Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 14:53 - Oct 27 with 75023 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:39 - Oct 31 with 2146 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:35 - Oct 31 by longlostjack

Kingsley should have started. That is a complete joke.
Ki had better bloody up his game tonight but I'm not holding my breath. No problems with Routs and Barrow if they can serve Llorente.
The bench tells you everything about our lack of investment.

Good grief longlost, you don't need to go anywhere near as far as our bench to see our lack of investment, our full backs tells you everything you need to know.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:41 - Oct 31 with 2114 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Yay, go Lisa! I'm right with you girl

As we've already ascertained Monnie, that is because we're both drinking !
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:41 - Oct 31 with 2108 viewsunion_jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:32 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

I'm always filled with a sense of utterly misplaced optimism when it's this close to kickoff.

It often evaporates after about 15 minutes.

But not tonight!! We are going to win this!! We have to win this.

It's kicking in I see!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 31 with 2094 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:38 - Oct 31 by ymaohyd

Think we'll win tonight. Might not be pretty, don't see a great deal in them, probably have more than us, but one of those nights when things go our way.

Remind me again when we had "one of those nights when things go our way"?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 31 with 2090 viewslonglostjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:38 - Oct 31 by ymaohyd

Think we'll win tonight. Might not be pretty, don't see a great deal in them, probably have more than us, but one of those nights when things go our way.

Hope Arnautovic doesn't turn it on. Ki and Naughton had better be up for a scrap.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 31 with 2074 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well it is certaintly a midfield more likely to create chances than one with Cork or Leon playing. I'm just concerned that both Ki and Fer are very poor at tracking back.

Also Kingsley playing for the U23s when he is our 1st or 2nd choice left back is baffling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 31 with 2074 viewsSmellyplumz

Dreading this tonight in all honesty, hope I'm wrong.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:44 - Oct 31 with 2054 viewsunion_jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well it is certaintly a midfield more likely to create chances than one with Cork or Leon playing. I'm just concerned that both Ki and Fer are very poor at tracking back.

Also Kingsley playing for the U23s when he is our 1st or 2nd choice left back is baffling.

Don't worry mun, we've got Rangel on the bench.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:44 - Oct 31 with 2037 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Chelsea home.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:47 - Oct 31 with 1994 viewsmax936

Whelan, Adam and Joe in midfield for them tonight fuking hell lookout.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:47 - Oct 31 with 1989 viewslonglostjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:39 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

Good grief longlost, you don't need to go anywhere near as far as our bench to see our lack of investment, our full backs tells you everything you need to know.

Can't argue with that !
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:49]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:48 - Oct 31 with 1963 viewsskippyjack

If we're on top.. Ki and Fer will play well.. If we're not.. we're doomed!

Bony up top.. who's put a few quid on?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Oct 31 with 1925 viewsymaohyd

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Probably Arsenal away last season.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:52 - Oct 31 with 1900 viewsdeanscfc

Good God...Taylor and Routledge on the left. Just give the f'n ball to Barrow then.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:54 - Oct 31 with 1847 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:52 - Oct 31 by deanscfc

Good God...Taylor and Routledge on the left. Just give the f'n ball to Barrow then.

Innit our only threat is Barrow, well and maybe Siggy at set piece/free kick time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:54 - Oct 31 with 1837 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:52 - Oct 31 by deanscfc

While he is marked by 3 of their defenders.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:57 - Oct 31 with 1783 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:54 - Oct 31 by max936

Innit our only threat is Barrow, well and maybe Siggy at set piece/free kick time.

I hate it when you have a manager that comes in and needs to learn who the weak players are. On the one hand you're desperate for the win but on the other hand you know if those players have an ok game it extends their run and in the long term the team suffers,,,
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:57 - Oct 31 with 1776 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:54 - Oct 31 by A_Fans_Dad

While he is marked by 3 of their defenders.

They might as well put ten on him, nowt's going to happen anywhere else.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:59 - Oct 31 with 1735 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck me you're all depressing me and we haven't kicked off yet.

Back at half time for cheering up.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:59 - Oct 31 with 1731 viewslondonlisa2001

Bobby Bradley came to Swansea riding on a pony,

We went to Stoke and won 3 nil and laughed at Wilfried Bony..

Tra la la.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:59 - Oct 31 with 1721 viewsGriffting

Officially sh*tting it now.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:00 - Oct 31 with 1711 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:59 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

Bobby Bradley came to Swansea riding on a pony,

We went to Stoke and won 3 nil and laughed at Wilfried Bony..

Tra la la.

Shit, you have been on the sauce.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Oct 31 with 1677 viewsskippyjack

Shaqiri up against Taylor?.. The TV has already been switched over

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Oct 31 with 1675 viewsswanjackal

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:57 - Oct 31 by deanscfc

I hate it when you have a manager that comes in and needs to learn who the weak players are. On the one hand you're desperate for the win but on the other hand you know if those players have an ok game it extends their run and in the long term the team suffers,,,

Maybe the players like Ki, Taylor and Routledge undergo the Jonathan Coates effect.

Do something in training to catch the eye that rarely tranfers to the actual games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:03 - Oct 31 with 1647 viewsjasper_T

Stand up, lads
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024