Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pep expects Swansea to play 5 at the back 09:10 - Sep 24 with 2268 viewsmagicdaps10

Thoughts?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pep expects Swansea to play 5 at the back on 11:43 - Sep 24 with 490 viewsDarran

Go with five at the back - wait untill we go 1-0 down - change it - come away with a point.

Well it worked against Chelsea.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pep expects Swansea to play 5 at the back on 11:48 - Sep 24 with 481 viewsjojaca

Pep expects Swansea to play 5 at the back on 11:37 - Sep 24 by jack247

I just don't see how we are going to get the best out of Llorente in particular, but probably Baston as well, if they are up front on their own.

No wingers is hardly ideal, but I think I'd prefer it to a 442.

It does not matter what formation we play, it will be damage limitations football today folks. I would probably start with five at the back, but with Kingsley and Naughton has wing backs. I can also see us starting with two Spanish lads upfront with our best hope is to beat them in the air if we can cross the ball with any form of accuracy. We will be closer to the old Wimbledon style footie today.

Even when you know, you never know?

Pep expects Swansea to play 5 at the back on 11:48 - Sep 24 with 473 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeff & Barrow go for it guidolin

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Pep expects Swansea to play 5 at the back on 12:22 - Sep 24 with 434 viewsBloodyhills

I'd rather we go down fighting than lamely try and park the bus, we are not so good at bus parking.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Pep expects Swansea to play 5 at the back on 12:23 - Sep 24 with 433 viewsMorganator100

Pep expects Swansea to play 5 at the back on 09:11 - Sep 24 by Pegojack

It didn't work against Chelsea, it won't work against Citeh.

Go all out on the attack, that's the last thing they'll expect.

did we play 5 at the back?

I though it was 3 at the back with 2 wing backs which got changed by taking Taylor off.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024