Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? 20:57 - Feb 7 with 4005 viewsAl_Bundy

Since you have been following the Swans !?
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 00:01 - Feb 9 with 838 viewsdailew

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:44 - Feb 8 by karnataka

I was at that one and was going to mention it. Mark Hatley hattrick iirc, and Alan Biley the other 2. Wow, was it really that long ago? I remember losing 6-0 to Chelsea some time in the 80s, absolutely dreadful day, don't think I've ever been wetter, not even when I slipped and fell fully clothed in a swimming pool in Portugal a couple of years ago.

Forgotten about the Chelsea game. 6-1 I think.

Remember counting the fans in the huge waway end (probably held 10,000) as 57. Police let us out one by one which didn't feel safe.

Just remembered Bolton away 5-1 in the League Cup in the 70s.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 06:47 - Feb 9 with 799 viewsJackanapes

Madjeski 2000 Reading
Brammall Lane '89 - Sheff U
Vetch Field 80 - Boro
Liberty few yrs back - Chelsea

[Post edited 9 Feb 2017 6:48]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 08:52 - Feb 9 with 760 viewswaynekerr55

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:53 - Feb 7 by barry_island

Was that Joe Allen's debut as well?

Yep.

Sign of a cracking player - he kept demanding the ball and was screaming at the senior pros that day.

Helluva game. The only low point (bar the result) was some berk abusing a Blackpool fan and his lady friend outside Rossi's for no apparent reason.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 09:09 - Feb 9 with 757 viewsWarwickHunt

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:44 - Feb 8 by karnataka

I was at that one and was going to mention it. Mark Hatley hattrick iirc, and Alan Biley the other 2. Wow, was it really that long ago? I remember losing 6-0 to Chelsea some time in the 80s, absolutely dreadful day, don't think I've ever been wetter, not even when I slipped and fell fully clothed in a swimming pool in Portugal a couple of years ago.

P1ssed down all match and the away end was open at the time.

As a kid I remember mighty Workington Town scoring six against us at the Vetch. Happy Days.
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 14:06 - Feb 9 with 718 viewsGowerjack

St James Park

The Cottage

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 14:08 - Feb 9 with 715 viewswaynekerr55

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 14:06 - Feb 9 by Gowerjack

St James Park

The Cottage

Chicken Cottage?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 14:13 - Feb 9 with 714 viewsGowerjack

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 14:08 - Feb 9 by waynekerr55

Chicken Cottage?

Oddly I've a craven for some chicken....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 14:28 - Feb 9 with 706 viewstwick_jack

Anyone else at Oxford's old Manor Ground for this one?

Login to get fewer ads

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 19:30 - Feb 9 with 674 viewsQJumpingJack

Bristol City home 1990. 5-0 defeat. Bob Taylor hatrick.
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:03 - Feb 9 with 662 viewsdailew

Anybody at either of these in the 65/66 season?

Got to be the worst pair of results ever.

Workington 7 - 0 Swansea
Swansea 1 - 6 Workington

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:31 - Feb 9 with 648 viewsWarwickHunt

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:03 - Feb 9 by dailew

Workington 7 - 0 Swansea
Swansea 1 - 6 Workington

Hello, Les.
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:45 - Feb 9 with 633 viewsmorningstar

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:03 - Feb 9 by dailew

Workington 7 - 0 Swansea
Swansea 1 - 6 Workington

And they won the next game 6-3!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:48 - Feb 9 with 625 viewsLoyal

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:45 - Feb 9 by morningstar

And they won the next game 6-3!

You are actually older than dead people 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:05 - Feb 9 with 610 viewsmorningstar

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 20:48 - Feb 9 by Loyal

You are actually older than dead people 👍😂

I wasn't there you knob!

But i did go to Workington the last time we played them in Apr 77, the year they went out of the league. Cracking little ground, which was akin to playing professional football on the local village green. I'm not surprised they didn't return. Bless them

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:15 - Feb 9 with 600 viewskarnataka

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 22:56 - Feb 7 by RuDeMan1970

Stockport (youngsters...ask your dad!) away, 1st game of the season in the early 90s...either 5-0 or 5-1 with the Swans fans charging the big exit gate to get out to go home!! Bloody hilarious that was, looking back like.

Wow, I'd forgotten about that one, I was there. Think it may have been Lee Bracey's last game in goal for us.
Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:34 - Feb 9 with 590 viewsLoyal

Grounds Where you have seen us conceded 5 or more goals ? on 21:05 - Feb 9 by morningstar

I wasn't there you knob!

But i did go to Workington the last time we played them in Apr 77, the year they went out of the league. Cracking little ground, which was akin to playing professional football on the local village green. I'm not surprised they didn't return. Bless them

Is Workington a thing ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024