Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't muck with a winning team! 13:54 - Oct 12 with 3198 viewsborntogo

Let's hope Hill adopts this policy on Saturday. Playing the kids (admittedly out of necessity) and our more attacking players such as Andrew, Davies and NML has really paid off on this winning run.

I can understand he may bring in Lund for young Morley considering it should be a white-hot derby but re-shuffling the team to accommodate an out-of-form Henderson would be a mistake.
Don't muck with a winning team! on 14:10 - Oct 12 with 3172 viewsdingdangblue

But Hill has 'mucked with a winning team' throughout this run? Have we even played the same starting X1 for any of the 5 league wins? Whatever Hill does - just trust his judgement. Whoever he chooses should be brimming with confidence the way we are playing.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Don't muck with a winning team! on 14:50 - Oct 12 with 3110 viewsaleanddale

Out of necessity there will be a change..

Don't think Joe T will be ready ( the way he limped off ) and a fully fit raring to go Henderson is a mouth watering replacement.

As good as Morley was - Lund back in for me for the bite required in the middle of the park.

Same as apart from that agree with the sentiment.

Up the Dale....

No fear again for this one!!!!
Don't muck with a winning team! on 14:56 - Oct 12 with 3098 views442Dale

Don't muck with a winning team! on 14:50 - Oct 12 by aleanddale

Out of necessity there will be a change..

Don't think Joe T will be ready ( the way he limped off ) and a fully fit raring to go Henderson is a mouth watering replacement.

As good as Morley was - Lund back in for me for the bite required in the middle of the park.

Same as apart from that agree with the sentiment.

Up the Dale....

No fear again for this one!!!!

It's not that Henderson's fit, more whether his form merits inclusion or if NML is a better option to start.

Who knows, the break may see him return and contributing more. The stint in midfield did nobody any favours, least of all Henderson himself.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Don't muck with a winning team! on 15:18 - Oct 12 with 3056 viewsdingdangblue

Don't muck with a winning team! on 14:56 - Oct 12 by 442Dale

It's not that Henderson's fit, more whether his form merits inclusion or if NML is a better option to start.

Who knows, the break may see him return and contributing more. The stint in midfield did nobody any favours, least of all Henderson himself.

If Hendo starts its going to be in midfield though. There's no way Andrew and Davies wont start the way they bullied Southend.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Don't muck with a winning team! on 15:41 - Oct 12 with 3025 views442Dale

Don't muck with a winning team! on 15:18 - Oct 12 by dingdangblue

If Hendo starts its going to be in midfield though. There's no way Andrew and Davies wont start the way they bullied Southend.

If picked, he'll probably play instead of Thompson on the left. Davies central, Andrew right.

Don't muck with a winning team! on 16:03 - Oct 12 with 2989 viewsD_Alien

Don't muck with a winning team! on 15:41 - Oct 12 by 442Dale

If picked, he'll probably play instead of Thompson on the left. Davies central, Andrew right.

It's got to be a concern that playing someone returning from a serious head injury in a no-holds-barred derby fixture might be taking an unnecessary risk

I don't doubt Hendo's courage about going in for challenges, but there's normal league game challenges and derby challenges...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Don't muck with a winning team! on 16:07 - Oct 12 with 2969 viewsDaleiLama

Don't muck with a winning team! on 16:03 - Oct 12 by D_Alien

It's got to be a concern that playing someone returning from a serious head injury in a no-holds-barred derby fixture might be taking an unnecessary risk

I don't doubt Hendo's courage about going in for challenges, but there's normal league game challenges and derby challenges...

Add in a short fuse ................

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:26 - Oct 12 with 2747 viewsrochdaleriddler

If Lund, rafferty and Henderson start, who will get booked first?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:36 - Oct 12 with 2734 viewsdingdangblue

Don't muck with a winning team! on 16:07 - Oct 12 by DaleiLama

Add in a short fuse ................

He's never been sent off at Spotland. (I think)

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:42 - Oct 12 with 2718 views1907

Lillis

Rafferty
Keane
Canavan
Bunney

Cannon
Lund
Camps

Andrew
Davies
Hendo
Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:53 - Oct 12 with 2702 viewsDaleiLama

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:36 - Oct 12 by dingdangblue

He's never been sent off at Spotland. (I think)

Was worried more about the danger of him being stretchered off if he over commits really.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Don't muck with a winning team! on 21:37 - Oct 12 with 2622 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:26 - Oct 12 by rochdaleriddler

If Lund, rafferty and Henderson start, who will get booked first?

Not Raff....he's a proper little angel these days.......also a very very unsung hero.

Good lad is Raff..........SoftLad's Finest!
Don't muck with a winning team! on 22:01 - Oct 12 with 2582 viewsrochdaleriddler

Don't muck with a winning team! on 21:37 - Oct 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Not Raff....he's a proper little angel these days.......also a very very unsung hero.

Good lad is Raff..........SoftLad's Finest!

i agree he is good, still think he will get booked

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Don't muck with a winning team! on 23:17 - Oct 12 with 2507 viewsboromat

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:42 - Oct 12 by 1907

Lillis

Rafferty
Keane
Canavan
Bunney

Cannon
Lund
Camps

Andrew
Davies
Hendo

I'll be a little shocked if that isn't the team. Only difference could be NML instead of Hendo but I think Hendo will be seen as fitter and fresher I'd expect NML to come on for him at some point though depending on how the game pans out.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Don't muck with a winning team! on 13:05 - Oct 13 with 2293 viewsolympicdale

Don't muck with a winning team! on 15:41 - Oct 12 by 442Dale

As much as I love Hendo, id much prefer to have NML on the left. If Hendo is to start he should be the head of the front three, but not with the way Davies and Andrew are playing.

Life is a game of fate.

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:38 - Oct 13 with 2083 viewsDaleaholic

Lund in for Morley. Not that he's done anything wrong but I just think the occasion could get to him more than someone more experienced.

Wouldn't bring Henderson back into the team, much rather see NML start on the wing and stick with Davies & Andrew up top.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:45 - Oct 13 with 2073 views442Dale

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:38 - Oct 13 by Daleaholic

Lund in for Morley. Not that he's done anything wrong but I just think the occasion could get to him more than someone more experienced.

Wouldn't bring Henderson back into the team, much rather see NML start on the wing and stick with Davies & Andrew up top.

Calvin's been wide though, playing really well cutting in from the right too. He does drift centrally for longer clearances, but it's still three up top at the moment.

Don't muck with a winning team! on 12:42 - Oct 14 with 1853 viewsolympicdale

Don't muck with a winning team! on 20:38 - Oct 13 by Daleaholic

Not always, if Hill picked Morley it'd be because he feels he can handle the occasion. I'd be more worried about Hendo losing it than Morely.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024