Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 10:37 - Jan 8 with 23763 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 22:01]
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:26 - Jan 8 with 2060 viewsWatchman

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:18 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

He played 27 times for Spurs last season
They were a whisker away from the title.

Not thinking straight?? Dear God.

14 full team appearances in the EPL and did not last a single 90 minutes, good to see you supporting the old regime Chris!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:37 - Jan 8 with 2027 viewsStarsky

We need a personality.. a bully in midfield. If Carroll is coming AND another nasty midfielder then
I'm all for it.
I want other teams to not want to play us. We're too gentlemanly this season.

It's just the internet, init.

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:44 - Jan 8 with 2007 viewsmax936

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:37 - Jan 8 by Starsky

We need a personality.. a bully in midfield. If Carroll is coming AND another nasty midfielder then
I'm all for it.
I want other teams to not want to play us. We're too gentlemanly this season.

Lucas Lieva is Captaining Liverpool today, he's just turned 30, but he's streetwise a leader and excellent in front of the back four, nice loan deal till end of season he'd be ideal for us I reckon, lets face it we aren't gonna get anyone much better in.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 13:45]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:52 - Jan 8 with 1978 viewsWxmJax

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:18 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

He played 27 times for Spurs last season
They were a whisker away from the title.

Not thinking straight?? Dear God.

He was a sub for Spurs for the most part of last season, the majority of his 27 appearances were coming on from the bench for the last 10 minutes or so of matches. You can count his starting appearances on one hand, usually due to someone else being injured or suspended.

It's a no from me, wasn't that impressed.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:56 - Jan 8 with 1961 viewsStarsky

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:52 - Jan 8 by WxmJax

He was a sub for Spurs for the most part of last season, the majority of his 27 appearances were coming on from the bench for the last 10 minutes or so of matches. You can count his starting appearances on one hand, usually due to someone else being injured or suspended.

It's a no from me, wasn't that impressed.

The same has happened with Ben Davies.

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:00 - Jan 8 with 1948 viewsmonmouth

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 13:56 - Jan 8 by Starsky

The same has happened with Ben Davies.

.....and people would be ejaculating over their iPads if we were in for him

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:28 - Jan 8 with 1886 viewsStarsky

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:00 - Jan 8 by monmouth

.....and people would be ejaculating over their iPads if we were in for him

I've got a protective film on mine already

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:34 - Jan 8 with 1865 viewsTheResurrection

He was very much a part of their squad last season and bear in mind now, this squad was lauded as Spurs best ever. They were superb last season under Poch.

Also let's face it and do try to be honest here. How many of you expected to see him featuring as much as he did and fairly prominently as well?

I'm sure there were a few threads on here about how well he was playing and how much he'd come on.

We will never be able to prise someone from a club like Spurs if he was ever present or first name on the sheet so be realistic... For once.

Phil Warwick, I know what you mean and worry about that too. If he's the only midfielder we'll bring in it will leave us as exposed as we have been to date. I'm hoping he's one of at least 2.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:40 - Jan 8 with 1844 viewsJackBaston

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:34 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

He was very much a part of their squad last season and bear in mind now, this squad was lauded as Spurs best ever. They were superb last season under Poch.

Also let's face it and do try to be honest here. How many of you expected to see him featuring as much as he did and fairly prominently as well?

I'm sure there were a few threads on here about how well he was playing and how much he'd come on.

We will never be able to prise someone from a club like Spurs if he was ever present or first name on the sheet so be realistic... For once.

Phil Warwick, I know what you mean and worry about that too. If he's the only midfielder we'll bring in it will leave us as exposed as we have been to date. I'm hoping he's one of at least 2.

Wasnt Ryan Mason also lauded over and hes done fantastically at Hull
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:05 - Jan 8 with 1778 viewsgiantstoneater

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:27 - Jan 8 by max936

My opinion that we need leaders in the team Carroll doesn't strike me as a leader, we need a dogged midfielder ideally that should be at DM or CM we may need a CM as well, but a quality DM might cover us, at CB Mawson could well turn out to be a leader, but I don't think he's ready so we need a leader there as well and I'm notsure we've got one,

I thought Cork was supposed to be our dogged midfielder that's going well! We do need an enforcer but one who can pass.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:09 - Jan 8 with 1761 viewsdobjack2

I agree with you especially if he is the only midfielder in. Still think that if he comes we need ki to move on.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:23 - Jan 8 with 1729 viewsAngelRangelQS

Not even on the bench for Spurs today
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:32 - Jan 8 with 1695 viewsBorojack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:23 - Jan 8 by AngelRangelQS

Perhaps we didn't want him cup tied oh hang on.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:56 - Jan 8 with 1602 viewsjackportis

Is Carroll the lift HJ mentioned. Oh wow. 😧

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:56 - Jan 8 with 1604 views34dfgdf54

Has he actually been involved with their first team this year?

I highly doubt it. Because he's not very good.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 16:15 - Jan 8 with 1523 viewspremierjack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:56 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

I'd rather tom cleverly
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 16:48 - Jan 8 with 1451 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Because he's negotiating terms somewhere...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:02 - Jan 8 with 1417 viewsAngelRangelQS

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:56 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

I don't know why people have to be so negative all the time.

I think we need to be realistic as to who we can attract.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:12 - Jan 8 with 1381 viewsTheResurrection

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:02 - Jan 8 by AngelRangelQS

Precisely mate.

I really hope this comes off for us and we can start to see some zip in our midfield once more.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:24 - Jan 8 with 1353 views34dfgdf54

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:02 - Jan 8 by AngelRangelQS

Because I think he's rubbish, what do you want me to say? Brilliant news, we are signing someone who will bring very little to the squad, for more cost.

As Clement has said, If we can't find players that can improve the starting XI, then there isn't much point. In my opinion, he doesn't. No point bringing in players for the sake of bringing in players.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:29 - Jan 8 with 1331 viewspencoedjack

Harry Winks is ahead of Carroll in the Spurs squad he's obviously gone backwards

Big no from me unless we are planning for championship football next season
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:39 - Jan 8 with 1294 views34dfgdf54

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:29 - Jan 8 by pencoedjack

Harry Winks is ahead of Carroll in the Spurs squad he's obviously gone backwards

Big no from me unless we are planning for championship football next season

He looks some prospect that Harry Winks mind you.

I wouldn't say he has gone backwards, just never had it to start with in my opinion. Some can make the grade, others can't and unfortunately is in the latter.

As always though, would love nothing more than to come on here with pie on my face if he comes here and becomes a big player for us.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:49 - Jan 8 with 1241 viewspencoedjack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:39 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

He looks some prospect that Harry Winks mind you.

I wouldn't say he has gone backwards, just never had it to start with in my opinion. Some can make the grade, others can't and unfortunately is in the latter.

As always though, would love nothing more than to come on here with pie on my face if he comes here and becomes a big player for us.

I think Winks is being hyped up a bit at the moment but may well turn out to be a good player

My point was more he has pushed on ahead of Carroll who is not even a bit part player at Spurs these days

But the same as you hope I have egg on my face and he proves a decent signing
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:53 - Jan 8 with 1213 viewsMatlock_Jack

I said on here before that money needs spending on fresh injection into this team, not just on former players who were far from tremendous last time and AFAIK we weren't in a relegation fight then.

I wouldn't be at all surprised however to see him sign.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:53 - Jan 8 with 1212 viewsJango

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:24 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

Because I think he's rubbish, what do you want me to say? Brilliant news, we are signing someone who will bring very little to the squad, for more cost.

As Clement has said, If we can't find players that can improve the starting XI, then there isn't much point. In my opinion, he doesn't. No point bringing in players for the sake of bringing in players.

while he may not be a world beater he's definitely better than what we've got. People keep saying they want us to get our identity back but are then sticking their nose up at a player who would perfectly suit how we want to play.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024