Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Boer Approached 14:53 - Dec 27 with 4947 views34dfgdf54

According to many on twitter.

If true, again showing the complete lack of class at board level. They all need a kicking of epic proportions. Scumbags
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 14:54]
De Boer Approached on 14:56 - Dec 27 with 4316 viewsSmellyplumz

Well they will never have any class but I do hope we can get Frank de briar in, hopefully he will get us back up from the championship.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

De Boer Approached on 15:01 - Dec 27 with 4229 viewsE20Jack

He will have a load of contacts and has a great footballing philosophy. If he is appointed and we have cash to spend in January then we have given ourselves the best chance. In reality though Pep could get the job and it would still be mission impossible style stuff. Need 8 wins from 20.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

De Boer Approached on 15:03 - Dec 27 with 4173 viewsSmellyplumz

De Boer Approached on 14:56 - Dec 27 by Smellyplumz

Well they will never have any class but I do hope we can get Frank de briar in, hopefully he will get us back up from the championship.

Wooden that be good!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

De Boer Approached on 15:04 - Dec 27 with 4166 viewsTheFranchise

He's never come across as being stupid.
De Boer Approached on 15:06 - Dec 27 with 4125 viewsPintado

I will eat my hat if this rumour is true.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

De Boer Approached on 15:10 - Dec 27 with 4051 viewsSmellyplumz

De Boer Approached on 15:06 - Dec 27 by Pintado

I will eat my hat if this rumour is true.

Well I hope it's a ten gallon hat because he's on his way .... Hola 👍

De Boer Approached on 15:28 - Dec 27 with 3811 viewsGriffting

I don't think we'll sack any manager without another lined up after the Monk fiasco. Nature of the beast unfortunately.
De Boer Approached on 15:37 - Dec 27 with 3667 viewsskippyjack

He's on his way apparently.. Huw's first choice.. Levein will probably or has consulted with the Inter Milan owners.. Who also own a stake in DC United..

Don't think Bob's getting the chop though.. being ushered aside in a different role.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

De Boer Approached on 15:39 - Dec 27 with 3619 viewsGazzington

De Boer Approached on 15:37 - Dec 27 by skippyjack

He's on his way apparently.. Huw's first choice.. Levein will probably or has consulted with the Inter Milan owners.. Who also own a stake in DC United..

Don't think Bob's getting the chop though.. being ushered aside in a different role.

Where did you hear this? Would be very happy with de boer though, especially if he would stay with us in the championship to get us back up.
De Boer Approached on 15:40 - Dec 27 with 3602 viewsPintado

Perhaps he can work in the programs booth

De Boer Approached on 15:42 - Dec 27 with 3562 viewskarnataka

Oh no! Not keeper of the kettle? What about Curt? Bradley has no experience of looking after a kettle at Premier league level. It would be a disastrous move.
De Boer Approached on 15:43 - Dec 27 with 3524 viewsTheFranchise

De Boer Approached on 15:40 - Dec 27 by Pintado

Perhaps he can work in the programs booth

Flipping burgers? Americans love burgers............ So do I :)
De Boer Approached on 15:45 - Dec 27 with 3471 viewsPintado

De Boer Approached on 15:43 - Dec 27 by TheFranchise

Flipping burgers? Americans love burgers............ So do I :)

Would not trust him with a burger, I don't buy programs so I would not have to see him and be arrested for abuse.

De Boer Approached on 15:45 - Dec 27 with 3468 viewsShonky

De Boer Approached on 14:56 - Dec 27 by Smellyplumz

Its just a ride...

De Boer Approached on 16:03 - Dec 27 with 3236 viewsjack247

If they sack Bob, I don't expect them to do it with any class and I don't really care. I'd be surprised if we went in fr someone like DeBoer now though. The time to do that was in the summer. They need a prick managing them at least until the end of the season. Pardew, Pearson are available, Allardyce would have been ideal.
De Boer Approached on 16:14 - Dec 27 with 3088 viewsRancid

De Boer come here? Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha

It's why we ended up with a trumpet like Bradley.We're not in the slightest an attractive proposition.The best we could hope for is someone like Alan Pardew lowering himself.
De Boer Approached on 16:25 - Dec 27 with 2941 viewsAngelRangelQS

De Boer Approached on 16:14 - Dec 27 by Rancid

It's why we ended up with a trumpet like Bradley.We're not in the slightest an attractive proposition.The best we could hope for is someone like Alan Pardew lowering himself.

Exactly
De Boer Approached on 16:45 - Dec 27 with 2773 viewsjack247

De Boer Approached on 16:14 - Dec 27 by Rancid

It's not the reason we ended up with a trumpet like Bradley at all.
De Boer Approached on 16:55 - Dec 27 with 2630 viewsRancid

De Boer Approached on 16:45 - Dec 27 by jack247

It's not the reason we ended up with a trumpet like Bradley at all.

No it wasn't to be fair but de Boer ffs
He wouldn't even return our call
De Boer Approached on 17:02 - Dec 27 with 2514 viewsjack247

De Boer Approached on 16:55 - Dec 27 by Rancid

It's the sort of appointment we may have been able to pull off in the summer, with a preseason and a transfer budget. I agree with you about him coming now though, I'd be amazed.
De Boer Approached on 17:02 - Dec 27 with 2514 viewsWhiterockin

De Boer Approached on 16:55 - Dec 27 by Rancid

Was he working then.
De Boer Approached on 17:08 - Dec 27 with 2434 viewsRancid

De Boer Approached on 17:02 - Dec 27 by Whiterockin

Was he working then.

No, he was watching the West Ham game.
De Boer Approached on 17:13 - Dec 27 with 2308 viewsGriffting

De Boer Approached on 17:02 - Dec 27 by jack247

It's the sort of appointment we may have been able to pull off in the summer, with a preseason and a transfer budget. I agree with you about him coming now though, I'd be amazed.

De boer rep is shot after inter. Gives more of a chance I think.
De Boer Approached on 17:17 - Dec 27 with 2268 viewsTheFranchise

Huw and Dineen approaching De Boer

De Boer Approached on 17:22 - Dec 27 with 2203 viewsWhiterockin

De Boer Approached on 17:13 - Dec 27 by Griffting

De boer rep is shot after inter. Gives more of a chance I think.

Exactly my point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024