Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides 08:31 - Feb 5 with 6947 viewsFerrieBodde

How do you explain Ndidi going to Leicester, Sakho going to Palace, Oviedo going to Sunderland, and Ranocchia and N'Diaye going to Hull??? Please tell me. All I heard from you lot was how clubs in positions like ours can't sign good players and that no decent player will ever want to go to a side in danger of going down no matter how much money is offered to them.

All throughout January you imbeciles were going on and on about how it's impossible for teams fighting to stay up to sign good players when others rightfully criticized our lack of transfer activity, completely ignorant of the fact that it happens nearly every season and was happening as you spoke. It seriously boggles my mind how our supporters just cannot accept the fact that we have a chairman and director of football who is woefully out of his depth and completely incompetent when it comes to attracting decent players to Swansea and persuading them to sign with us.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 8:42]
For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 18:42 - Feb 5 with 1742 viewsFerrieBodde

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 18:32 - Feb 5 by monmouth

For 'free'? Like Gomis you mean? Let's wait and see shall we. You might be right, but your tabloid hysteria does you no credit. Were you shouting for fat Sam, or harry the twitch by any chance?

The "free" thing was your own quote. You said that you wouldn't want that lot "for free with my cornflakes."

As for shouting for Sam or Harry, never. I was one of the guys advocating for Marcelino.
For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 18:48 - Feb 5 with 1731 viewsmorningstar

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 09:59 - Feb 5 by jack247

A lot of people on here wanted us to show more ambition than we did in January. I'm not sure who Ferrie is venting at, but I don't think the majority view was that we couldn't sign good players because of our league position.

I think he's confused about the difference between 'good' players and some of the big name stars that were being mentioned. You know, the ones that if it doesn't work out, you end up in the Championship with still paying them £80k a week.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 18:58 - Feb 5 with 1711 viewsTheResurrection

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 18:40 - Feb 5 by FerrieBodde

Perhaps you should try and take a look at the articles I linked. It's clearly stated in many of them that the players in question took big pay cuts to go on loan.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 19:22]

I'll pay as much attention to those articles as I will your other confused guff.

You ain't got a clue little boy.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:00 - Feb 5 with 1704 viewsDarran

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 18:58 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

I'll pay as much attention to those articles as I will your other confused guff.

Whether he's got a clue or not Christopher is irrelevant but Paul Clement had had virtually no input into our latest transfer whatsoever and what's gone on at the football club this season is frightening.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:19 - Feb 5 with 1675 viewsmorningstar

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:00 - Feb 5 by Darran

Whether he's got a clue or not Christopher is irrelevant but Paul Clement had had virtually no input into our latest transfer whatsoever and what's gone on at the football club this season is frightening.

Incorrect. Clement chose Carroll and Olsson out of the players we could afford. Carroll from the Spurs coaches we employed and Olsson because he'd worked with him previously at Blackburn. Clement also sanctioned the loaning out of players. You're well out of the loop these days aren't you eh?

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:20 - Feb 5 with 1674 viewsTheResurrection

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:00 - Feb 5 by Darran

He had no input into the recruiting but that's just as much his problem as it was the Club's and he knows it. He didn't come with a workable list and if he's the manager I'm hoping him to be, I'd expect this to be rectified by the Summer.

But what he has had is a say on the targets and in fairness, I'm happy with what we've done and I don't think it will bankrupt us if we go down.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:38 - Feb 5 with 1635 viewsFerrieBodde

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 18:58 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

If you want to ignore facts that's fine.

And what a big boy you are picking fights with other people online and trying over and over again in multiple threads to insinuate that I'm small in stature. Christ kid, you're just like Donald Trump when he was called out for having small hands. You know, people who are very short themselves and insecure about their own height often resort to stuff like this. Judging by how fixated and obsessed you are over it you must be about the size of a midget.

Stick to your usual routine of making threads disparaging Sigurdsson, you're out of your league here. Stuff like this is grown man talk, and you just haven't a clue little boy.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 19:46]
For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:47 - Feb 5 with 1610 viewsTheResurrection

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:38 - Feb 5 by FerrieBodde

If you want to ignore facts that's fine.

And what a big boy you are picking fights with other people online and trying over and over again in multiple threads to insinuate that I'm small in stature. Christ kid, you're just like Donald Trump when he was called out for having small hands. You know, people who are very short themselves and insecure about their own height often resort to stuff like this. Judging by how fixated and obsessed you are over it you must be about the size of a midget.

Stick to your usual routine of making threads disparaging Sigurdsson, you're out of your league here. Stuff like this is grown man talk, and you just haven't a clue little boy.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 19:46]

So you are a little doot are you little fella?

I'm not out of my league with you. I'd knock you for 6 and again and again and again. Now fack off little prick

Login to get fewer ads

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:47 - Feb 5 with 1611 viewsLoyal

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 09:26 - Feb 5 by FerrieBodde

The Sakho, Ranocchia, and N'Diaye signings were all loans. If you think those 3 were being greedy by going to much more inferior clubs than they were at previously to make the same exact amount of money they were making before or less, then you obviously have absolutely no idea what the word greed means.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 10:20]

You didn't say loans. But greed is greed.
And I was referring to greed, that's footballers in all sides in the premier league.
Get used to it.
And stupidity comes in the form of adulation of other humans, just for reference 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 20:02 - Feb 5 with 1579 viewsFerrieBodde

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:47 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

I'm not out of my league with you. I'd knock you for 6 and again and again and again. Now fack off little prick

"I'm not out of my league with you. I'd knock you for 6 and again and again and again."

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 20:03 - Feb 5 with 1575 viewsStarsky

A lot of anger on this thread.
Chill mun

It's just the internet, init.

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 20:07 - Feb 5 with 1561 viewsDarran

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 19:47 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

lol hard as fuçk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 20:07 - Feb 5 with 1561 viewsMorganator100

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 10:30 - Feb 5 by thereisnospoon

hats off to gaston ramirez for going from 60k a week to 20k a week to play at boro. he's a better man than i am. i would have just stayed put at saints and raked in that money

there is more to that story by all accounts.
For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 20:09 - Feb 5 with 1552 viewsmorningstar

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 20:03 - Feb 5 by Starsky

A lot of anger on this thread.
Chill mun

I blame EXCB for all this today Starsk, he set the tone hours ago!

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 21:11 - Feb 5 with 1472 viewsStarsky

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 20:09 - Feb 5 by morningstar

I blame EXCB for all this today Starsk, he set the tone hours ago!

Yep... he made a remark about Fabianski.
So scathing it caused one poster to blow his stack

It's just the internet, init.

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 22:10 - Feb 5 with 1269 viewsmorningstar

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 21:11 - Feb 5 by Starsky

Yep... he made a remark about Fabianski.
So scathing it caused one poster to blow his stack

And he threatened to beat Murph up. Shocked i am.

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 22:17 - Feb 5 with 1260 viewsLoyal

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 22:10 - Feb 5 by morningstar

And he threatened to beat Murph up. Shocked i am.

It was a total meltdown from ECB.
Yes, he had a mare, however both are forgiven. By me anyway.
A vein of truth was in there though, that's all I will say.

PS - is your money on murph in a hand to hand fight ? 😂
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 22:18]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 22:20 - Feb 5 with 1256 viewsLoyal

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 09:04 - Feb 5 by STID2017

Most of our fans would love to see Jenkins gone and a better class of player come in, and no doubt they would join us at a price.
However when the likes of Hull start hemorrhaging money due to being committed to paying scandalous wages after they are relegated, we would be saying thank goodness our club didn't buy into that.
Our pay structure isn't worth breaking just to try and buy safety.
It hasn't helped Palace so far, and it didn't help QPR, Portsmouth,Bolton, Blackpool.
I want PL football as much as the next fan, but not at the cost of losing everything we've worked for

Jenkins has promised the yanks big returns in small investments in players. It's there for us all to see. That's why he is still with the club.

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 22:48 - Feb 5 with 1239 viewsmorningstar

For all the people who said good players never go to relegation fighting sides on 22:17 - Feb 5 by Loyal

It was a total meltdown from ECB.
Yes, he had a mare, however both are forgiven. By me anyway.
A vein of truth was in there though, that's all I will say.

PS - is your money on murph in a hand to hand fight ? 😂
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 22:18]

It's too close to call . I can't see a winner in a hand to hand combat situation unless they were 'tooled up'. So then it would depend on who had the better tools! I know that EXCB IS a bit of a blade merchant, whereby Murph prefers the baseball bat type approach. But i wouldn't put my cash on it either way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024