage based on what he can make profit in the transfer market?

To the OP
Calling people who are concerned about what's happening at the club "plastic" is just being a tedious tw@
Provided we all get behind the team on match days, then I don't see anyone as plastic.
The people who support Yernited/ Citey/ Liverpool etc who have never been anywhere near the ground, or tried to get and see their team/ swap teams yearly are the plastics
Yes, we are in so much a better place than when Silver Shield/ Petty/ league 4 dross were the norm at the club.
Some of us really don't want that sh1te again and will voice concern.

Also, IMHO the fuggin plastics that we have the ones are the ones who boo or leave early .
And I really couldn't give a fuk if "you pays you money and you can do what you want"
Don't like what you see, then voice criticism, just flick the v sign or whatever.
Booing is really not constructive. And it gets on a lot of peoples tits.

Guessing that last couple of sentences will get me a few down arrows or just pure vitriol

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Plastics are out in force on 15:24 - Sep 2 with 1260 viewsmax936

Plastics are out in force on 12:05 - Sep 2 by tomdickharry

There are thousands of Swans fans who never post on this site whom I bet are not at all happy with the transfer window,but its closed now,our Manager and Chairman are happy consequently we have to go along to the Liberty and support the club,going to be a hard season but except for the chosen few most fans of clubs in the PL will be saying that.Good article in the Mail today which touches on the lack of opportunity for young home grown players,we have a few who could step up this season and make progress,namely Fulton,McBurnie and Kingsley these young players will learn from the experienced ones and will be part of our future,this is why signing one free agent like Flamini would be a valuable asset from whom Fulton and Kingsley in particular could benefit.

Flammni attracts red cards though so do we need that worry?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Plastics are out in force on 15:30 - Sep 2 with 1247 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 14:28 - Sep 2 by Dewi1jack

Chairman is happy.
Wonder if he gets a bonus/ percentage based on what he can make profit in the transfer market?

To the OP
Calling people who are concerned about what's happening at the club "plastic" is just being a tedious tw@
Provided we all get behind the team on match days, then I don't see anyone as plastic.
The people who support Yernited/ Citey/ Liverpool etc who have never been anywhere near the ground, or tried to get and see their team/ swap teams yearly are the plastics
Yes, we are in so much a better place than when Silver Shield/ Petty/ league 4 dross were the norm at the club.

Also, IMHO the fuggin plastics that we have the ones are the ones who boo or leave early .
And I really couldn't give a fuk if "you pays you money and you can do what you want"
Don't like what you see, then voice criticism, just flick the v sign or whatever.

Guessing that last couple of sentences will get me a few down arrows or just pure vitriol

i would love to see you posting when we are out of the Prem? you'll go back to supporting the big premier teams i suspect, i will support my club if the spend £1 or £300 milion pounds, something you can't do by the looks of things
Plastics are out in force on 15:33 - Sep 2 with 1230 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 14:28 - Sep 2 by Dewi1jack

Chairman is happy.

To the OP

I can't recall many tedious tw*ts sailing to a league game.

Plastics are out in force on 15:41 - Sep 2 with 1225 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully we ll still stay in prem Kev.
Frankly, what or who people see as a plastic or an otherwise inferior fan is of no consequence.

Our club is all that matters.

Therefore , when things go badly, as they are now, we SHOULD winge.

I m alos not bothered who goes to what games either as the team gets no pints for that.

I'm also not bothered about not doing any "hard miles", a phrase that stands out as the most offensive of all as regards travelling to watch us away.

PLASTICS are not fans of ANY club. THEY ARE PUERILE GLORY HUNTING JERKS

Plastics are out in force on 15:50 - Sep 2 with 1213 viewsDewi1jack

Plastics are out in force on 15:33 - Sep 2 by Darran

I can't recall many tedious tw*ts sailing to a league game.

Be interesting to see someone sail to Rotherham, Doncaster, MK or Carlisle etc etc I s'pose.
Don't do sailing myself personally. Not enough waterways in the world.
And the most interesting places and people seem to be inland. Although the most beautiful are by the coast. Swings and roundabouts really
Only about a handful of clubs you could moor a boat near anyway.
Thinking Stoke and Fulham as the closest grounds to a river/ canal.

JBG.
Not much of a fisherman really are you?
But you carry on thinking you are in your own little deluded world.
Bet you boo the team and leave early.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Plastics are out in force on 16:22 - Sep 2 with 1167 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 15:41 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Frankly, what or who people see as a plastic or an otherwise inferior fan is of no consequence.

I m alos not bothered who goes to what games either as the team gets no pints for that.

I'm also not bothered about not doing any "hard miles", a phrase that stands out as the most offensive of all as regards travelling to watch us away.

Of course you're not bothered you don't f*cking go to any that's why.

Plastics are out in force on 16:29 - Sep 2 with 1160 viewsQuakerJack

Plastics are out in force on 17:55 - Sep 1 by BlameHuwJenkins

So because at one point in the clubs history we found ourselves in a lower division than what we currently compete in, fans are not allowed to show concern when the man running the club is undoubtedly taking the club backwards with each passing day?

There's also those who are too young to remember those days... they obviously don't get an opinion either..

Honestly I hate this "I was at Boston away so I have more right than you". If it wasn't for the plastics we'd still be playing Boston away. Just because someone voices their displeasure at the club, if they pay to watch us every week then they have earned the right to voice their displeasure and it doesn't necessarily mean they didn't go to Northampton in division 3/4 (whatever you remember as a fan).

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Plastics are out in force on 16:34 - Sep 2 with 1152 viewsjack247

Plastics are out in force on 16:29 - Sep 2 by QuakerJack

There's also those who are too young to remember those days... they obviously don't get an opinion either..

Honestly I hate this "I was at Boston away so I have more right than you". If it wasn't for the plastics we'd still be playing Boston away. Just because someone voices their displeasure at the club, if they pay to watch us every week then they have earned the right to voice their displeasure and it doesn't necessarily mean they didn't go to Northampton in division 3/4 (whatever you remember as a fan).

I've been to Boston away (not been to Northampton) and I'm still pretty pissed off at how the club is being run at the moment.
Plastics are out in force on 17:05 - Sep 2 with 1118 viewsOldjack

Plastics are out in force on 09:03 - Sep 2 by JBG

There is no more a minge in this world than you fella, a stupid old man thinking he's a hollie,who pi$$is his pants regulary, and meets me on a wind up to fight me,pretends he was a vetch field regular, and none of the old lads had ever seen him before, FACT

Ps lucky i was joking, i'd rip you apart

Oi peanut head your full of shyte as usual , do you wanna be in my gang

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Plastics are out in force on 18:07 - Sep 2 with 1073 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 16:34 - Sep 2 by jack247

I've been to Boston away (not been to Northampton) and I'm still pretty pissed off at how the club is being run at the moment.

I've been to Boston and Northampton and I'm pissed off too.

Plastics are out in force on 19:50 - Sep 2 with 1020 viewsmorningstar

Plastics are out in force on 15:50 - Sep 2 by Dewi1jack

Be interesting to see someone sail to Rotherham, Doncaster, MK or Carlisle etc etc I s'pose.
Don't do sailing myself personally. Not enough waterways in the world.
And the most interesting places and people seem to be inland. Although the most beautiful are by the coast. Swings and roundabouts really
Only about a handful of clubs you could moor a boat near anyway.
Thinking Stoke and Fulham as the closest grounds to a river/ canal.

JBG.
Not much of a fisherman really are you?
But you carry on thinking you are in your own little deluded world.
Bet you boo the team and leave early.

Don't let them get to you Dewi, truth is Darran would shove a prize winning marrow up JBG's arse if it meant he could get his tongue further in when he took it out!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Plastics are out in force on 22:58 - Sep 2 with 940 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 15:41 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

you told me your finished with the swans by text,make your fhucking mind up
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024