Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you given up? 19:17 - Dec 17 with 5622 viewsJackfath

Many saying the players aren't trying/can't be arsed. Bob out of his depth, Huw and co have killed us etc.

Have you given up too?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Have you given up? on 19:41 - Dec 17 with 1465 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Have you given up? on 19:21 - Dec 17 by dickythorpe

Let's all have a cup of tea

or go down the winchester

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Have you given up? on 19:44 - Dec 17 with 1447 viewsmorningstar

Have you given up? on 19:41 - Dec 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

or go down the winchester

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Have you given up? on 19:46 - Dec 17 with 1418 viewsplasjack

Have you given up? on 19:28 - Dec 17 by Fireboy

This^

Just goto back after watching a below average Middlesbrough d@ck us

I gave up hope after the utd game and nothing we do now surprisea me

Btw if Guido was still in charge we wouldnt be in the relegation places

Not in Swansea, unless you've got a helicopter.
Have you given up? on 19:46 - Dec 17 with 1417 viewsjackofalltrades

Have you given up? on 19:34 - Dec 17 by morningstar

Effin ell, after all these years, and all the awards you've got on here, you are actually John fvckin Hollins!

I gave up a long time ago. It might even have been before the season started. We did not learn the lessons from last season and another disastrous transfer window sealed our fate. This team is worse than the promotion side. Add to that a clueless manager and a Board which las been focussed on their own interests for the past two seasons. Returning to the Championship does not bother me personally -I actually detest the Premier League - but I find it so sad that we have thrown away such an opportunity. I suppose we were immune to the greed of the PL for a while but it got us in the end.
Have you given up? on 19:48 - Dec 17 with 1399 viewslibertyx

After that display yes. It was embarrassing watching it. Utter shambles . We are on our way back now absolutely despondent.
Have you given up? on 19:49 - Dec 17 with 1387 views3swan

Have you given up? on 19:46 - Dec 17 by jackofalltrades

I gave up a long time ago. It might even have been before the season started. We did not learn the lessons from last season and another disastrous transfer window sealed our fate. This team is worse than the promotion side. Add to that a clueless manager and a Board which las been focussed on their own interests for the past two seasons. Returning to the Championship does not bother me personally -I actually detest the Premier League - but I find it so sad that we have thrown away such an opportunity. I suppose we were immune to the greed of the PL for a while but it got us in the end.

Have you given up? on 19:53 - Dec 17 with 1356 viewsmorningstar

Brilliant post................unfortunately.

Have you given up? on 19:56 - Dec 17 with 1338 viewsPacemaker

I think after every result like today I, like most fans think we are doomed, but then by the time the next game comes around I convince myself we can win and climb up the table.

To paraphrase someone far cleverer than me, it's the hope that kills you in the end.

After Sunderland, I was convinced we had turned a corner with a clean sheet and three goals, as well as some fluid passing and keep the ball we were back to our old selves. But it was just an illusion as Sunderland are as shit as us.

When we played in the Championship against Hull away the year they were relegated a Hull fan said to me I am glad we are out of it's pathetic hoping for a point every week, never being in with a chance of getting up the table. I thought it was a bit pathetic at the time but I get it now, it is pathetic hoping to get something again not an equally shit side.

I never will forget the first few years where I travelled to every game home and away because I always felt it would be just one more season.

Now that season has arrived and at some games I just can't bear to watch us as the fall from grace is so huge.

Still as ECB said no one is going to die it's just something we watch every weekend to justify our time on this planet.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Have you given up? on 20:00 - Dec 17 with 1313 viewslifelong

There's 21 games to go, things are looking bleak, but,if the correct action is taken regarding the manager, and the transfer window, we could get out of this mess.
Have you given up? on 20:04 - Dec 17 with 1299 viewsmorningstar

Have you given up? on 19:56 - Dec 17 by Pacemaker

I think after every result like today I, like most fans think we are doomed, but then by the time the next game comes around I convince myself we can win and climb up the table.

To paraphrase someone far cleverer than me, it's the hope that kills you in the end.

After Sunderland, I was convinced we had turned a corner with a clean sheet and three goals, as well as some fluid passing and keep the ball we were back to our old selves. But it was just an illusion as Sunderland are as shit as us.

When we played in the Championship against Hull away the year they were relegated a Hull fan said to me I am glad we are out of it's pathetic hoping for a point every week, never being in with a chance of getting up the table. I thought it was a bit pathetic at the time but I get it now, it is pathetic hoping to get something again not an equally shit side.

I never will forget the first few years where I travelled to every game home and away because I always felt it would be just one more season.

Now that season has arrived and at some games I just can't bear to watch us as the fall from grace is so huge.

Still as ECB said no one is going to die it's just something we watch every weekend to justify our time on this planet.

Agree with every word, but hey, we might win the next game and maybe things will start to turn around?

Have you given up? on 20:06 - Dec 17 with 1283 viewsFireboy

Have you given up? on 19:46 - Dec 17 by plasjack

Not in Swansea, unless you've got a helicopter.

Thankfully no

In Chorley

One of my mates ca me up on our only coach,they set off at 5.50 and didn't get to the ground til 2

And he won't get back til 11

Now those guys and galls are legends
Have you given up? on 20:07 - Dec 17 with 1272 viewsPacemaker

Have you given up? on 20:04 - Dec 17 by morningstar

Agree with every word, but hey, we might win the next game and maybe things will start to turn around?

Ha ha don't encourage me.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Have you given up? on 20:11 - Dec 17 with 1243 viewsmonmouth

Have you given up? on 19:27 - Dec 17 by exiledclaseboy

It's not the end of the world mate. Worse things happen at sea. Give your nearest and dearest a hug and be thankful for their presence. It's only football.

Oh aye. Im just talking about the football. My life is beyond great and Im very thankful for it. ......and Im not moving house.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Have you given up? on 20:13 - Dec 17 with 1236 viewsFireboy

Have you given up? on 20:00 - Dec 17 by lifelong

There's 21 games to go, things are looking bleak, but,if the correct action is taken regarding the manager, and the transfer window, we could get out of this mess.

Totally correct LL

But they won't sack him so therefore im resigned to us going down
Have you given up? on 20:15 - Dec 17 with 1221 viewsjackofalltrades

Have you given up? on 20:00 - Dec 17 by lifelong

I hope your optimism is justified but I feel things have been allowed to drift to such an extent it's almost unrecoverable. I have no confidence that our transfer window activity will save us. It'll be David N'gog all over again but for stupid money.
Have you given up? on 20:28 - Dec 17 with 1185 viewsSwanzay

Given up FFS, no! Most of us on here saw the Swans in the late 80s.
However we are in shite, how this has been allowed to happen, by a totally inept manager who is is way out of his depth, is beyond me!
He clearly has no respect in the dressing room.
The shite goes to the very top, I blame the ex directors entirely for leaving us in this mess!
Have you given up? on 20:31 - Dec 17 with 1177 viewsgiantstoneater

I haven't given up but the players have and I have given up on them the worst gutless bunch of cowards we have ever had at the club. Sure we've had worse squads but they've always shown fight in the past and most were journeymen but the mercenaries that we now have at the club are happy just taking the cash and as for HJ and gang my disgust at their actions knows no bounds.
Have you given up? on 20:31 - Dec 17 with 1177 viewsStarsky

Have you given up? on 20:15 - Dec 17 by jackofalltrades

I hope your optimism is justified but I feel things have been allowed to drift to such an extent it's almost unrecoverable. I have no confidence that our transfer window activity will save us. It'll be David N'gog all over again but for stupid money.

We aren't the only Premier club in turmoil.
Hulls owners are even worse and aBurnley never invest in players... Sunderlandalways flirt with the drop.
Do you remember all their fans last season always leaving when they were 4-0 down by half time.
They're still here.

It's just the internet, init.

Have you given up? on 20:35 - Dec 17 with 1166 viewsSwanzay

Have you given up? on 20:31 - Dec 17 by Starsky

We aren't the only Premier club in turmoil.
Hulls owners are even worse and aBurnley never invest in players... Sunderlandalways flirt with the drop.
Do you remember all their fans last season always leaving when they were 4-0 down by half time.
They're still here.

If only there was a simple way to solve part of the problem....
Have you given up? on 21:04 - Dec 17 with 1104 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It must be truly awful at sea.

I'm not sure that even Jackfath fighting to the bitter end is going to save us from this predicament. Can he play left back or centre back?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Have you given up? on 21:11 - Dec 17 with 1062 viewsShonky

If we stay up we have to go through all this shyt again next year, and all our geriatrics will be one year older. Seriously this is going to happen eventually because we have done nothing to improve the team. Why the fk would we want watch this cack year on year?

Its just a ride...

Have you given up? on 21:29 - Dec 17 with 1017 viewsKilkennyjack

Have you given up? on 19:21 - Dec 17 by exiledclaseboy

Yup. I accepted relegation as an inevitability a while ago. The squad isn't good enough and our two managers this season have been incompetent. If we're not relegated this season I'll be very pleasantly surprised. If we started in the Championship with this squad we'd struggle there too.

Happy Saturday, folks.

And thats the hard truth of the matter.

Beware of the Risen People

Have you given up? on 21:51 - Dec 17 with 976 viewsphact0rri

I can't give up-- or concede relegation as an eventuality. Sure its dire, and all but it is football anything can happen. and while I'm depressed and pained right now. monday, or tuesday I'm sure I'll be right back at convincing myself we'll get a positive result.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Have you given up? on 22:36 - Dec 17 with 931 viewsBloodyhills

Not yet, let's see what happens in January.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Have you given up? on 22:41 - Dec 17 with 910 viewsKulusBeatFactory

I never give up.
I yearn for the swansea way - ferrie/ leon calling the shots
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024