Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans leaving early 23:38 - Mar 4 with 8673 viewsFireboy

What are people's thoughts on fans leaving early?

I noticed with 5 mins to go that some fans were on their way out

I bet they wish they had stayed now lol

Ps I NEVER leave a game early
Fans leaving early on 08:08 - Mar 6 with 1529 viewsMuteswan

Fans leaving early on 07:49 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

If people want to leave early then that's their own business.

Personally I can't see the point of paying £400+ for a season ticket or £35 for a match ticket and not wanting to watch every second of the game, but if people are that frightened of an extra half hour stuck in traffic then that's their decision.

The thing that annoys me about those leaving early is that while they are getting out of their seats and everyone in the row is having to stand up to let them pass, all others around can't see the match going on, all the while the leavers get a perfect view. I don't care if they don't want to see the whole game or not but I certainly want to. So please be aware , you are spoiling it for the others around you. We have also paid to watch the whole match. 😬
Fans leaving early on 08:10 - Mar 6 with 1523 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans leaving early on 08:08 - Mar 6 by Muteswan

The thing that annoys me about those leaving early is that while they are getting out of their seats and everyone in the row is having to stand up to let them pass, all others around can't see the match going on, all the while the leavers get a perfect view. I don't care if they don't want to see the whole game or not but I certainly want to. So please be aware , you are spoiling it for the others around you. We have also paid to watch the whole match. 😬

So you miss 1 second whilst someone passes in front of your face? Criminal that mate, fair play. God forbid someone wants to got for a slash or get a drink eh? How did you used to manage on the North Bank?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Fans leaving early on 08:20 - Mar 6 with 1510 viewsMuteswan

Fans leaving early on 08:10 - Mar 6 by Neath_Jack

So you miss 1 second whilst someone passes in front of your face? Criminal that mate, fair play. God forbid someone wants to got for a slash or get a drink eh? How did you used to manage on the North Bank?

But it's not only one person is it. If you bothered to look while you were leaving you'd notice how many actually do it. Also while they queue up walking down the steps to the concourse they block the view. Oh and I managed very well on the North Bank thank you, but I think you'll find that everyone was standing on the North Bank. At least all the years that I went there, from 1966.
Shame about your attitude though.
Fans leaving early on 08:32 - Mar 6 with 1498 viewsFireboy

Oops I think I've opened a can of worms
Fans leaving early on 09:24 - Mar 6 with 1461 viewsOldjack

Fans leaving early on 23:30 - Mar 5 by Darran

Yes Oldjack is a cùnt.

Oi thicko ,one has to get down there early or one will not get served ,the queues are massive and they also have the game live on the tele whist you queue ,now fuk off and mind your own business you scruffy kant

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fans leaving early on 09:32 - Mar 6 with 1455 viewsDr_Winston

Fans leaving early on 09:24 - Mar 6 by Oldjack

Oi thicko ,one has to get down there early or one will not get served ,the queues are massive and they also have the game live on the tele whist you queue ,now fuk off and mind your own business you scruffy kant

God forbid you go 90 minutes without a beer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fans leaving early on 09:34 - Mar 6 with 1449 viewsperchrockjack

Queue ...for beer.

Did that once in 1968

Nobody needs to drink during a game

Frankly, the Rugby drinking daffodil dicks are an embarrassment

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fans leaving early on 10:04 - Mar 6 with 1419 viewsDarran

Fans leaving early on 08:20 - Mar 6 by Muteswan

But it's not only one person is it. If you bothered to look while you were leaving you'd notice how many actually do it. Also while they queue up walking down the steps to the concourse they block the view. Oh and I managed very well on the North Bank thank you, but I think you'll find that everyone was standing on the North Bank. At least all the years that I went there, from 1966.

Terrible attitude to have Mate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Fans leaving early on 10:11 - Mar 6 with 1405 viewsOldjack

Fans leaving early on 09:32 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

God forbid you go 90 minutes without a beer.

It's called enjoying a footy day out with your mates ,try it sometime Grumpy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fans leaving early on 10:16 - Mar 6 with 1400 viewsperchrockjack

Take a bag of wine gums Alan.

Not maynards though

Lidl have excellent ones

Fans leaving early on 10:16 - Mar 6 with 1398 viewsDarran

Fans leaving early on 10:11 - Mar 6 by Oldjack

It's called enjoying a footy day out with your mates ,try it sometime Grumpy

You've got mates?

Fans leaving early on 10:27 - Mar 6 with 1388 viewsOldjack

Fans leaving early on 10:16 - Mar 6 by Darran

You've got mates?

Yea loads ,and they're not the pretending types like you have ,

Fans leaving early on 10:36 - Mar 6 with 1377 viewsDarran

Fans leaving early on 10:27 - Mar 6 by Oldjack

Yea loads ,and they're not the pretending types like you have ,

Fans leaving early on 10:47 - Mar 6 with 1374 viewsOldjack

Fans leaving early on 10:36 - Mar 6 by Darran

Salt of the earth they are

Fans leaving early on 11:19 - Mar 6 with 1352 viewsKrisP

Fans leaving early on 23:20 - Mar 5 by Glyn1

What about people going to the bar at 42 minutes so that they can get a drink - is that the same thing?

Hard to miss a 92nd minute winner before half time
Fans leaving early on 11:59 - Mar 6 with 1323 viewsSTID2017

Fans leaving early on 08:10 - Mar 6 by Neath_Jack

The trouble is as they slowly make their way down the steps having obstructed your view in your aisle, the next piece of action they are stuck on the steps as either they or someone in front stops to watch watch whats going on.
This causes all around these selfish morons to stand up or miss what's going on, just so they can get home five minutes early.
IMO very few have to leave due to work, etc. The rest are just plain selfish

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Fans leaving early on 13:11 - Mar 6 with 1285 viewsperchrockjack

no ,just clowns unable to do without a bottle of pisss and a cardboard crust.

Ive been to grounds so full you couldnt move .

Its an issue

EAT DRINK BEFORE

Fans leaving early on 13:33 - Mar 6 with 1270 viewsOldjack

Fans leaving early on 13:11 - Mar 6 by perchrockjack

no ,just clowns unable to do without a bottle of pisss and a cardboard crust.

Ive been to grounds so full you couldnt move .

Its an issue

EAT DRINK BEFORE

Shrupppppp you melt !

Fans leaving early on 18:12 - Mar 6 with 1222 viewsNeath_Jack

Shame about my attitude? I couldn't care less if people want to come and go throughout the game, i sit on the very end of my row, and people pass me throughout the game, doesn't bother me. Why should it? Perhaps we should all be put on a time lock, once at your seat, you cannot move until after the final whistle, perhaps that would work for you? People just love to moan for the sake of moaning these days, what a miserable society we have become.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Fans leaving early on 18:14 - Mar 6 with 1215 viewsDarran

Fans leaving early on 18:12 - Mar 6 by Neath_Jack

Shame about my attitude? I couldn't care less if people want to come and go throughout the game, i sit on the very end of my row, and people pass me throughout the game, doesn't bother me. Why should it? Perhaps we should all be put on a time lock, once at your seat, you cannot move until after the final whistle, perhaps that would work for you? People just love to moan for the sake of moaning these days, what a miserable society we have become.

What an attitude,disgusting.

Fans leaving early on 18:24 - Mar 6 with 1195 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans leaving early on 18:14 - Mar 6 by Darran

What an attitude,disgusting.

F*ck off.

Fans leaving early on 18:29 - Mar 6 with 1188 viewsDarran

Fans leaving early on 18:24 - Mar 6 by Neath_Jack

F*ck off.

Dear me I despair I really do.

Fans leaving early on 18:57 - Mar 6 with 1150 viewsmorningstar

I Remember times in the early/mid 70's when lots of people would sit down on the North Bank, and there would be little chance of anyone walking in front of you either!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Fans leaving early on 19:10 - Mar 6 with 1137 viewsmonmouth

Fans leaving early on 18:57 - Mar 6 by morningstar

I Remember times in the early/mid 70's when lots of people would sit down on the North Bank, and there would be little chance of anyone walking in front of you either!

I had my own 'crush' barrier. Used to get the hump if anyone else was leaning on it when I got there at five to three.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fans leaving early on 19:16 - Mar 6 with 1123 viewsmorningstar

Fans leaving early on 19:10 - Mar 6 by monmouth

I had my own 'crush' barrier. Used to get the hump if anyone else was leaning on it when I got there at five to three.

And there weren't that many of them in those days either!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024