Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Darlo revival 12:07 - Apr 13 with 2823 viewsColDale

has hit the buffers

banned from the Play Offs due to state of their ground
http://darlingtonfootballclub.co.uk/statement-by-the-board-of-directors-of-darli
The Darlo revival on 12:28 - Apr 13 with 2767 viewsTVOS1907

I hope they hadn't been handing out coach travel details for the play-offs...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Darlo revival on 13:53 - Apr 13 with 2567 viewsDaleView

Whatever happened to that new stadium that was built just before Darlington were relegated to the Conference (as it was then)?
The Darlo revival on 13:58 - Apr 13 with 2561 viewsTVOS1907

The Darlo revival on 13:53 - Apr 13 by DaleView

Whatever happened to that new stadium that was built just before Darlington were relegated to the Conference (as it was then)?

It's still there.

I went to the north-east on the train a couple of months ago and you can see it as you pull into Darlington station.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Darlo revival on 16:28 - Apr 13 with 2411 viewsdalefertcup2

...does this mean the 6th placed team would enter the playoffs, thereby improving SCFCs chances of promotion?
The Darlo revival on 19:26 - Apr 13 with 2214 viewsbatfink

Maybe Bury could move there, become Burlington ( bertie buckets) or maybe the (bucket) shaker quakers
The Darlo revival on 23:48 - Apr 13 with 2011 viewsblackvincent

So in other words the only possible 'achievement' for Darlo throughout this season has been to avoid relegation! The supporters who have rebuilt the club from rock bottom deserve better. Someone has really f'''''''d up here. The board should be on the ball and aware of any change in regulations while the league should be communicating better. This should not slip through the net, both are culpable. How must the fans feel?
The Darlo revival on 13:28 - Apr 18 with 1572 viewswatford_dale

The Darlo revival on 23:48 - Apr 13 by blackvincent

So in other words the only possible 'achievement' for Darlo throughout this season has been to avoid relegation! The supporters who have rebuilt the club from rock bottom deserve better. Someone has really f'''''''d up here. The board should be on the ball and aware of any change in regulations while the league should be communicating better. This should not slip through the net, both are culpable. How must the fans feel?

Darlington, stadium issues - box ticked for the day.

I do not understand how you can enter a new season and not read the regs or was it more they knew and tried it on and it has failed spectacularly. Another season in NL North won't do them any harm plus they will, more than likely, have the big draw of Blyth Spartans likely being promoted into the division they have decided to stay in for next season.
The Darlo revival on 14:49 - Apr 18 with 1479 viewsBendy

There is a mess up, although from what I can work out, and not sure if it is correct, the sticking point in the new regulations is that there needs to be 500 seats with the seats to be on at least two sides of the ground. This is the new bit as before the seats could just be on one side.

This has obviously changed in the last year or two as otherwise Barrow would have failed under this criteria. I understand the point of it as the National League Premier is becoming more of a professional league, and so they need the grounds to improve and able to cope with suitable segregation and facilities, but it does make you laugh that technically Burton's ground would currently fail this test.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024