Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon 21:57 - Feb 13 with 4389 viewsSwanzay

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyfarfod-carwyn-carwyn-connect-tickets-2982076471

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:27 - Feb 19 with 694 viewsnice_to_michu

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:14 - Feb 19 by trampie

Nobody in Labour has condemned Beddows, they might reinstate her, I doubt it but they might, they cant condemn somebody that has been suspended pending investigation can they until after the investigation.
So nobody in Labour has condemned it yet you say they have, no wonder you cant prove it. lol

As regards standing for election read the piece in the following link [just above the Leanne Wood video]:-
https://ygwladgarwr.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/michaela-beddows-llangennech-labour

Labour are traitors to the working class and poor and Labour are so right wing those of us on the centre left need binoculars to seem.

The first minister sad that he was concerned about what happened there, or words to that effect. Don't ask for a link because I haven't got one. He didn't condemn her because, as you say, she is suspended.

Don't really know why we are talking about the differences between condemning and suspension, it's so petty. It's pretty obvious that the Party are aware of it and have deemed it serious enough to suspend her. So what is the issue here?!
Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:31 - Feb 19 with 680 viewsWingstandwood

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:26 - Feb 19 by trampie

He fancies himself as a bit of a tennis player Wingstandwood as old as I am I bet I would still give him a run for his money even with him being a young Welsh international whippersnapper [perhaps I would need 30-0 start a game and six months training, lol], I won many a game down Ashleigh Road against the posh jacks back in the day.
They talk a good game down there with all their coaches and a playing surface that others hardly ever played on [is it still red ash ?], but they always seemed lacking in the tactical department to me [eg not much upstairs].
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 20:28]

Yes I believe you'd tactically outthink him leading to his inevitable defeat!

Argus!

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:39 - Feb 19 with 669 viewstrampie

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:27 - Feb 19 by nice_to_michu

The first minister sad that he was concerned about what happened there, or words to that effect. Don't ask for a link because I haven't got one. He didn't condemn her because, as you say, she is suspended.

Don't really know why we are talking about the differences between condemning and suspension, it's so petty. It's pretty obvious that the Party are aware of it and have deemed it serious enough to suspend her. So what is the issue here?!

Oh changing your tune now is it, lol, Leanne Wood had to tell the first minister, they would have done Porthcawl otherwise, Carwyn and Corbyn needed to be told that their people are colluding with UKIP against Labour party policy.
That woman tried to do a number on Leanne on QT but its Leanne that is having the last laugh. lol

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:48 - Feb 19 with 660 viewsnice_to_michu

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:39 - Feb 19 by trampie

Oh changing your tune now is it, lol, Leanne Wood had to tell the first minister, they would have done Porthcawl otherwise, Carwyn and Corbyn needed to be told that their people are colluding with UKIP against Labour party policy.
That woman tried to do a number on Leanne on QT but its Leanne that is having the last laugh. lol

Not changing my tune at all.

If you think Leanne Wood was the first person to inform the first minister of it, then crack on.
Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:56 - Feb 19 with 652 viewstrampie

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:48 - Feb 19 by nice_to_michu

Not changing my tune at all.

If you think Leanne Wood was the first person to inform the first minister of it, then crack on.

Either they did condemned her or they did not and you initially said she was condemned, now you are saying she is not being condemned [no doubt because I told you she is suspended pending an investigation], therefore you are changing your tune.

Beddows was suspended after Leanne challenged Carwyn in the Assembly in front of everyone, will there be more suspensions to come ?, should there be more suspensions to come ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:56 - Feb 19 with 652 viewslonglostjack

The way this thread has turned out explains why people are fed up with politics. Big egos fighting away in their own little playground.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 21:08 - Feb 19 with 636 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 20:56 - Feb 19 by longlostjack

The way this thread has turned out explains why people are fed up with politics. Big egos fighting away in their own little playground.

It is a problem. I don't care who said what and To whom in relation to politics for the sake of it.
I just want a Welsh Assmbley that represents the whole of Wales. Welsh Labour is nowhere near delivering the goods and, despite voting for them, there seems very little Plaid is doing about it either. We need a massive shake up of all politicians in Wales.
People lose complete interest, complacency sets in and leave Carwyn and Co to take the easy route every time and ignore the infrastructure of Wales and thereby ensure all investment is on the doorstep of the Senedd.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 21:28 - Feb 19 with 621 viewstrampie

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 21:08 - Feb 19 by Private_Partz

It is a problem. I don't care who said what and To whom in relation to politics for the sake of it.
I just want a Welsh Assmbley that represents the whole of Wales. Welsh Labour is nowhere near delivering the goods and, despite voting for them, there seems very little Plaid is doing about it either. We need a massive shake up of all politicians in Wales.
People lose complete interest, complacency sets in and leave Carwyn and Co to take the easy route every time and ignore the infrastructure of Wales and thereby ensure all investment is on the doorstep of the Senedd.

Plaid can do no more than campaign as they are not in Government.

Login to get fewer ads

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 21:41 - Feb 19 with 617 viewslonglostjack

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 21:08 - Feb 19 by Private_Partz

I fully get where you're coming from. I just thought that this thread started out promisingly and degenerated into a tit for tat who said what borefest. You can see where Carwyn and Co. are coming from. They love the trappings of power and have probably aligned their personal interests to what they see as the need for a strong capital to represent Wales on the world stage. It would be much better if there was a federal system with devolved power within Wales IMO.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 22:46 - Feb 19 with 590 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carwyn's coming to Gorseinon on 21:41 - Feb 19 by longlostjack

I fully get where you're coming from. I just thought that this thread started out promisingly and degenerated into a tit for tat who said what borefest. You can see where Carwyn and Co. are coming from. They love the trappings of power and have probably aligned their personal interests to what they see as the need for a strong capital to represent Wales on the world stage. It would be much better if there was a federal system with devolved power within Wales IMO.

Interesting one . I have always advocated 4 super Authorities covering Health and Police. With 22 it is currently divide and rule. These large Authorities would fight their corner better, there would be savings on both Members and Heads of Service. The monies saved could be put back into front line services as well.
Such a shame our AMs sit on their hands and let the whole Cardiff circus carry on to the complete detriment of the very areas they should be representing.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024