Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you given up? 19:17 - Dec 17 with 5621 viewsJackfath

Many saying the players aren't trying/can't be arsed. Bob out of his depth, Huw and co have killed us etc.

Have you given up too?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Have you given up? on 22:50 - Dec 17 with 887 viewsImAlrightJack

Have you given up? on 19:24 - Dec 17 by Jackfath

Personally, I'll never give up until it's mathematically impossible for us to stay in the league.

I'd love to say the same, but it feels this team couldn't even fight their way out of a paper bag, let alone a relegation fight.
Have you given up? on 22:57 - Dec 17 with 877 viewslifelong

Eleven home games left, we have to win 7 of them to give us a chance, IMO, West Ham, Bournemouth, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Burnley, Southampton, West Brom are the 7 I've selected with Stoke in reserve.

One win away with two draws will give us 38 points and a fighting chance... keep the faith.
Have you given up? on 18:42 - Dec 18 with 809 viewsOldjack

Have you given up? on 22:57 - Dec 17 by lifelong

Eleven home games left, we have to win 7 of them to give us a chance, IMO, West Ham, Bournemouth, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Burnley, Southampton, West Brom are the 7 I've selected with Stoke in reserve.

One win away with two draws will give us 38 points and a fighting chance... keep the faith.

with this set up ,no chance ,we'll be lucky to get 20 points

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Have you given up? on 18:48 - Dec 18 with 797 viewsLeonWasGod

No. We're one win from avoiding relegation (ok, ignoring goal difference). Don't forget that however bad we are, there is a lot of other sh*te in this division. Seems even more so this year, as the big teams are doing much better and there are less upsets.

If we carry on our recent home form, we've got a chance. I've given up on the road though - firkin useless away from home.

We'd have a better chance with a real manager and 2-3 quality signings in January. That would require the yanks to swallow their pride, so i'm not holding my breath.
Have you given up? on 10:35 - Mar 5 with 615 viewsJackfath

Have you given up? on 19:27 - Dec 17 by Starsky

I think we all gave up today but we puck ourselves up and fight on again.

As bad as we are we're still only 3 points from 17th

Well done Jackfath for leading the way.

Until mathematical

Thank you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Have you given up? on 11:01 - Mar 5 with 560 viewsPrivate_Partz

Have you given up? on 10:35 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

Thank you.

Bumping your own thread up for point scoring? ;-)
I have every sympathy with those who had given up. If we had carried on under Bob we would have been finished by now. Who could predict we would actually have a good window and appoint a top coach? Particularly after the clusterfeck that had gone on before.
I think I will join you, and give myself a pat on the back as well, for a very sensible post in response to your OP ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024