Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leed's to go up Auto ? 21:35 - Jan 14 with 6192 views2Thomas2Bowles

To me they look the part

Brighton in play off's again ?

Rob Green oh you lucky B*

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 11:22 - Jan 15 with 1490 viewsfrancisbowles

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 10:11 - Jan 15 by PunteR

I do think our fans gave him the jitters a bit. His kicking seemed to get worse and more nerve racking by the game.
Its not as if we're not known for giving our own players pelters..
I watched Smithies kick the ball straight back to Reading on Thursday. Keepers make mistakes.
I think Greens reputation goes before him.

Whilst I agree with your comments, I don't think we were that hard on him, Greeno was chanted before every home game. As for giving him the jitters, he is a keeper he should be able to take stick it is what he will get at numerous away games.

I watched this Leeds match and early on we thought his kicking had improved as he was getting one or two straight and long but as the game progressed, they got worse until he was finding touch around the half way line, which I used to think was one of his better efforts!

Made a few good stops for us but my god did he cost us points and he definitely chased the money.

If he was that good someone would have taken him, on a free, last January and given him a signing on fee to compensate the remaining six months of his 'inflated' salary with us.
Instead all he did was get sympathy in the press about how he was frozen out.
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 11:46 - Jan 15 with 1446 viewsDorse

Green is a complete anus. Mini Dorse still goes into some form of Tourette's spasm (where you can see him choking back words with which he knows his dear Mama would disagree) whenever his name comes up as a result of that Chelsea game.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 11:53 - Jan 15 with 1436 viewswarrenfox4

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 22:26 - Jan 14 by NW10Hoop

Gary Monk is going some way towards proving himself. I think many thought all he had to do at Swansea was just keep the wheels turning because of them being such a well run club.

And to think he could have come here before JFH.

Won't go into details ......wife's cousin.
But could if have been any better ...who knows, but lad is doing a fantastic job up there.
My son is in his first year at St Mary's uni studying sports rehab.
In his 2nd year He can get a placement at a club ....QPR being one of them.....Brentford being another also throw in was RFU.
If he can't get QPR (we all hope he does) or RFU he may be heading Leed's way if Garry is still at the helm.

So come on tony..,,give him the heads up early....although it's a relation I @@@@ing hate Leed's.

[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 14:28]
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 12:14 - Jan 15 with 1402 viewsloftinoz

Why the apostrophe?
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 12:24 - Jan 15 with 1390 viewswarrenfox4

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 12:14 - Jan 15 by loftinoz

Why the apostrophe?

Big fingers sorry.,

😁
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 12:52 - Jan 15 with 1334 viewskensalriser

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 12:24 - Jan 15 by warrenfox4

Big fingers sorry.,

😁

Think he means Leed's.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 13:15 - Jan 15 with 1284 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Can we also look at the fact that he publicly slagged off our own goalkeeper right now because he thought he was dropped due to the contract situation when in actual fact it was because he was crap and Smithies was better? Tried to complete undermine Smithies.

That along with the billions of mistakes, is why I don't really like him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:17 - Jan 15 with 1280 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 14:04 - Jan 15 with 1233 viewsplasmahoop

I hope Brighton do lose in the play offs. Nasty, dirty cynical team. Sod them
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:15 - Jan 15 with 1212 viewswarrenfox4

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:17 - Jan 15 by RANGERS4EVER

Yep...I agree too.
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 14:16 - Jan 15 with 1208 viewswarrenfox4

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 12:52 - Jan 15 by kensalriser

Think he means Leed's.

Wish I was educated 😢
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 14:26 - Jan 15 with 1191 viewsrsonist

I wouldn't say Leeds were particularly good, just organized and committed, maybe a touch of class from Hernandez sometimes. Standard Championship fare that goes to show how fine the margins are at this level.

Re Monk, you also have to wonder how much credit his Spanish assistant Pep Clotet is due. Very highly rated and turned down an approach from Brentford to be their manager last year.
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 16:09 - Jan 15 with 1125 views2Thomas2Bowles

I know a story about an apostrophe and Queens Park Rangers
or should it be Queen's Park Rangers

Anyway back in the day when beer was a penny a pint if you had a penny and she did not mind you swopping her for a pint....
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 16:14]

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 18:18 - Jan 15 with 1037 viewsTGRRRSSS

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 14:26 - Jan 15 by rsonist

I wouldn't say Leeds were particularly good, just organized and committed, maybe a touch of class from Hernandez sometimes. Standard Championship fare that goes to show how fine the margins are at this level.

Re Monk, you also have to wonder how much credit his Spanish assistant Pep Clotet is due. Very highly rated and turned down an approach from Brentford to be their manager last year.

Organised and committed will get you quite a way in the Championship, you need a bit more in Premier League but organised and committed is more than half way there at this level really.

As for Monk still not sure but he's going ok, even if the coach is the magic behind it knowing the right people to bring in is the biggest thing to managerial success.
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 18:43 - Jan 15 with 1000 viewsLongsufferingR

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 16:09 - Jan 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I know a story about an apostrophe and Queens Park Rangers
or should it be Queen's Park Rangers

Anyway back in the day when beer was a penny a pint if you had a penny and she did not mind you swopping her for a pint....
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 16:14]

It's a valid argument whether it's Queen's Park or Queens Park. Never in my life have I seen anybody call them Leed's though!
Leed's to go up Auto ? on 19:40 - Jan 15 with 694 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leed's to go up Auto ? on 18:43 - Jan 15 by LongsufferingR

It's a valid argument whether it's Queen's Park or Queens Park. Never in my life have I seen anybody call them Leed's though!

It's foreign thats why...Bradford I think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024