Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillsboro 19:02 - Feb 11 with 8088 viewsperchrockjack

Seeing as it's not going to go away on here, anyone got the guts to admit they are heartily sick of it all and that the families are nothing but hub cap robbing scum whinging and whining

Anyone slightly smug it saw so many Liverpool fans wiped out

Anyone disappointed that it was found Liverpool fans not responsible and not caused by drunken fans

Well

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hillsboro on 22:09 - Feb 11 with 1374 viewsFireboy

Hillsboro on 22:05 - Feb 11 by Darran

It's clearly upsetting people.

Not me

I can actually see where perch is coming from

He's sticking up for the working class who are so used to being subjugated by the w@nkers who control the countries media and therefore don't stick together

These people love it when we fight amongst ourselves

I really really HATE them all

But love the real people from both my home sh!tty city and liverpool
Hillsboro on 22:13 - Feb 11 with 1358 viewsjack2jack

Hillsboro on 22:09 - Feb 11 by Fireboy

Not me

He's sticking up for the working class who are so used to being subjugated by the w@nkers who control the countries media and therefore don't stick together

Your reading between the lines mate,but there's nothing there to read.
I'm off tarra
Hillsboro on 22:14 - Feb 11 with 1356 viewsSwanzay

I think ill join an LFC forum and send a link to this thread, interesting times , unless someone cant just delete?
Hillsboro on 22:15 - Feb 11 with 1356 viewsmorningstar

Hillsboro on 22:05 - Feb 11 by Darran

It's clearly upsetting people.

Don't be silly ffs!

Are you really upset by it? The thread should remain because everyone should know what Richie thinks of us all. Surely you of all people should appreciate that.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 22:16]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Hillsboro on 22:16 - Feb 11 with 1347 viewsjack247

Hillsboro on 22:09 - Feb 11 by Fireboy

Not me

He is point scoring against people from Swansea. He does it all the time, he doesn't usually accuse us of being pleased children died at a football match though.
Hillsboro on 22:17 - Feb 11 with 1342 viewsDarran

Hillsboro on 22:15 - Feb 11 by morningstar

Don't be silly ffs!

Are you really upset by it? The thread should remain because everyone should know what Richie thinks of us all. Surely you of all people should appreciate that.

I'm not upset.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hillsboro on 22:21 - Feb 11 with 1308 viewsmorningstar

Hillsboro on 22:17 - Feb 11 by Darran

I'm not upset.

I didn't think you were, and neither is anyone else i'm sure. Therefore the thread should remain.

Hillsboro on 22:25 - Feb 11 with 1285 viewsSwanzay

Hillsboro on 22:15 - Feb 11 by morningstar

Don't be silly ffs!

Its not what Richie thinks, its about 96 people who needlessly died just going, as we all do , to a game! The heart ache and denial by the Govt and 26 years for justice!

Thats why this post is beyond words!
Login to get fewer ads

Hillsboro on 22:34 - Feb 11 with 1255 viewsjack2jack

Hillsboro on 22:21 - Feb 11 by morningstar

I didn't think you were, and neither is anyone else i'm sure. Therefore the thread should remain.

The OP is offensive,and by its very nature will cause upset, that's what offence does,I find it offensive as do others,as can been seen by people's reaction on here.Thats precisely why people want I removed.Just saying,I'm not arguing,just stating a fact.
Hillsboro on 22:53 - Feb 11 with 1194 viewsmorningstar

Hillsboro on 22:34 - Feb 11 by jack2jack

The OP is offensive,and by its very nature will cause upset, that's what offence does,I find it offensive as do others,as can been seen by people's reaction on here.Thats precisely why people want I removed.Just saying,I'm not arguing,just stating a fact.

And to Swanzay as well. The OP by Perchie is hugely offensive i agree, but that is no grounds to remove it. It should remain so that Richie can have the opportunity to apologise for his remarks, or so that all on here can see what an utter cvnt he's made of himself by implying that the good people of Swansea didn't give two fvcks about the deaths of 96 fellow football fans. Because that is essentially what he has said whichever way you look at it. Shame on him.

Hillsboro on 22:55 - Feb 11 with 1191 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perch"s OP on this thread is as crass and offensive as the post on the other thread which led him to start this one. Quid pro quo. There have been many threads about Hillsborough on here and are we really going to pretend that at least some of our number don't think that "Liverpool" got what they deserved? Yes the OP on here is clumsy and Christ knows Perch and I are never going to be mates but he has at least some kind of point.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:28]

Poll: Tory leader

Hillsboro on 23:00 - Feb 11 with 1177 viewsSwanzay

Hillsboro on 22:53 - Feb 11 by morningstar

And to Swanzay as well. The OP by Perchie is hugely offensive i agree, but that is no grounds to remove it. It should remain so that Richie can have the opportunity to apologise for his remarks, or so that all on here can see what an utter cvnt he's made of himself by implying that the good people of Swansea didn't give two fvcks about the deaths of 96 fellow football fans. Because that is essentially what he has said whichever way you look at it. Shame on him.

In other circumstances I would agree the thread would remain, people should learn from despicable posts. But this is different 96 people needlessly died going as we all do do, to watch a game of football.
Hillsboro on 23:01 - Feb 11 with 1174 viewsBloodyhills

To OP.

Utterly crass post.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Hillsboro on 23:08 - Feb 11 with 1150 viewsJack_Kass

Hillsboro on 22:55 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Perch"s OP on this thread is as crass and offensive as the post on the other thread which led him to start this one. Quid pro quo. There have been many threads about Hillsborough on here and are we really going to pretend that at least some of our number don't think that "Liverpool" got what they deserved? Yes the OP on here is clumsy and Christ knows Perch and I are never going to be mates but he has at least some kind of point.

I don't think that's true, certainly not to the extant that the original post suggests. There's always plenty willing to play devils advocate, but certainly nobody that is "smug" at the deaths of 96 people, or "disappointed" at the emergence of the truth of what happened.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Hillsboro on 23:12 - Feb 11 with 1131 viewsLoyal

If you genuinely believe that my well thought out post regards the negativity of certain people who constantly throw the Hillsborough bereaved in to further turmoil is comparable to a bitter old man living off the tax payer in some piss hole up north.

Then you too have much to learn.
And dialogue is pointless.

PS - Nothing better to indicate the real value that someone puts on an event than to see them on here not even able to spell the location properly.
Its Hillsborough, FFS the porker can't even spell it right.
Oh, I'm really upset, but I can't be bothered to even value the actual scene of the crime !

Good night all, Perch, go and fck yourself old man. Educationally subnormal drama queen.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:17]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hillsboro on 23:13 - Feb 11 with 1124 viewsmorningstar

You believe there are people on here that think those poor fvckers 'got what they deserved'? Really! And you say the OP is being crass and offensive! Fvck me, you've just totally agreed with him!

Hillsboro on 23:14 - Feb 11 with 1121 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hillsboro on 23:12 - Feb 11 by Loyal

If you genuinely believe that my well thought out post regards the negativity of certain people who constantly throw the Hillsborough bereaved in to further turmoil is comparable to a bitter old man living off the tax payer in some piss hole up north.

Then you too have much to learn.
And dialogue is pointless.

PS - Nothing better to indicate the real value that someone puts on an event than to see them on here not even able to spell the location properly.
Its Hillsborough, FFS the porker can't even spell it right.
Oh, I'm really upset, but I can't be bothered to even value the actual scene of the crime !

Good night all, Perch, go and fck yourself old man. Educationally subnormal drama queen.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:17]

I agree. Dialogue is pointless and also undesirable.

PS - your edited in personal insults betray your inherent scuminess. I've edited my typo.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:29]

Hillsboro on 23:26 - Feb 11 with 1091 viewsSwanzay

Sorry the OP is inexcusable, I dont know him personally but he comes across as a bitter ex police officer. Plenty of those around, as in what could I have done with my life.....
Hillsboro on 23:35 - Feb 11 with 1071 viewsLoyal

Hillsboro on 23:14 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

I agree. Dialogue is pointless and also undesirable.

PS - your edited in personal insults betray your inherent scuminess. I've edited my typo.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:29]

I thought they added some cream to the coffee chap.
Buy me a beer tomorrow and we can discuss further.

EDIT - The insults I made are merely returning insults, remember I wasn't the one dealing in personal bullying, that's a trait for those on here who re too scared to face their real demons.

Anyway, tomorrow.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:37]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hillsboro on 23:36 - Feb 11 with 1070 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hillsboro on 23:35 - Feb 11 by Loyal

I thought they added some cream to the coffee chap.
Buy me a beer tomorrow and we can discuss further.

EDIT - The insults I made are merely returning insults, remember I wasn't the one dealing in personal bullying, that's a trait for those on here who re too scared to face their real demons.

Anyway, tomorrow.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:37]

Happy to. Always good to put faces to usernames.

Ooh another edit. Wooo **waves fingers**
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:40]

Hillsboro on 23:42 - Feb 11 with 1057 viewsmorningstar

Hillsboro on 23:26 - Feb 11 by Swanzay

Sorry the OP is inexcusable, I dont know him personally but he comes across as a bitter ex police officer. Plenty of those around, as in what could I have done with my life.....

My wife was married to a copper for 22 years. Had 2 lovely daughters together, they both call me dad, and i'm a grand dad to a little girl who doesn't even know he exists. She came out of the marriage quite happily with fvck all until he pi$$ed me off. He's a £150k down now the arrogant cvnt! They're all the fvckin same, they believe they are above normal folk.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:44]

Hillsboro on 23:48 - Feb 11 with 1036 viewsSwanzay

He's a £? what you on about, glad to hear!
Hillsboro on 23:50 - Feb 11 with 1026 viewsmorningstar

Hillsboro on 23:48 - Feb 11 by Swanzay

He's a £? what you on about, glad to hear!

pressed something and didn't finish my post!

Hillsboro on 23:51 - Feb 11 with 1021 viewsSwanzay

Hillsboro on 23:42 - Feb 11 by morningstar

My wife was married to a copper for 22 years. Had 2 lovely daughters together, they both call me dad, and i'm a grand dad to a little girl who doesn't even know he exists. She came out of the marriage quite happily with fvck all until he pi$$ed me off. He's a £150k down now the arrogant cvnt! They're all the fvckin same, they believe they are above normal folk.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 23:44]

So hes £150 K down by?
Hillsboro on 00:06 - Feb 12 with 1004 viewsmorningstar

Hillsboro on 23:51 - Feb 11 by Swanzay

So hes £150 K down by?

Ok, basically when they split, my wife didn't want to upset her daughters. she wanted a clean break but told him that if the girls ever needed anything then he should take care of them. He agreed, but the sh!t hit the fan with one of them and he forgot his obligations which cost me a lot of time and money, so i took the wife down to the solicitors! So far up his arse he hadn't signed anything or asked my wife to agree a to a financial settlement the stupid cvnt!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024