Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 54704 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 17 with 2364 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There were people on here who were adamant that £12m for Ash was good business.

It would have been if we'd used that cash towards a decent replacement
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 17 with 2330 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 17 by morningstar

My bad, he was!

It be pretty pointless watching with the unrelenting negativity some have. We all know our limitations and that the table doesn't lie.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:31]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 17 with 2299 viewsElward

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 17 by thenorthbankbog

I agree but whatever's planned will only get shot down by the 'get behind the team' brigade.

I'll get behind the team when they start trying. Llorente doesn't even look like he's sweating and Nagredo was soaking. Too busy thinking about going home to their mansions and Ferraris.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 17 with 2272 viewsJack_Kass

Boro fans sing 'You're getting sacked in the morning'

Swansea fans join in.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 17 with 2258 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 17 by jasper_T

You think Ash is the difference between this and acceptable football?

No, but it's a big part. Ash and Ayew have been massive losses for us. That's clear as day.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 17 with 2237 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 17 by AngelRangelQS

It would have been if we'd used that cash towards a decent replacement

But we didn't. We didn't even have a replacement lined up. So it wasn't good business. It was a horrific decision which will be the focal point of any future documentary or review into our time in the Premier League

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 17 with 2208 viewsmonmouth

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Actually, many fans were sensible enough to predict a heavy defeat today.

This performance and scoreline is hardly a shock.

Well I'm in shock mate.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 17 with 2189 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

It be pretty pointless watching with the unrelenting negativity some have. We all know our limitations and that the table doesn't lie.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:31]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 17 with 2103 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 17 by LeonWasGod

No, but it's a big part. Ash and Ayew have been massive losses for us. That's clear as day.

Yes, but they earned too much and the Yanks don't like that sort of thing. Gomis was another who earned too much.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 17 with 2088 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 17 by morningstar

Thanks for your input

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 17 with 2095 viewsunion_jack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 17 by Jack_Kass

Swansea fans join in.

That's sad. Very sad.

Should be straight after the game.

If not sooner!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 17 with 2086 viewsmax936

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 by Bournedore

Can't believe how anyone is sticking up for Bob. Fact is guido got the bullet just as we were at least started to look more organised. Bad decision after bad decision and we are now shipping goals like nobody's business. What the f@ck is he doing on the training pitch? We are a shambles.

He's got them doing doing football drills like parents who have done a football leaders award have been shown on how to coach under 16s ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 17 with 2037 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Well I'm in shock mate.

Every away match has been the same. This is no different to the 'PERFECT PERFORMANCE' idiots claimed we put in at Everton.

The difference is Middlesbrough took a few of their chances. Everything else is the same.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 17 with 1982 viewsGlyn1

It's not the manager's fault that our back 4 is garbage.

I used to think that Amat was a decent player until I saw him this season. He is dross.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 17 with 1965 viewsLoyal

Montero coming on ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:36 - Dec 17 with 1917 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Well I'm in shock mate.

I even have this really bad feeling that they're not even going too allow us to have our customary late consolation goal like most of the other teams do?

N/A. on 16:36 - Dec 17 with 1878 viewsHuw57

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 17 by Glyn1

I used to think that Amat was a decent player until I saw him this season. He is dross.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:20]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 17 with 1869 viewsjacabertawe

We've just climbed up the table! One place. Above Hull.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 17 with 1814 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's a race between who will be brave enough to sack their manager first out of us, Hull and Palace.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 17 with 1816 views3swan

Well I'm in shock mate.

When you take a fans view out of it...........it's not

WE are a very poor squad that can play some football in very small periods of time in some games.. We can't hurt teams and don't have players capable of putting their bodies on the line and for the battle that's needed. We are lightweight throughout the squad and have not covered the weaknesses that we have had over the years. This has been coming for at least two years. The ones that gave us some identity have either left or age has caught up.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 17 with 1772 viewsDJack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 17 by Glyn1

The same back four weren't this garbage before Bradley came so how do you explain that ?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 1742 viewsZZoric

N/A. on 16:36 - Dec 17 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:20]

Exactly, says a lot an awful lot
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 1732 viewsGowerjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 17 by Jack_Kass

Swansea fans join in.

Post of the day.

Absolutely faultless.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 1716 viewsGlyn1

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 by Cooperman

Those poor fans who have made the journey, I feel sorry for them.

Not one of them would have envisaged being 3-0 down within an hour. And next up is 7 hours on the coach home.

Ta. But the clever ones among us, like me, booked a room overnight so that Boro fans could really rub it in.

Call me a pessimist if you like, but I'm beginning to think that we may be, possibly, in trouble.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:45]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 1699 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

Thanks for your input

Chill out mun and join the relegation party, it's gonna be a real blast!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024