Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 14:53 - Oct 27 with 75025 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 31 with 3042 viewsLord_Bony

Bony...oh well...who else would put the nail in the coffin. He could not feckin score jack shit previous for them...why Wilfred why now ffs?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 31 with 3042 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 31 by Morganator100

he's looked the best player on the park tonight.

Not hard against our dross.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 31 with 3022 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 31 by forkbeard

Personal note to Huw Jenkins. Allen and Bony were good investments you dull f*cking quim.

Yep, everyone in Swansea knew it. No risk signings.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 31 with 3013 viewsLandore_Jack

Lee Trundle would have a field day against our defence.

#backtojack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 31 with 2995 viewsOldjack

Well done Huw and co ,you've fuked us up good and proper

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 31 with 2987 viewsperchrockjack

Both happy enough to score against us.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 31 with 2854 viewsjackbazza

Well I'm gonna walk the dog, had a titful.......

I Luv Sian Massey

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 31 with 2846 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 31 by forkbeard

Personal note to Huw Jenkins. Allen and Bony were good investments you dull f*cking quim.

But they would of had less money to spend in the sunshine
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 31 with 2798 viewsbiggar

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 31 by perchrockjack

Yep, as they should be.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 31 with 2789 viewsphact0rri

... my goodness... this sounds rather rough. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 31 with 2672 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 31 by Lord_Bony

Bony...oh well...who else would put the nail in the coffin. He could not feckin score jack shit previous for them...why Wilfred why now ffs?

Probably has a lot to do with the fact he is playing against the second worst defence in the league. Perhaps even the absolute worst. None of those back four would start for any other team other than Sunderland.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 31 with 2667 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Seriously. bloody get a grip. When we were Barcelona they used to hump us. Two corners two headers two nil. 1-1 half time is the best we've ever been in that shithole and people are throwing in the towel for the season.

Seriously? Win lose or draw, we're not done yet. I'm nowhere near happy mind.

I've changed my mind. We're done.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 31 with 2603 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 31 by perchrockjack

Good on them, sick of this hands up 'respect' bollox.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 31 with 2532 viewsPozuelosSideys

We suck I'm afraid. Everything is going against us too. This wont be a pleasant season

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 31 with 2466 viewsbarry_island

From the rumours re the treatment of Allen over the summer I can understand why.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 31 with 2456 viewsFireboy

Can't watch anymore

We are 2nd best in everything tonight against mighty stoke so unless we aren't too far adrift and we don't spend in january we are totally fooked
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 31 with 2434 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Seriously. bloody get a grip. When we were Barcelona they used to hump us. Two corners two headers two nil. 1-1 half time is the best we've ever been in that shithole and people are throwing in the towel for the season.

Seriously? Win lose or draw, we're not done yet. I'm nowhere near happy mind.

You were saying??

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 31 with 2424 viewsheadcleaner

There are no positives from this other than bony and Allen playing a blinder. Cheers Hubert
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 31 with 2411 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can we go back to slagging off the Trust now? It's less painful than having to watch what we've become.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 31 with 2409 viewsmonmouth

They should run around the stadium. I would.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 31 with 2352 viewsTheKirkyLife

Huw Jenkins is a scumbag. We're championship bound for sure unless we get HEAVY investment which, by the way, we won't.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 31 with 2335 viewsOldjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 31 by PozuelosSideys

We suck I'm afraid. Everything is going against us too. This wont be a pleasant season

they hit the woodwork three times mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 31 with 2276 viewsmorningstar

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Oh ye, we're cooked for sure.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 31 with 2216 viewsraynor94

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Yep, the ride is over, it was good whilst it lasted

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 31 with 2202 viewsbarry_island

Get the kid on he can't be less effective.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024