Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? 20:57 - Feb 7 with 4006 viewsAl_Bundy

Since you have been following the Swans !?
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 01:17 - Feb 8 with 1448 viewsAndyNak

8-0 away to Monaco, UEFA European Cup Winners Cup, October 1991.

"You've come a long way for F all" never more apt

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 01:55 - Feb 8 with 1439 viewsJackFish

Spurs this season.
Blackpool under Sousa that started their run to nick the last playoff spot from us
Plus the two at the Liberty (Blackpool & Chelsea)

Thankfully missed Liverpool just before the LC final. And considering how many times I've seen us let in four it's slightly surprising that there haven't been more.
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 07:30 - Feb 8 with 1362 viewspencoedjack

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:56 - Feb 7 by RuDeMan1970

Stockport (youngsters...ask your dad!) away, 1st game of the season in the early 90s...either 5-0 or 5-1 with the Swans fans charging the big exit gate to get out to go home!! Bloody hilarious that was, looking back like.

Aye I went to that one as well
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 07:38 - Feb 8 with 1354 viewsDarran

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:27 - Feb 7 by Loyal

Hartlepool away, 7-1 Tatey in goal.

Tatey wasn't in goals when we lost 7-1 at Hartlepool.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 10:03 - Feb 8 with 1272 viewsLandore_Jack

3—6 against Blackpool. Andy Morrell scored four goals.

#backtojack

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 11:27 - Feb 8 with 1235 viewsDevz00

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:53 - Feb 7 by barry_island

Was that Joe Allen's debut as well?

Yes it was his league debut.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 11:28]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 11:36 - Feb 8 with 1222 viewsdameedna

Boro and we should have won
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 13:23 - Feb 8 with 1149 viewsswan65split

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 11:36 - Feb 8 by dameedna

Boro and we should have won

yep 5 breakaways 5 goals.
Login to get fewer ads

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 13:47 - Feb 8 with 1127 viewsdobjack2

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:10 - Feb 7 by epaul

Been to many that have been stated, does anyone remember Portsmouth, last game of the season in 84, I was based there, so went along we got stuffed 5-0

Yep mark hately (3?) and Alan biley. Hateley's last game for them before he went to Italy. We took a good noisy following that day
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 13:49 - Feb 8 with 1124 viewsdobjack2

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:08 - Feb 7 by pencoedjack

I have done 60 odd away grounds and I think Spurs this season was the 1st time

You've picked your games well then. Lol
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:15 - Feb 8 with 1050 viewstomdickharry

March 2010,soggy,windy Tuesday night lost 5-1 at Blackpool,a certain Cedric Van de Gun played at left back.Mr Sousa manager. We were dreadful.
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:28 - Feb 8 with 1037 viewsTNT

Sheffield Utd 5-1 in '86

Walsall 5-1 in '01

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:49 - Feb 8 with 1015 viewscanhecatchit

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 13:23 - Feb 8 by swan65split

yep 5 breakaways 5 goals.

This one

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:50 - Feb 8 with 1010 viewsStarsky

Fulham FA Cup 7-0 and they were a division below us
Liverpool 8-0 and they were 2.divisions above us.

In both occasions our fans were magnificent

It's just the internet, init.

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:51 - Feb 8 with 1010 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Monaco 8-0 with the apprentices on the bench and one playing centre half. D Coaches bus broke down in Lyon spent the afternoon there as a 16 year old getting drunk on Export 33 was an early lesson in drinking with men. Spewed from Lyon to Nice!
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:54 - Feb 8 with 1078 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:49 - Feb 8 by canhecatchit

This one

Reminds me of games this year
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:56 - Feb 8 with 1077 viewsDan_Swan

Bescot Stadium, seen us score and concede 5 there. That t0sser Merson was the manager there when we won :-D

& then Bloomfield Road 5-1, we were 5-0 and after we scored we attempted to start a chant "6-5, we're gonna win 6-5" didn't catch on.... That was under Sousa. That was a long trip back on a damp Tuesday night!

Still following Dr's orders!

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:17 - Feb 8 with 1065 viewsLoyal

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 07:38 - Feb 8 by Darran

Tatey wasn't in goals when we lost 7-1 at Hartlepool.
Just saying.

Seriously ?
Was it the 4-0 loss I'm thinking of.
Passage of time etc.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 21:20]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:27 - Feb 8 with 1059 viewsStarsky

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:56 - Feb 7 by RuDeMan1970

Stockport (youngsters...ask your dad!) away, 1st game of the season in the early 90s...either 5-0 or 5-1 with the Swans fans charging the big exit gate to get out to go home!! Bloody hilarious that was, looking back like.

I went to that... I thought it was 4-1.
Didn't that old geezer from Aston Villa get sent off for us.

It's just the internet, init.

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1054 viewsDarran

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:17 - Feb 8 by Loyal

Seriously ?
Was it the 4-0 loss I'm thinking of.
Passage of time etc.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 21:20]

👍🏻

Who got sent off in the game Tate went in goals?

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:33 - Feb 8 with 1047 viewsLoyal

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:30 - Feb 8 by Darran

👍🏻

Who got sent off in the game Tate went in goals?

Actually you are spot on, just text a mate I was at the game with.
I think Marc Richards was sent off or James Thomas, not sure now which one.
I'm assuming Tatey went in goals after Rog went off, but I don't remember him being sent off.

Confused 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:51 - Feb 8 with 1041 viewsDarran

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:33 - Feb 8 by Loyal

Actually you are spot on, just text a mate I was at the game with.
I think Marc Richards was sent off or James Thomas, not sure now which one.
I'm assuming Tatey went in goals after Rog went off, but I don't remember him being sent off.

Confused 😂

Yes Richards got sent off and Freestone went off injured.

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:44 - Feb 8 with 1019 viewskarnataka

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:10 - Feb 7 by epaul

Been to many that have been stated, does anyone remember Portsmouth, last game of the season in 84, I was based there, so went along we got stuffed 5-0

I was at that one and was going to mention it. Mark Hatley hattrick iirc, and Alan Biley the other 2. Wow, was it really that long ago? I remember losing 6-0 to Chelsea some time in the 80s, absolutely dreadful day, don't think I've ever been wetter, not even when I slipped and fell fully clothed in a swimming pool in Portugal a couple of years ago.
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 23:04 - Feb 8 with 1006 viewsTNT

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:50 - Feb 8 by Starsky

Fulham FA Cup 7-0 and they were a division below us
Liverpool 8-0 and they were 2.divisions above us.

In both occasions our fans were magnificent

Agree with Liverpool Starsk, but I recall a lot of people walking out at Craven Cottage before the end of the seven niller.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 23:53 - Feb 8 with 990 viewsepaul

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 23:04 - Feb 8 by TNT

Agree with Liverpool Starsk, but I recall a lot of people walking out at Craven Cottage before the end of the seven niller.

I'd just moved to London and was my first match since, my mates came up on a minibus but f*cked off at 4 nil. I got to know a fellow jack at the game living up here and we proceeded to get hammered . I somehow managed to get back to where I was living in Kent. Monday morning in work on early turn a WPC came up to me and said a chap in the cells was asking for me, I went and looked through the wicket and it was my mate (we became good friends) from the game.

He'd been nicked for poss of weed!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024