Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reactionary postings. 17:28 - Jan 14 with 3066 viewsJackfath

Saying Cork should not play.
Saying Huw should resign.
Saying Clement is having no say.
Etc etc.

Its all too easy to say these things and others on here after we've been tonked. How about suggesting sensible alternatives?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Reactionary postings. on 17:29 - Jan 14 with 2590 viewsperchrockjack

First two seem fair points ,the third worthy of contemplation.

You happy then fathy

We re all over reacting and you re right?

No

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Reactionary postings. on 17:30 - Jan 14 with 2576 viewsangryjack

because they are mainly at fault cork is garbage huw is a c$nt,and iits obvious clement another yes man,with signings
Reactionary postings. on 17:30 - Jan 14 with 2571 viewsskippyjack

We're doomed.. that's a sensible suggestion

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Reactionary postings. on 17:30 - Jan 14 with 2574 viewsMurph75

Go for it. Suggest some alternatives?

Have you been sniffing glue?
Reactionary postings. on 17:33 - Jan 14 with 2552 viewsJackfath

Reactionary postings. on 17:29 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

First two seem fair points ,the third worthy of contemplation.

You happy then fathy

We re all over reacting and you re right?

No

No I am not happy at all. It's all too easy to slag things and not be constructive though. It's as if some thrive on it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Reactionary postings. on 17:33 - Jan 14 with 2549 viewsSTID2017

Sensible idea - give Cork a free transfer.
Play Fer in his place. At least he can pass the ball forward and gets stuck in.
Cotk should be ashamed of his performance today. Broke down every attack we had.
I felt that way when it was 1 - 0 in the first half and we were still in with a chance

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Reactionary postings. on 17:35 - Jan 14 with 2527 viewsGeoffThom

Jesus have a word with yourself ,reactionary ,no mate banging the same old drum again ,these things are going on and on and nothing changes people are fed up and before you harp up what would you or others do plenty of alternatives have been put forward but we've got a twaaaat running things
Reactionary postings. on 17:36 - Jan 14 with 2513 viewsJackfath

Reactionary postings. on 17:30 - Jan 14 by Murph75

Go for it. Suggest some alternatives?

Have you been sniffing glue?

We are going down. Don't risk huge wages and fees on players who we may not be able to sell on should we go down, the risk is too big. Keep signing players like the ones we are presently. Get all areas strong once more and mount a decent challenge next year and keep on building.

Huw to leave at end of season by whichever means deemed necessary.

Employ an independent company to go through all aspects of the club from top to bottom to ensure there are no more bad eggs or dodgy dealings.

Login to get fewer ads

Reactionary postings. on 17:37 - Jan 14 with 2492 viewsClinton

Well said Fath.
Mind you, isnt it up to the coaching staff to find the alternatives?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Reactionary postings. on 17:37 - Jan 14 with 2481 viewsMatlock_Jack

Reactionary postings. on 17:33 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

No I am not happy at all. It's all too easy to slag things and not be constructive though. It's as if some thrive on it.

How constructive can you be after a 4-0 hammering and Liverpool next?

I agree that some of the wild nonsense should stop, but it is what it is.

Palace are floundering and we can't take advantage.

Hull have signed at least 1 good player and won today.

Jack, we're in trouble.
Reactionary postings. on 17:38 - Jan 14 with 2469 viewsmax936

Reactionary postings. on 17:30 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

We're doomed.. that's a sensible suggestion

11 goals conceded with 1 scored over the last 3 games at home and we are bring reactionary to fuking right we are ffs mun Fathy.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 17:40]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Reactionary postings. on 17:40 - Jan 14 with 2451 viewslondonlisa2001

Most of the reactionary postings have come from that moron Dwight though. Someone who has the dubious distinction of being even more bloody childish and stupid now than he was before he went to 'university'.

Anyway, back to the game, we were transparently comprehensively outplayed by a team that is stuffed with quality where it matters.

We are stuffed with a lack of quality where it matters. Having said that, at least today we saw some drive, organisation and urgency. In games under Bradley we had the same lack of quality and no drive or urgency either. And we didn't get an ounce of luck either. The penalty shout was a 50:50, but there is no doubt that it would have been given at the other end. And the two own goals
were unlucky as well. Not to say that they didn't deserve the 4 goal victory, because they cruised through the match. But the sucker punches did kill us.

We are desperate for some midfield strength, and a genuine threat up front. Siggy was awful again.
Llorente showed little (although he was better than Borja). No quality out wide, and Ki and Cork are powder puff. We also need to get in an experienced centre half.

It'll be interesting to see if we bring in anybloan players as I think we have to in order to have any chance, although I still can't believe we have such a slight gap at the bottom after the season we've had to date. It's almost unbelievable we are not completely adrift.
Reactionary postings. on 17:42 - Jan 14 with 2418 viewsMurph75

Reactionary postings. on 17:36 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

We are going down. Don't risk huge wages and fees on players who we may not be able to sell on should we go down, the risk is too big. Keep signing players like the ones we are presently. Get all areas strong once more and mount a decent challenge next year and keep on building.

Employ an independent company to go through all aspects of the club from top to bottom to ensure there are no more bad eggs or dodgy dealings.

This isnt the education system. An OFSTED report wont fix this.

What makes you think keeping Huwbert in charge between now and May is a good idea? He's not working for free.

We're one point behind the team in 17th. We utilise this window to sign players who can keep us up using the new managers connections and they have to be HIS players.
Reactionary postings. on 17:44 - Jan 14 with 2386 viewsLeonWasGod

Highly likely we're going down, but do you want to give up without a fight? Do you teach your kids to be spineless and not aim for exceptional or unimaginable? I doubt it, and we'd be in L2 still with that mindset.

Reactionary posting is predictably sad, agreed. But defeatism and apathy is just as bad in my book. It was Arsenal, the gap is bigger this year, there's a lot of crap in the league. Let's keep fighting to be the 4th least crap 👍
Reactionary postings. on 17:45 - Jan 14 with 2371 viewsPacemaker

I actually saw some improvement in the side but you can't get away from the fact we are short on confidence and quality, we looked more organised but our first half exertions resulted in us being over run in second half.

I still think we are going down, but we could make a fight of it.

Mawson looks up for it just needs a bit of experience.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Reactionary postings. on 17:46 - Jan 14 with 2364 viewslonglostjack

Reactionary postings. on 17:40 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

Most of the reactionary postings have come from that moron Dwight though. Someone who has the dubious distinction of being even more bloody childish and stupid now than he was before he went to 'university'.

Anyway, back to the game, we were transparently comprehensively outplayed by a team that is stuffed with quality where it matters.

We are stuffed with a lack of quality where it matters. Having said that, at least today we saw some drive, organisation and urgency. In games under Bradley we had the same lack of quality and no drive or urgency either. And we didn't get an ounce of luck either. The penalty shout was a 50:50, but there is no doubt that it would have been given at the other end. And the two own goals
were unlucky as well. Not to say that they didn't deserve the 4 goal victory, because they cruised through the match. But the sucker punches did kill us.

We are desperate for some midfield strength, and a genuine threat up front. Siggy was awful again.
Llorente showed little (although he was better than Borja). No quality out wide, and Ki and Cork are powder puff. We also need to get in an experienced centre half.

It'll be interesting to see if we bring in anybloan players as I think we have to in order to have any chance, although I still can't believe we have such a slight gap at the bottom after the season we've had to date. It's almost unbelievable we are not completely adrift.

I'd agree with all of that with the exception of your assessment of Borja. I'm convinced there's a good player in there somewhere and at least he got on the end of a cross.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Reactionary postings. on 17:58 - Jan 14 with 2286 viewsNOTRAC

Lisa I completely disagree with the thrust of your post.We were stuffed today by an Arsenal team that did not get out of second gear. We can have all the managers and coaches we like but if we haven't got the players it will not make a blind bit of difference.
I notice you did not mention our full backs who were dreadful.You had a go at Sigurdson however who is by far our best player, and run his guts out today.
What has happened this year is a disgrace to our wonderful fans and to those better players (Sigurdson included) that we still have.
The real people to blame are the two sitting in the stand together who have sold our soul for £25m between them. The fact that they are still here destroying our club is an absolute disgrace.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 17:59]

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Reactionary postings. on 18:20 - Jan 14 with 2161 viewsOldjack

How's about ,''Scumdiff city we're coming for you ''

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Reactionary postings. on 18:23 - Jan 14 with 2131 viewsphact0rri

Honestly, at the begining of the season people tend to put in a cheeky "I hope we are at least 17th in the league". And to be fair we are not that far off. Yes there are problems on the pitch. Yes we have not invested wisely. yes there are big glaring issues going on off the pitch.

We are not cut a drift, and we are still in it with a shout. People are acting like we playing the part Aston Villa served last season.

Truth is most of the big clubs have spent big, and restructured-- and have resumed the dominance that has been missing for the last few seasons. I mean everyone 12th and down are no where near the levels of footing as it had been in seasons prior. Take a look at the bottom half of the table-- and its back to the usual suspects. Big clubs are having record grabbing winning streaks, they are breaking goal scoring records. They had a fright last year with Leicester and they didn't want a repeat performance. They want to keep the underdogs under heel where they belong.

This season was always going to be hard. We've under performed to be sure, but its not just us. we've never been a wealthy club, so our margins are bit finer than many of the others in this league. there is work to be done, but I'm not ready to write us off yet. Its going to be tough staying up this season, as a great many clubs are finding. Its much closer at the bottom for all involved than it is at the top-- that much is true.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Reactionary postings. on 18:30 - Jan 14 with 2093 viewsLord_Bony

Reactionary postings. on 18:20 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

How's about ,''Scumdiff city we're coming for you ''

Will be the chant of the new season.

people have every right to be angry considering what's happened to the club recently...we ve been sold down the river without a paddle.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Reactionary postings. on 18:34 - Jan 14 with 2069 viewsGeoffThom

Reactionary postings. on 18:23 - Jan 14 by phact0rri

Honestly, at the begining of the season people tend to put in a cheeky "I hope we are at least 17th in the league". And to be fair we are not that far off. Yes there are problems on the pitch. Yes we have not invested wisely. yes there are big glaring issues going on off the pitch.

We are not cut a drift, and we are still in it with a shout. People are acting like we playing the part Aston Villa served last season.

Truth is most of the big clubs have spent big, and restructured-- and have resumed the dominance that has been missing for the last few seasons. I mean everyone 12th and down are no where near the levels of footing as it had been in seasons prior. Take a look at the bottom half of the table-- and its back to the usual suspects. Big clubs are having record grabbing winning streaks, they are breaking goal scoring records. They had a fright last year with Leicester and they didn't want a repeat performance. They want to keep the underdogs under heel where they belong.

This season was always going to be hard. We've under performed to be sure, but its not just us. we've never been a wealthy club, so our margins are bit finer than many of the others in this league. there is work to be done, but I'm not ready to write us off yet. Its going to be tough staying up this season, as a great many clubs are finding. Its much closer at the bottom for all involved than it is at the top-- that much is true.

We've had a lot of money these past years of which we've invested well in the background of the club ,but this year we needed to learn from last year which was poor for a lot of it .l knew and so did thousands of others that we needed better players all around the 10m mark ,we've had or are getting around 1000m plus we've sold and made money on players but what have we done ,nothing and what we've bought has been dross and once more on the 5m pound mark players ,they aren't good enough never were good enough so hence we're going down ,we've had or are having money should have been spent on the playing staff 40m let's say is sod all were 1000's of mill are concerned
Reactionary postings. on 18:35 - Jan 14 with 2065 viewsOldjack

Reactionary postings. on 18:30 - Jan 14 by Lord_Bony

Will be the chant of the new season.

people have every right to be angry considering what's happened to the club recently...we ve been sold down the river without a paddle.

this chant will becoming quicker than you think, April is my guess

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Reactionary postings. on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 2045 viewsKulusBeatFactory

poor, defeatist post Jf

must try harder - focus on Content vs Process - what would you do? (and copy paste dyss)
Reactionary postings. on 19:32 - Jan 14 with 1942 viewslondonlisa2001

Reactionary postings. on 17:58 - Jan 14 by NOTRAC

Lisa I completely disagree with the thrust of your post.We were stuffed today by an Arsenal team that did not get out of second gear. We can have all the managers and coaches we like but if we haven't got the players it will not make a blind bit of difference.
I notice you did not mention our full backs who were dreadful.You had a go at Sigurdson however who is by far our best player, and run his guts out today.
What has happened this year is a disgrace to our wonderful fans and to those better players (Sigurdson included) that we still have.
The real people to blame are the two sitting in the stand together who have sold our soul for £25m between them. The fact that they are still here destroying our club is an absolute disgrace.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 17:59]

You said you completely disagreed then didn't say anything different to what I said?

I said we lack quality everywhere important. I only mentioned that we showed a bit more drive. Which we did. I also said Arsenal cruised.

As for whose fault it is, there are only so many times I can say our squad is shocking. I said it all summer when lots were saying the squad wasn't the problem. I said that not signing Allen was criminal as was making a profit in the summer window. I also said that I believed the sale of the club was a disaster.
As for the full backs - I've said over and over again that we have the worst full backs in the league by a mile. I can't be bothered to say it anymore,

The one thing I disagree with was Siggy today - he was terrible. I agree he is our best player. I agree that he runs his guts out. But this season he has been largely awful. His speed of thought is just not there at the moment. His deadball play is better this year than it used to be - it has been exceptional. But his control is just poor and he loses the ball more often than not. The attack broke down with him on several occasions.
Reactionary postings. on 19:40 - Jan 14 with 1894 viewsjack247

Reactionary postings. on 17:33 - Jan 14 by STID2017

Sensible idea - give Cork a free transfer.
Play Fer in his place. At least he can pass the ball forward and gets stuck in.
Cotk should be ashamed of his performance today. Broke down every attack we had.
I felt that way when it was 1 - 0 in the first half and we were still in with a chance

Fer can't defend.

Not to say Cork is anything other than a limited player who knows where he would be and what he should be doing and works hard. I don't think he is quite up to standard, we need to improve from outside the squad, because we don't have the quality within it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024