Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back...Leeds scum 23:27 - Sep 18 with 5474 viewsrrrspricey

So dropped youngest at Leeds uni on Saturday and headed to the game while he settled in.

After the game drove back to Leeds to meet up for dinner. Still had Rs shirt on and got a few gobby comments from the locals. Had a bad feeling so after we finished a sent him on his way back to his digs.

Went to pay and some neanderthal bumps into me spilling his beer down me and promptly tells me I owe him another beer so I tell him to do one and head to the bar.

Next thing I know I'm whacked with something on the back of my head and am on the floor being punched and kicked by aforementioned neanderthal and a couple of his bonehead mates before they disapear into the crowd.

Not one fcuker did anything to help me even after so walked out with blood pouring out of my mouth back to hotel where staff were great.

Woke up to arms, shoulders and back covered in bruises and hotel yet again (Queens right by station) came up trumps offering me a late checkout. Just got back after a 5.5 hour drive home.

Reiterates why I hate that fcuking club so much

Oh yeah, we were shoite again but on the bright side I walked out the boozer without paying for dinner!
Just back...Leeds scum on 11:15 - Sep 20 with 975 viewsrrrspricey

Just back...Leeds scum on 23:04 - Sep 19 by fournil

No excuses - terrible thing to happen. Having said that I've now lived here in Leeds for 13 years (can't believe it's been that long) and have never had any trouble - even with my strong southern accent. My 9 year old often goes to training in his R's top - poor sod.
As a matter of interest what 'establishment' was it you were in - just so I can avoid in future?

Sorry mate, not sure of the name. I was heading out of town (past uni) on the way to Headingly
Just back...Leeds scum on 11:42 - Sep 20 with 953 viewsSnipper

Just back...Leeds scum on 11:15 - Sep 20 by rrrspricey

Sorry mate, not sure of the name. I was heading out of town (past uni) on the way to Headingly

Sorry to hear about that Dave. Scummy tossers.

You don't have much luck where Leeds are concerned though. Didn't you break your ankle or something at the last home game of the championship winning season?
Just back...Leeds scum on 12:03 - Sep 20 with 926 viewsrrrspricey

Just back...Leeds scum on 11:42 - Sep 20 by Snipper

Sorry to hear about that Dave. Scummy tossers.

You don't have much luck where Leeds are concerned though. Didn't you break your ankle or something at the last home game of the championship winning season?

Cheers mate.

Thats right, i broke my wrist falling off a seat when the team were doing their lap of honour!!
Just back...Leeds scum on 13:24 - Sep 20 with 865 viewsBrightonhoop

Just back...Leeds scum on 12:03 - Sep 20 by rrrspricey

Cheers mate.

Thats right, i broke my wrist falling off a seat when the team were doing their lap of honour!!

Horrible place stuck in time warp. Hope you're recovering ok.
Just back...Leeds scum on 14:35 - Sep 20 with 806 viewsstowmarketrange

Just back...Leeds scum on 12:03 - Sep 20 by rrrspricey

Cheers mate.

Don't you mean 1/2 lap of honour?Before the spoilt caaaaants who had already had their invaded the pitch and ruined it for the rest of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024