Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley Sacking Odds 13:28 - Nov 9 with 9776 viewsGTCJack

Seem to be dropping - 8/15 odds on with Betfair. Gone from 10's a few days ago

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave

Bradley Sacking Odds on 13:44 - Nov 9 with 5882 viewsTheKirkyLife

Good, get De Boer in now.
Bradley Sacking Odds on 13:52 - Nov 9 with 5827 viewsWarwickHunt

Was 25/1 on Sunday afternoon...
Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:00 - Nov 9 with 5782 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:06 - Nov 9 with 5747 viewsshandyjack

won't happen

Poll: Expectation for the season

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:11 - Nov 9 with 5715 viewsGTCJack

Bradley Sacking Odds on 13:52 - Nov 9 by WarwickHunt

Was 25/1 on Sunday afternoon...

You're right. Large outlay across the board it seems
Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:15 - Nov 9 with 5693 viewsperchrockjack

Trump ,we were told ,would also never happen, but it did.

This is the time we see if the owners give a shite .

Next manager has to be exceptional with matching salary. He said either going to be short term and be given a large bonus to keep us up or one that is able and willing to rebuild .

This is where we are going to rue Jenkins being Chairman.

This is a seminal moment for our club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:19 - Nov 9 with 5664 viewspencoedjack

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:15 - Nov 9 by perchrockjack

Trump ,we were told ,would also never happen, but it did.

This is the time we see if the owners give a shite .

Next manager has to be exceptional with matching salary. He said either going to be short term and be given a large bonus to keep us up or one that is able and willing to rebuild .

This is where we are going to rue Jenkins being Chairman.

This is a seminal moment for our club

Agree plus be given assurances about large transfer pot in Jan

These Yankee Doodle lot better realize the marketing/sale of a championship club will be far more difficult than a PL club.
Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:32 - Nov 9 with 5583 viewsperchrockjack

I'm no businessman ,hence I never saw what others see about them raising our club to the ground.

IT makes no sense to see your asset shrinking ,as we would bigtime.

Jenkins is to be pilloried for his performance as chairman and his utter lack of acumen in the transfer market.

I was am and never would be arsed whomsoever owns us, I don't want it to be particularly a fans club, which is sentimental crap. I want a bigger and better club. We could have been both.

Chances have been lost and squandered ,people will lose their jobs make no mistake , and this in a deprived city . We should ,by now, have had a larger ground and better players. We got through the most difficult years.

So, forget the Trust short comings , even those who ve sold out, it's Jenkins as head of it all and he alone who deserves a shoeing.

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:38 - Nov 9 with 5551 viewsSoberBaker

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:19 - Nov 9 by pencoedjack

Agree plus be given assurances about large transfer pot in Jan

These Yankee Doodle lot better realize the marketing/sale of a championship club will be far more difficult than a PL club.

"given assurances about large transfer pot in Jan"

And there lies the problem.

I'm almost sure that's why they kept Guido on as a patsy to get the Summer transfer window out of the way.

Bradders is their man and they'll try and wing it until at least the end of Jan before pulling the trigger on him to avoid a new coach with 'new' (costly) ideas

AMOW

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:43 - Nov 9 with 5522 viewswaynekerr55

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:32 - Nov 9 by perchrockjack

I'm no businessman ,hence I never saw what others see about them raising our club to the ground.

IT makes no sense to see your asset shrinking ,as we would bigtime.

Jenkins is to be pilloried for his performance as chairman and his utter lack of acumen in the transfer market.

I was am and never would be arsed whomsoever owns us, I don't want it to be particularly a fans club, which is sentimental crap. I want a bigger and better club. We could have been both.

Chances have been lost and squandered ,people will lose their jobs make no mistake , and this in a deprived city . We should ,by now, have had a larger ground and better players. We got through the most difficult years.

So, forget the Trust short comings , even those who ve sold out, it's Jenkins as head of it all and he alone who deserves a shoeing.

"I was am"

Make your mind up, mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:53 - Nov 9 with 5461 viewsperchrockjack

...short reply that , wayne.

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:59 - Nov 9 with 5435 viewsjack247

Just refreshed, the best odds you could get 10 minutes minutes ago was 10/1, now it's 4/1. Probably just a few big bets spooking the bookies, but we live in hope.
Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:02 - Nov 9 with 5416 views34dfgdf54

Don't get me wrong, we will be like an absolute laughing stock, but to be honest we are more than past that stage now.

Please, please get rid and give it a good go at staying in the league, only chance we have is pulling the trigger now. Bradley seems like a top bloke and I sincerely hope he gets another chance somewhere down the line, but this was bad timing for him, he's not ready.
Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:06 - Nov 9 with 5391 viewsblueytheblue

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:02 - Nov 9 by 34dfgdf54

Don't get me wrong, we will be like an absolute laughing stock, but to be honest we are more than past that stage now.

Please, please get rid and give it a good go at staying in the league, only chance we have is pulling the trigger now. Bradley seems like a top bloke and I sincerely hope he gets another chance somewhere down the line, but this was bad timing for him, he's not ready.

Bradley is 58. If he's not ready now, then he never will be.

The trigger won't be pulled. He's there because the majority shareholders wanted him there. He goes when they go; relegation will get blamed on Guidolin, Jenkins and Trust.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:08 - Nov 9 with 5385 viewsperchrockjack

Nobody is seeing us as laughing stocks where I live,just staggered as to why we ve fallen so quickly.

Everton was bought /sold out and people see it as part of football today. However ,Koeman has been given a massive transfer pot for January

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:12 - Nov 9 with 5370 viewsjack247

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:08 - Nov 9 by perchrockjack

Nobody is seeing us as laughing stocks where I live,just staggered as to why we ve fallen so quickly.

Everton was bought /sold out and people see it as part of football today. However ,Koeman has been given a massive transfer pot for January

If they aren't now, they soon will be. And they will be right.

Only slim chance is to do the right thing, the sooner the better. Have an awful feeling Bluey is right though.
Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:15 - Nov 9 with 5348 viewsandypitt56

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:12 - Nov 9 by jack247

Only slim chance is to do the right thing, the sooner the better. Have an awful feeling Bluey is right though.

hes 2/1 on sky bet. only moyes is shorter odds
Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:17 - Nov 9 with 5333 viewsperchrockjack

We simply do not KNOW.

I pray for the best outcome.

I'm not confident but its out of my hands,as it is yours.

IN 83/84, WE WERE PARAIAHS as we shat on everyone from local businesses residents and other clubs. We naver paid a penny for some players we "bought". Its why we were banned from any transfers . We hadn't a pot to pisse in and the fans went AWOL in the second season to our everlasting shame.

THIS TIME, its simply gross incompetence.

At least we got PS to squabble on

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:21 - Nov 9 with 5308 viewsjack247

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:17 - Nov 9 by perchrockjack

We simply do not KNOW.

I pray for the best outcome.

I'm not confident but its out of my hands,as it is yours.

IN 83/84, WE WERE PARAIAHS as we shat on everyone from local businesses residents and other clubs. We naver paid a penny for some players we "bought". Its why we were banned from any transfers . We hadn't a pot to pisse in and the fans went AWOL in the second season to our everlasting shame.

THIS TIME, its simply gross incompetence.

At least we got PS to squabble on

We know how this is going to go if they persist with him. Most of us thought it was a stupid appointment, but I have to admit I didn't realise how bad he was going to be.

As you say, this is where we find out the owners ambitions for the club.
Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:22 - Nov 9 with 5299 viewspencoedjack

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:59 - Nov 9 by jack247

Just refreshed, the best odds you could get 10 minutes minutes ago was 10/1, now it's 4/1. Probably just a few big bets spooking the bookies, but we live in hope.

Probably Huw wanting to add to his millions
Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:23 - Nov 9 with 5295 viewsjack247

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:22 - Nov 9 by pencoedjack

Probably Huw wanting to add to his millions

I'd be seriously delighted if anyone with insider knowledge was betting big on that!
Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:33 - Nov 9 with 5249 viewsperchrockjack

I admit that even I cannot disagree with that

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:36 - Nov 9 with 5236 viewsmonmouth

I think Bluey's right, I hope he isn't.

I simply don't see a way out of this that doesn't involve a total miracle.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:39 - Nov 9 with 5223 viewsmax936

Bradley Sacking Odds on 14:38 - Nov 9 by SoberBaker

"given assurances about large transfer pot in Jan"

And there lies the problem.

I'm almost sure that's why they kept Guido on as a patsy to get the Summer transfer window out of the way.

Bradders is their man and they'll try and wing it until at least the end of Jan before pulling the trigger on him to avoid a new coach with 'new' (costly) ideas

And the probability of this post is probably as close as you'll get to the truth of the matter.

The January transfer window has always been seen as an inflated market time and I really can't the Yanks splashing a significant amount of cash, also I'm not sure the players we'll need to get out of this shit storm will want to come here, especially if they view us as the basket case that we seem to be,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:46 - Nov 9 with 5181 viewsmax936

Bradley Sacking Odds on 15:12 - Nov 9 by jack247

Jenkins yes, but the Guidolin and the Trust ffs I think there'll be a right fire storm if that happened, although I really think that fire storm is simmering right now!!

A few more bad results and little or no answers given it'll erupt into an inferno.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024