Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'No major surgery needed' 17:04 - Dec 5 with 3763 viewsdeanscfc

Anyone think the message has got through to Bob Bradley and more importantly HJ/the American investors that 'major surgery' was needed and will be needed on the squad in January?

Hopefully we can somehow pick up enough points over Christmas to actually still be in the running, but either way if we're going down then we may as well do so fighting...
'No major surgery needed' on 19:41 - Dec 5 with 813 viewsdeanscfc

'No major surgery needed' on 18:44 - Dec 5 by icecoldjack

All sounds great, but its a bunch of limited players that will be doing the fighting!

Not their fault,they've been hopelessly exposed by jenkins not replacing the quality as and when needed.
The tight coont has taken us down single handed,most of our first teamers are back up players and squad players in reality.

Hope youre right and we stay up, if we do Jenkins will continue to cut corners and feel justified and the club limps on to eventual relegation anyway.

It never needed to be this way,the stupid coont has IMO blown us to make the balance sheet look good for a sale, basically stuck his fingers up to all in the city and county of swansea,

I don't think it is as sinister as that. Yes, Jenkins is to blame but I think the blame should be shared equally between all of the former owners and the current American owners. I think that they all got spooked last season and wanted to cash in when it looked like they might lose millions if we went down . But I also think that HJ agreed to stay on and try to steady things under the new ownership. At some point they have decided not to invest in the playing squad like they suggested they would. HJ should never have publicly said that the squad was strong enough though. He should have just kept quiet.
'No major surgery needed' on 21:10 - Dec 5 with 757 viewsjackportis

'No major surgery needed' on 17:40 - Dec 5 by bazzool

Theres no major surgery needed coz HJ the conk face p@#@k has already made his mind up on the championship, absolute joke of a team right now and he said "he could of dealt with the summer different" he f!!#ing didnt and done it this way on purpose, hes getting a massive massive backhander to get relegated then he will be off in the sun away from it all , well f!@k off HuwCONKface c@#t youv absolutely wrecked it

Conk face! Lol

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

'No major surgery needed' on 22:43 - Dec 5 with 699 viewsbazzool

'No major surgery needed' on 21:10 - Dec 5 by jackportis

Conk face! Lol

Well he is isnt he ? Lol
'No major surgery needed' on 07:24 - Dec 6 with 629 viewsdobjack2

'No major surgery needed' on 19:41 - Dec 5 by deanscfc

I don't think it is as sinister as that. Yes, Jenkins is to blame but I think the blame should be shared equally between all of the former owners and the current American owners. I think that they all got spooked last season and wanted to cash in when it looked like they might lose millions if we went down . But I also think that HJ agreed to stay on and try to steady things under the new ownership. At some point they have decided not to invest in the playing squad like they suggested they would. HJ should never have publicly said that the squad was strong enough though. He should have just kept quiet.

You have a very different opinion of our chairman to me.

I believe that he wanted the penny (many millions of pennies in truth) and the bun. I.e. To get money for the shares and to still get paid for being chairman.

Recruitment has been dire and underfunded, I have heard people speculate that this could have been done to make the club look better on paper than it was in reality to ensure top dollar for a share sale. I couldn't possibly comment on that though.

Bottom line is that for over a year this share sale appeared to be uppermost in his mind and the club has suffered as a result.
'No major surgery needed' on 07:31 - Dec 6 with 623 viewsDr_Winston

'No major surgery needed' on 19:41 - Dec 5 by deanscfc

The current problems with the squad and the style have been settling in since at least 2014, well pre-dating Kaplan and Levien. The board "got spooked" during Laudrup's second season. That's when efforts to sell up began in earnest, that's when the abomination known as Jack to a King was funded as an advertisement.

The Americans haven't put a foot right since taking over but the vast, vast majority of the blame for where we currently find ourselves rests with the previous ownership.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024