Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm excited for Saturday 16:16 - Oct 16 with 5608 viewsJackBaston

To finally have a game we can realistically look to get points from
Arsenal was a write off so Bob could see what what he was dealing with, and there was a few positives
Barrow starting and looking to last the entire game before being hacked
Sigurdsson as a false nine, with fer just in behind, best way to play them both
and hopefully Bob will see Taylor and Fernandez need to be dropped, and Ki needs to go spend some time in the reserves
I'm excited for Saturday on 11:51 - Oct 17 with 1244 viewsjack247

I'm excited for Saturday on 20:23 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

Probably got to win 10 home games to stay up.

We won't need near that. 36-37 points is normally enough. That would mean picking up 2-3 points from all away games and home draws from now on.

10 wins at home would put us top half
I'm excited for Saturday on 22:06 - Oct 17 with 1136 viewscostalotta

I'm excited for Saturday on 11:03 - Oct 17 by hammy

Watford were awful yesterday and got the win with one wonder strike, having done very little all game. Their defence is pretty ordinary and Kabul is an accident waiting to happen. As Bob has mentioned we need to play the ball quickly through the lines, so it's good that Siggy is getting back to some sort of form. Hopefully we can have our speed merchants on the pitch for most of the game and get at their shaky defence.

We must win this one !

Didn't see the Watford game but if bob wants it going quicker through the lines we will need a threatening outlet on both wings. Routs will need to up his game on his side, unless we bring montero.

Has Bob got the belief in his players to do that, time will tell. We've got to be positive and we do have goals but I think he will working on the defensive side of our game right now. There's too many mistakes happening regularly for him to ignore that aspect of our game.

In essence this is frankie did last season, albeit with ash there, but that is the past. We must surely win this game as the alternative is being adrift this early, if results of our immediate peers go against us and with the Stoke game soon after that is going to be another massive game.

Hope we're starting to turn the corner.
I'm excited for Saturday on 14:28 - Oct 18 with 1029 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Read online (think it was either Telegraph or Guardian) that Sunderland didn't expect Moyes to turn things around in 10 games, but they're already facing must win games and thus, each game increases the pressure on the team.
Surely Watford on Saturday is a must win for us?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

I'm excited for Saturday on 14:31 - Oct 18 with 1029 viewsmonmouth

Ok, here's Mystic Mon.

1) He'll pick Taylor and Fernandez again.
2) We'll concede at least one dull goal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I'm excited for Saturday on 14:58 - Oct 18 with 993 viewsDafyddHuw

Excited for Saturday!?

Must win game for me, otherwise we're gonna be cast adrift and even harder to get in any quality in January.

I'm dreading it tbh.
I'm excited for Saturday on 15:19 - Oct 18 with 965 viewsPegojack

If Bradley can't see what the rest of us can, and continues to select on the basis of reputation rather than who is playing well and who isn't, he will get right up my schnozzle, and I suspect patience in the crowd will evaporate fairly quickly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024