Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. 18:06 - Jan 11 with 27909 viewsconnell10

Bit early but as its my birthday tomorrow what the hell. I will go for a plucky 1-1 draw. With all the snow forcast tomorrow anyone going to the match please be careful!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:15 - Jan 12 with 1564 viewsTGRRRSSS

if that was Man United that would have been a red card then!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:16 - Jan 12 with 1543 viewsTGRRRSSS

Luongo turned attack into defence then slowed it down then backwards
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:18 - Jan 12 with 1504 viewsSimonJames

Wasted!

100% of people who drink water will die.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:18 - Jan 12 with 1501 viewsBklynRanger

Should've been far more aggressive with the previous loose ball. I think it was Hall - made a tackle like he was in his own penalty area instead of launching himself at it.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:18 - Jan 12 with 2356 viewsisawqpratwcity

Somebody teach Sylla the Offside rule.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:20 - Jan 12 with 2320 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good start here. Pressing hard and in numbers and defending well. I like our shape and work rate. Long way to go, but this is encouraging.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:22 - Jan 12 with 2273 viewsTGRRRSSS

Have to be careful we dont chase everything as Fakes get a lot of success in 2nd half but otherwise I agree with you Brian, we've had a sniff or 2 but need more control of ball when we get it, they are not so comfy without the ball and have holes to exploit.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:24 - Jan 12 with 2217 viewsaston_hoop

Occasionally feels like things might happen with Mackie and Wszołek supporting Sylla. lets hope the usual defensive cock ups can hold off

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:24 - Jan 12 with 2197 viewsactonman

Wtf sylla? Take a touch man !
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:26 - Jan 12 with 2150 viewsTGRRRSSS

first goal could be crucial horrible cold night sort of thing that could work our way if we can nick the first.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:29 - Jan 12 with 2044 viewsToast_R

All things considered, we're doing really well. Just waiting for the inevitable sucker punch...
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:29 - Jan 12 with 2044 viewsDeepcutHoop

What an odd goal kick that was by Reading...
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:29 - Jan 12 with 2026 viewsDeepcutHoop

Get in! Thoroughly deserved!

Was that actually an extremely clever ball by Manning there?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 20:30]
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 2012 viewsTGRRRSSS

Get in!!!!!!!!!! Jamie Mackie Jamie Jamie Mackie

You RRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 2011 views2Thomas2Bowles

Get the feck IN

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 2010 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Return of the Mack!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 1997 viewsaston_hoop

Lovely goal that! Wszołek is a class act I think. Very pleased for Mackie

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 1993 viewsFredManRave

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:18 - Jan 12 by SimonJames

Wasted!

I thought you were off the booze in January?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 1980 viewsisawqpratwcity

Oh yes!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 1980 viewskropotkin41

My word! A good move. A goal. Deserved!

Come on U RRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:31 - Jan 12 with 1973 viewsFDC

Oh my days!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:31 - Jan 12 with 1931 viewscorse

one feckin beauty of a goal. quality passing and end product.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:31 - Jan 12 with 1919 viewskarl

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:31 - Jan 12 by FDC

Oh my days!

Great goal, great shape, great workrate!!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:32 - Jan 12 with 1984 viewsBklynRanger

GOOOALLLLLLLLL

Perfect timing for the run. The Incredible Mack.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:32 - Jan 12 with 1975 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb goal!

Lovey play by Sylla, Wszolek, Manning (great ball!) and Mackie. Great move.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024