Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 10:22 - May 7 with 15578 viewsted_hendrix

Let's be having yer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match Thread on 15:47 - May 7 with 1261 viewsBoston

Match Thread on 15:42 - May 7 by JAPRANGERS

Yes I'm sure everyone would agree that if there is going to be a managerial change, now is the time to do it. Gives the new man maximum time to get things going. But won't happen though will it?

But christ what a fkin way to end the season. a 4-0 defeat.

Well, could have been 24.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 15:48]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread on 16:15 - May 7 with 1154 viewsTGRRRSSS

Well thats all for this season.

Seasons Grade - D- - would have been worse but for a few decent results here and there.

Roll on the summer, some need to go, some need to stay many one or 2 will be sold.....

Won't say Roll on August yet but at last this season is done for us.
Match Thread on 16:23 - May 7 with 1127 viewsTacticalR

Match Thread on 15:23 - May 7 by W13R

And beat us twice and finished higher in the league, what's your point?

I don't want to sound like a Chelscum fan the way they view us but it's just not good enough.
Next season will be a disaster if Ollie is in charge, like I said surely there must be better options out there? And before you ask, no I don't have a clue who it should be.

My point was that the venerable Brentford got even more heavily beaten at Norwich.

Air hostess clique

Match Thread on 16:29 - May 7 with 1096 viewsisawqpratwcity

Match Thread on 16:23 - May 7 by TacticalR

My point was that the venerable Brentford got even more heavily beaten at Norwich.

How about we stick to the main argument: "Holloway: tin hat or tin tack?"

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Thread on 19:27 - May 7 with 896 viewsSouthend_Rss

Match Thread on 14:52 - May 7 by isawqpratwcity

Congrats to Southend_Rss for winning the Prediction League.

If it's been declared, then cheers mate.. Been a long slog this season. I have renewed my seat in the upper loft again.. 17th or 18th season now for me.. It's the bonding time with my dad and his pals, who have gone all their lives that keeps me renewing.. Been such a poor season and to make it worse, I know a Fulham fan who is going to have the bragging rights, as I can quite easily see them going up via he playoffs..
Match Thread on 23:14 - May 7 with 729 viewsisawqpratwcity

Match Thread on 19:27 - May 7 by Southend_Rss

If it's been declared, then cheers mate.. Been a long slog this season. I have renewed my seat in the upper loft again.. 17th or 18th season now for me.. It's the bonding time with my dad and his pals, who have gone all their lives that keeps me renewing.. Been such a poor season and to make it worse, I know a Fulham fan who is going to have the bragging rights, as I can quite easily see them going up via he playoffs..

Not been declared, but BathRanger would have had to rack up 12 points off yesterday's game to force a tie. Since that meant at least seven goals in the game, that's a fail.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024