Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so it begins.. 11:25 - Sep 9 with 5386 viewsLandore_Jack

Vincent Tan: Owner not 'asset stripping' Cardiff City says chairman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37311470

[Post edited 9 Sep 2016 13:46]

#backtojack

So it begins on 11:40 - Sep 9 with 3910 viewsmonmouth

Ha ha. Roughly translated "He can't asset strip because there are no assets to strip" and "Without him, we don't have a pot to piss in".

Less funny since our sell outs sold out mind.

Still funny though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So it begins on 13:29 - Sep 9 with 3724 viewsMattG

So it begins on 11:40 - Sep 9 by monmouth

Ha ha. Roughly translated "He can't asset strip because there are no assets to strip" and "Without him, we don't have a pot to piss in".

Still funny though.

There but for the grace of God......for now.
So it begins on 13:32 - Sep 9 with 3713 viewsjackal

So it begins on 13:29 - Sep 9 by MattG

That's right.

Let's not be too quick in taking the p*ss.
So it begins on 13:35 - Sep 9 with 3699 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

At least their owner has proven he was willing to put money in to the club at one point.
So it begins on 13:40 - Sep 9 with 3683 viewsplasjack

So called ex hooligan Annis seems to be still pulling the anti Tan agenda, the owner is still pumping money in too keep them afloat.
And so it begins.. on 14:32 - Sep 9 with 3564 viewsjohnlangy

I thought they were on the way to being debt free (according to some of their deluded supporters).
So it begins on 14:37 - Sep 9 with 3545 viewsmonmouth

So it begins on 13:29 - Sep 9 by MattG

Yep my point exactly.

So it begins on 14:38 - Sep 9 with 3541 viewsjack247

So it begins on 13:35 - Sep 9 by BlameHuwJenkins

At least their owner has proven he was willing to put money in to the club at one point.

I wouldn't bother trying to point score against either our current or previous board on this one
Login to get fewer ads

So it begins on 14:41 - Sep 9 with 3527 viewsmonmouth

So it begins on 13:32 - Sep 9 by jackal

That's right.

Let's not be too quick in taking the p*ss.

Why not? Whatever happens with us in the future, they are the omnishambles laughing stock to beat all laughing stocks, with a track record as long as your arm.

CAPITOL W*nkers.

And so it begins.. on 15:31 - Sep 9 with 3416 viewsSweyns_Eye

Still losing over a million a month. Crikey! Perhaps Uncle Vinny has taken on a second job to help them out.

Also, I know there's an element of corporate bollocks to what Dalman's saying, but

"Cardiff is the capital and we represent that capital and we are trying to implement that philosophy on the pitch as well as within the club"

can anyone begin to explain that to me?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

So it begins on 15:33 - Sep 9 with 3411 viewsdailew

So it begins on 14:41 - Sep 9 by monmouth

Why not? Whatever happens with us in the future, they are the omnishambles laughing stock to beat all laughing stocks, with a track record as long as your arm.

CAPITOL W*nkers.

Exactly. This is football. You gotta take the piss while you can. Never know what the future holds.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

And so it begins.. on 16:42 - Sep 9 with 3268 viewsLandore_Jack

I currently work with a Cardiff fan and one day he said to me "I dont understand why nobody else invests money into Cardiff City. Our city is booming, we have two great stadiums and we are the capital of Wales". I said to him "who wants to invests into a club that is £100m+ in debt?". He said to me "yea, but look at our potential". Deluded idiot!

#backtojack

So it begins on 17:59 - Sep 9 with 3127 viewsLoyal

So it begins on 13:40 - Sep 9 by plasjack

So called ex hooligan Annis seems to be still pulling the anti Tan agenda, the owner is still pumping money in too keep them afloat.

The very Anus who was pictured waving Malaysian flags and threatening to beat up anyone who disagreed with him and his bald old fat men. Wet paper bags the lot of em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

And so it begins.. on 18:13 - Sep 9 with 3103 viewsGowerjack

All

Wake up and smell the roses.

We are well on the way to something similar ourselves.

One poor transfer window, an injury prone strker,a poor run of form sacking another manager a relegation and we are right in the zone.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

And so it begins.. on 18:17 - Sep 9 with 3090 viewsOldjack

And so it begins.. on 18:13 - Sep 9 by Gowerjack

All

Wake up and smell the roses.

We are well on the way to something similar ourselves.

One poor transfer window, an injury prone strker,a poor run of form sacking another manager a relegation and we are right in the zone.

the Yanks can;t lose ,if we go down they'll take the parachute payment which i believe is 80mil + and run

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So it begins on 18:22 - Sep 9 with 3080 viewsblueytheblue

So it begins on 11:40 - Sep 9 by monmouth

Still funny though.

Roughly translated as "STFU Anus"... pretty clear shots are being fired across his bow. About time too.

Marshall going was more or less inevitable. Pity Hull didn't make an offer earlier, could have done with keeping Moore.

Marshall going, flops like Macheda et al going meant we got Lambert in, so....

Poll: Alternate POTY final

So it begins on 18:32 - Sep 9 with 3046 viewsDarran

So it begins on 18:22 - Sep 9 by blueytheblue

Roughly translated as "STFU Anus"... pretty clear shots are being fired across his bow. About time too.

Marshall going was more or less inevitable. Pity Hull didn't make an offer earlier, could have done with keeping Moore.

Marshall going, flops like Macheda et al going meant we got Lambert in, so....

Where've you been Bluey hope you are all well.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So it begins on 18:35 - Sep 9 with 3034 viewsblueytheblue

So it begins on 18:32 - Sep 9 by Darran

Where've you been Bluey hope you are all well.

Not bad, Dazzer.

I realised some of your brethren were starting to get irritated with my superior intellect, looks and taste in music so thought I'd give you all a break from being enlightened. Too much of a good thing and all that.

Possibly.

Hope you and all others are fine and dandy.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

So it begins on 18:44 - Sep 9 with 2995 viewsDarran

So it begins on 18:35 - Sep 9 by blueytheblue

Not bad, Dazzer.

I realised some of your brethren were starting to get irritated with my superior intellect, looks and taste in music so thought I'd give you all a break from being enlightened. Too much of a good thing and all that.

Possibly.

Hope you and all others are fine and dandy.

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

And so it begins.. on 19:07 - Sep 9 with 2944 viewsplasjack

And so it begins.. on 18:17 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

the Yanks can;t lose ,if we go down they'll take the parachute payment which i believe is 80mil + and run

Parachute payments are phased over 4 years, that means they got a long wait.
And so it begins.. on 19:24 - Sep 9 with 2896 viewsjack247

They can't. You can't just walk away from a club, they have to find someone with the finances and the inclination to take it over. It's not like maxing out your credit card then going bankrupt
And so it begins.. on 19:25 - Sep 9 with 2882 viewsOldjack

And so it begins.. on 19:07 - Sep 9 by plasjack

Parachute payments are phased over 4 years, that means they got a long wait.

No worries for them i'll wager. Mark my words theses guys won't lose out ,they'll get their money back one way or the other

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

And so it begins.. on 19:36 - Sep 9 with 2851 viewsplasjack

And so it begins.. on 19:25 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

No worries for them i'll wager. Mark my words theses guys won't lose out ,they'll get their money back one way or the other

Like all entrepreneurs you probably are right.
And so it begins.. on 20:11 - Sep 9 with 2750 viewsairedale

They only own 68% of it though.
And so it begins.. on 20:20 - Sep 9 with 2720 viewsLoyal

And so it begins.. on 19:25 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

Anyone with ten fingers and a brain can see they have nearly recouped the lot.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024