Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think will happen to Bob 11:29 - Dec 9 with 6075 viewsFireboy

If we lose on saturday?

As we all know he should get the boot as we will be 5 pts behind sunderland,curt and big paul should be caretakers until the right man is found

But we all know he won't as the yanks and big nose haven't got a clue
What do you think will happen to on 17:43 - Dec 9 with 1272 viewsmax936

What do you think will happen to on 14:47 - Dec 9 by majorraglan

This.
None of us know what is happening behind closed doors, but personally I think nothing will happen especially after this weeks vote of confidence from HJ and the owners. I see HJ as being the trusted lieutenant of Messrs Kaplan and Levein and I would have thought this weeks actions are a result of the PR team and the club trying to address some of the fans concerns which is increasing game by game and trying the take the initiative.

I believe BB has been chosen because he is known in the States and the new owners are looking to increase our exposure in that market, sacking him now will probably damage the brand across the pond. If things carry on as they are and Swansea are cut adrift by January, then that may throw a different perspective on things but for now I think he is safe.

If we were still owned by the old board who knows what would have happened, BB may be toast by now but Gary Monk was given more time than a lot of people on here would have wanted.

Another question, if he does go who will replace him? Who is to say big Sam, De Boer will want the job, people looking in from the outside may think the club is in a mess/ a basket case and want nowt to do with Swansea City. I wonder what FG would tell a perspective new manager if they asked him for his thoughts.

I would like to see BB still here in May having turned things around with the Swans sitting comfortably in mid table, but I am not convinced that will happen.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 14:52]

Some good points there, but what's glaringly obvious is our recent results which isn't gonna help other football people in American football l bet some are looking in through dark glasses at both Bobo and Jas and Steveo and thinking what are they doing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What do you think will happen to on 18:53 - Dec 9 with 1225 viewsjack247

What do you think will happen to on 17:43 - Dec 9 by max936

Some good points there, but what's glaringly obvious is our recent results which isn't gonna help other football people in American football l bet some are looking in through dark glasses at both Bobo and Jas and Steveo and thinking what are they doing.

The general perception over there seems to be that he is a top level coach. Presumably because he keeps telling them he is. In fairness, some American posters predicted it would turn out this way. The majority feeling seems to be we are lucky to have him.
What do you think will happen to on 19:41 - Dec 9 with 1193 viewsmax936

What do you think will happen to on 18:53 - Dec 9 by jack247

The general perception over there seems to be that he is a top level coach. Presumably because he keeps telling them he is. In fairness, some American posters predicted it would turn out this way. The majority feeling seems to be we are lucky to have him.

He talks well seems to know where our failings are and that we are short on player quality, but he doesn't seem to be able to get what he wants across to the players, that training vid that's one here, is just basic football drills surely he's got more to his training program than that?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What do you think will happen to on 19:48 - Dec 9 with 1189 viewsLoyal

What do you think will happen to on 19:41 - Dec 9 by max936

He talks well seems to know where our failings are and that we are short on player quality, but he doesn't seem to be able to get what he wants across to the players, that training vid that's one here, is just basic football drills surely he's got more to his training program than that?

When you consider that certain players who went running to Huw Jenkins when Laudrup took over ( ex footballer of the year ) played for everyone etc .... are still there then I would expect Bob to have no Bob Hope at all with his lack of pedigree.

And of course the influence of those who have left with those who remain.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What do you think will happen to on 20:00 - Dec 9 with 1184 viewsawayjack

He's the worst manager we've had in 20 years and that includes some gems. Woefully unqualified, arrogant and bores the fans and players as much a the media. Useless.
What do you think will happen to on 21:00 - Dec 9 with 1156 viewsjack247

Of course he knows where are failings are. He is incompetent, but he isn't a complete idiot who has never seen a football before. I doubt there are many on here that can't point out our increasingly obvious problems.

One thing seeing the problem, another totally coming up with a solution. That's what he is paid to do and he hasn't shown he can do it.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 10:43 - Dec 10 with 1082 viewskarnataka

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:26 - Dec 9 by deanscfc

Tbh I think 's being treated harshly. Yes he hasn't got experience at this level but he's inherited a complete shambles of a team. We should never have ot rid of Guidolin but this mess isn't BB's fault. All boils down to very bad recruitment in the summer.

I don't think it's a complete shambles of a team. Yes, it is a weaker squad overall than we've had in the past and Williams in particular has been a big loss but at least 90% of the squad is the same as last season and every single player who has participated since Bob arrived can play much better, we know that, we've seen every one of them play much better many times. But Bob doesn't seem to know how to select a team that even considers the opposition's strengths and weaknesses, doesn't know how important keeping a settled side is, doesn't seem to have a tactical Plan A let alone a B & C and is clearly incapable of motivating the players, even for games against the likes of Man Utd and Spurs. The blame lies with those who made the appointment when his CV clearly didn't merit it and that's not his fault but the point is, he's out of his depth. Any manager with experience of successfully managing at this level, either in this country or elsewhere, would get more out of this squad, make them harder to beat and capable of grinding out a few points here and there. They've been there and done it.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 10:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024