Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 Game Mini Season ! 11:29 - Apr 9 with 3669 viewshammy

Ok, I was as pi@@ed off as most people on here following yesterday's game. I went to both the Spurs and the WHU games and came away feeling quite depressed about our chances of PL survival, although for very different reasons.

But having had a good night's kip, I feel a bit more positive and think that we need to treat the next 6 games as a mini season and look to concentrate on putting in good performances and hoping that our luck improves. As per the Liverpool, Man City and Spurs games we are capable of putting in some decent performances and must ensure that we do this in all the remaining fixtures. We didn't play well yesterday and probably not surprising after the Spurs game that the team was low on physical and mental energy. We now have a week to recover and the Undertaker needs to earn his corn and get the motivation, team formation and tactics sorted out for the remaining games.

Starting with Watford (even BB's team managed to keep them scoreless) and are a pretty crap team really, we need to get an essential win. Hull are away to Stoke next and hopefully will get nothing more than a draw. This would then put us in a head to head race with Hull to beat the drop (and possible Palace given their very difficult run of fixtures) for the remaining 5 games.

Anyway, let's get behind the team; scrape a win at Watford and hopefully we can get back to the early day's of PC's tenure and win more than we lose of the last 6 games !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

6 Game Mini Season ! on 11:46 - Apr 9 with 3620 viewsgrfn

exactly.
that should be the spirit.
you will have all summer to wonder what are the pros of being relegated or who should we keep.
now its not the time for that.
come on swansea, you can do it!
6 Game Mini Season ! on 12:00 - Apr 9 with 3587 viewsBloodyhills

Feeling pretty glum too but we have a chance if we start performing like we did at start of Clements reign. I guess for me I just can't see it happening.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

6 Game Mini Season ! on 12:08 - Apr 9 with 3569 viewsjack247

Give or take Saturday/Sunday kick offs, the games are all a week apart now. They looked fatigued yesterday, that shouldn't happen again.

If we can keep everyone fit and our best players on the pitch (Carroll shouldn't have gone off yesterday), we have a decent chance in the three home matches at the very least. We can get back to the levels of 5 or 6 games ago, but unfortunately, it seems we can only do it with Clements best team and selected subs available.

Shame the Sunderland game is likely to be their last in the PL and Tottenhams season will probably be over when they go to Hull.
6 Game Mini Season ! on 12:11 - Apr 9 with 3564 viewsjack2jack

To my mind our mini season should have started a few weeks ago,to build up a bit of momentum. I'm not going to slag anyone off just yet,but they really need to start going for it now.They should be realising now that if something doesn't change,we will be in the championship next season,and that's a fact.So come on Mr Clement show us what you've got,oh and to our players,just remember what's at stake,and give a little thought to us fans whilst your at it, thanks in advance.
6 Game Mini Season ! on 12:30 - Apr 9 with 3518 viewsmonmouth

Bollux to that. I've accepted and embraced relegation fully. I refuse to let that bastard hope get to me again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

6 Game Mini Season ! on 13:23 - Apr 9 with 3430 viewsLoyal

6 Game Mini Season ! on 12:30 - Apr 9 by monmouth

Bollux to that. I've accepted and embraced relegation fully. I refuse to let that bastard hope get to me again.

All this get behind the lads nonsense I heard on the radio last night.
Fck the lads, get behind the shirt, the bits of skin it's rented to can fck off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

6 Game Mini Season ! on 13:26 - Apr 9 with 3413 viewsSmellyplumz

This is where I am.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

6 Game Mini Season ! on 13:34 - Apr 9 with 3394 viewsDewi1jack

If our fuggin overpaid waste of space employees on the pitch can actually be arzed to try and show their professional side, we will stay up no matter who is manager or what is happening off the pitch.
If they can't, we're gone.
Where we play next season is all down to them from now on in.

Like Monny I had hopes at the start of the seaon, lost it and was looking towards Burton away next season (not been to their ground!) under Brad, regained it when PC came in and lost it again during the 'Ull game.
Trouble is, no matter how disillusioned we all become with the players, sellouts, yanks etc, we'll all be there next year.
And the year after.
And the year after.
And so on until our health gives up.
Bunch of mugs us lot are

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

6 Game Mini Season ! on 14:27 - Apr 9 with 3323 viewshammy

6 Game Mini Season ! on 13:23 - Apr 9 by Loyal

All this get behind the lads nonsense I heard on the radio last night.
Fck the lads, get behind the shirt, the bits of skin it's rented to can fck off.

Fair point. It's always the case that it's the team first, regardless of who wears the shirt. But the problem is individuals need to be motivated in order to make the team work. PC has a big job on his hands in the next few weeks to make the most of what he's got. Let's hope he can get a tune out of them like he did in the first couple months ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

6 Game Mini Season ! on 15:37 - Apr 9 with 3213 viewshammy

6 Game Mini Season ! on 11:46 - Apr 9 by grfn

exactly.
that should be the spirit.
you will have all summer to wonder what are the pros of being relegated or who should we keep.
now its not the time for that.
come on swansea, you can do it!

Exactly, COYJBs !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

6 Game Mini Season ! on 10:15 - Apr 10 with 2861 viewsandypitt56

Its the hope that kills the most, no mater how much I try to face the reality of relegation, I just cant help but cling to some minor hope that we can do it.
6 Game Mini Season ! on 10:26 - Apr 10 with 2836 viewshammy

6 Game Mini Season ! on 10:15 - Apr 10 by andypitt56

Its the hope that kills the most, no mater how much I try to face the reality of relegation, I just cant help but cling to some minor hope that we can do it.

Bob Hope, no hope and false hope ... the holy trinity ;)

But while there's a chance we've just got to keep believing ... glass half full and all that ... the hope has obviously got to be fuelled pretty darned quick by a win at Watford !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

6 Game Mini Season ! on 19:00 - Apr 10 with 2629 viewsOldjack

After watching us sleepwalking into defeats against some very poor teams of late [Spurs being the only exception] we're in a dog fight with Hull .Clements needs to up the anti on passion and damn hard work if we are to win this two horse race . My gut says it's over i'm afraid ,i can't even see where our next win will come from

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

6 Game Mini Season ! on 19:11 - Apr 10 with 2600 viewsGlyn1

6 Game Mini Season ! on 19:00 - Apr 10 by Oldjack

After watching us sleepwalking into defeats against some very poor teams of late [Spurs being the only exception] we're in a dog fight with Hull .Clements needs to up the anti on passion and damn hard work if we are to win this two horse race . My gut says it's over i'm afraid ,i can't even see where our next win will come from

At Watford, on Saturday.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

6 Game Mini Season ! on 19:16 - Apr 10 with 2593 viewsOldjack

6 Game Mini Season ! on 19:11 - Apr 10 by Glyn1

At Watford, on Saturday.

who are better than Hull West ham Bournemouth , IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

6 Game Mini Season ! on 08:39 - Apr 11 with 2452 viewsSTID2017

6 Game Mini Season ! on 19:16 - Apr 10 by Oldjack

who are better than Hull West ham Bournemouth , IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN

And Liverpool, Leicester and Southampton and even Burnley are better than all them.
It isn't over until it's over.
There's a lot of football to be played over the next five weeks and a lot of points we can win.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

6 Game Mini Season ! on 09:43 - Apr 11 with 2389 viewsjohnlangy

6 Game Mini Season ! on 08:39 - Apr 11 by STID2017

And Liverpool, Leicester and Southampton and even Burnley are better than all them.
It isn't over until it's over.
There's a lot of football to be played over the next five weeks and a lot of points we can win.

We had a good run , now we're on a bad run which can easily turn into another good run simply because that's what happens in football. Things often turn on silly things, dodgy penalty, a goal going on off some blokes arse etc.

Hull have been on a great run and that could easily turn into a drop in form. If they lose through something silly (dodgy penalty, blokes arse).

Their form can change just as ours can. Just hope.
6 Game Mini Season ! on 09:53 - Apr 11 with 2365 viewsTrundle10

Hull got easier run in too. Both sunderland and Watford home.... we are down
6 Game Mini Season ! on 12:55 - Apr 11 with 2281 viewsdameedna

Going down. Struggling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024