Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 10:37 - Jan 8 with 23764 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 22:01]
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 20:28 - Jan 8 with 2945 viewsLoyal

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:28 - Jan 8 by Starsky

I've got a protective film on mine already

I highly recommend this and commend you on your foresight and vision. 👍
It's a difficult explanation at the Asian guys place on a cold Monday morning.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 20:35 - Jan 8 with 2909 viewsMatlock_Jack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 18:28 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

The trouble with what you write is no one gives a monkeys as to what you say or think.

Hope this helps?

If you don't care what I write, then why bother to reply?

Hope that helps because you are rude and petty with people.

You simply can't accept any challenge to what you believe.

I suggest you grow up and get over yourself.

Now get lost.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 20:36 - Jan 8 with 2905 viewsJackBaston

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 20:35 - Jan 8 by Matlock_Jack

If you don't care what I write, then why bother to reply?

Hope that helps because you are rude and petty with people.

You simply can't accept any challenge to what you believe.

I suggest you grow up and get over yourself.

Now get lost.

Could be Huw Jenkins, has the same opinion
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 20:40 - Jan 8 with 2881 viewsMatlock_Jack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 20:36 - Jan 8 by JackBaston

Could be Huw Jenkins, has the same opinion

Whoever it is I have no idea as to how he's allowed to say some of the things he does on here. I used to moderate a forum and he would have been banned long ago. Just unpleasant and persistently so.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 21:04 - Jan 8 with 2790 viewsMatlock_Jack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 17:24 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

Because I think he's rubbish, what do you want me to say? Brilliant news, we are signing someone who will bring very little to the squad, for more cost.

As Clement has said, If we can't find players that can improve the starting XI, then there isn't much point. In my opinion, he doesn't. No point bringing in players for the sake of bringing in players.

And yet we have to bring in someone (hopefully several), which is why I stated earlier that I shouldn't be at all surprised to see him in a white shirt again.

If we go with the players we have, then I fear for us.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 21:31 - Jan 8 with 2708 viewsTheResurrection

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 20:40 - Jan 8 by Matlock_Jack

Whoever it is I have no idea as to how he's allowed to say some of the things he does on here. I used to moderate a forum and he would have been banned long ago. Just unpleasant and persistently so.

You used to moderate a forum????

Like seriously?

That is awesome, mate.

Sir Matlock!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 21:51 - Jan 8 with 2642 viewsmorningstar

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 21:04 - Jan 8 by Matlock_Jack

And yet we have to bring in someone (hopefully several), which is why I stated earlier that I shouldn't be at all surprised to see him in a white shirt again.

If we go with the players we have, then I fear for us.

[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 21:54]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 21:53 - Jan 8 with 2625 viewsmorningstar

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 20:40 - Jan 8 by Matlock_Jack

Was that the J.R.Hartley fly fishing forum?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 21:56 - Jan 8 with 2599 viewsMatlock_Jack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 21:53 - Jan 8 by morningstar

Was that the J.R.Hartley fly fishing forum?

No but thanks for the thought.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 22:02 - Jan 8 with 2564 viewsTheResurrection

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 21:56 - Jan 8 by Matlock_Jack

No but thanks for the thought.

On behalf of AM*, thank you very much for the pleasant retort. Twas a jolly lovely thing to do.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 22:08 - Jan 8 with 2519 viewsMatlock_Jack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 22:02 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

On behalf of AM*, thank you very much for the pleasant retort. Twas a jolly lovely thing to do.

No problem; twas my pleasure.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 22:48 - Jan 8 with 2424 viewsKerouac

Well I like him.
I'd swap him for Ki tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 23:00 - Jan 8 with 2384 viewsnyc_swans

i don't have a problem with the player. i have a problem with the idea that it's another huw jenkins special.

i'd not have a problem of missing out on Carroll if it meant that the manager had the final say.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 23:06 - Jan 8 with 2357 viewsAngelRangelQS

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 23:00 - Jan 8 by nyc_swans

i don't have a problem with the player. i have a problem with the idea that it's another huw jenkins special.

i'd not have a problem of missing out on Carroll if it meant that the manager had the final say.

Maybe the manager will get the final say on him. Maybe the two coaches we've just appointed from Spurs might have something to say about it too...
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 23:12 - Jan 8 with 2331 viewsJackBaston

Watching the Chelsea highlights from today

Chalobah and Loftus Cheek are more what we need, great on the ball, strong, composed
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 23:23 - Jan 8 with 2292 viewsKerouac

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 23:12 - Jan 8 by JackBaston

Chalobah and Loftus Cheek are more what we need, great on the ball, strong, composed

I have rated Chalobah for a long time.
Has come of age I reckon.
He needs lots of 1st team top class football now.
Surely Clement could get him in on loan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 00:32 - Jan 9 with 2213 viewsCroftyjack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 12:18 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

He's the closest player I can think of to Leon or Joey, except he's so much better than Leon in advanced areas and he's growing and learning all the while.

He's also a very genuine footballer who may not be the hardest tackler or biggest but he goes from start to finish and wants to improve. He's also very young, still, and his best years are ahead of him if he can find a place to play well most weeks.

He'll keep us moving in the midfield area and keep the ball flowing for us. His passing is superb and crisp and we will be able to pull teams around quicker with the ball on the go more for us. He's creative as well as being that continuity player we've missed so much.

If we get him it would be something of a coup in our predicament and believe it or not, he's exactly what we need.

But he's not ALL we need.

The player you talk about sounds perfect lets go get him...all this talk about that bang average 25 year old Tom Carrol from Spurs is ridiculous and spunking millions would be criminal AGAIN.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 00:48 - Jan 9 with 2183 viewsAngelRangelQS

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 23:12 - Jan 8 by JackBaston

Agreed that they're good players but I'd be amazed if they left Chelsea at this stage. Haven't they just lost Mikel and Oscar... those two have probably moved up the pecking order recently
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:39 - Jan 11 with 1927 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City target £8 million move for Tottenham's Tom Carroll

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/11/tottenhams-tom-carroll-linked-8-m

#backtojack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:42 - Jan 11 with 1894 viewslonglostjack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:39 - Jan 11 by Landore_Jack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/11/tottenhams-tom-carroll-linked-8-m

"Who impressed on loan at the Liberty two seasons ago" Really? Must have missed that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:51 - Jan 11 with 1841 viewspencoedjack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:42 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

"Who impressed on loan at the Liberty two seasons ago" Really? Must have missed that.

' compared to Luca Modric'

Fuk me
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:52 - Jan 11 with 1836 viewsTheResurrection

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:42 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

I'm more than happy with Olsson and Carroll.

2 proper footballers who I'm confident make an improvement to our team.

It's time to get properly behind all our players, new and old when the squad settles to give us any chance.

Clement deserves that.

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:55 - Jan 11 with 1821 viewsmax936

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:39 - Jan 11 by Landore_Jack

He's not gonna solve our midfield problems, sorry but he's not a Ki on form is better but he's shot is bolt for me so maybe Carroll will replace him, but most probably cork with hopefully a DM to come in, unless we're gonna rely on Fulton and Leon, which would be a risk for me.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 14:56]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:01 - Jan 11 with 1781 views34dfgdf54

£8 million.

F*cking hells bells we are having an absolute nightmare window yet again if we pull this one off.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 1772 viewspencoedjack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 14:55 - Jan 11 by max936

He's not gonna solve our midfield problems, sorry but he's not a Ki on form is better but he's shot is bolt for me so maybe Carroll will replace him, but most probably cork with hopefully a DM to come in, unless we're gonna rely on Fulton and Leon, which would be a risk for me.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 14:56]

Max you are right Carroll ( from what I've seen) is nowhere near the player of the Ki we saw against Palace

Unfortunately that Ki doesn't turn up regular.... but I'm still hoping PC can get some consistency to his game
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024