Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Jeanne & Son 11:17 - Jun 30 with 5341 viewsDaiHo0p

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/former-cardiff-city-star-son-132600
Leon Jeanne & Son on 11:42 - Jun 30 with 5260 viewsdanehoop

I wasn't aware that being a total knob was actually a heriditary thing.

Never knowingly understood

Leon Jeanne & Son on 11:45 - Jun 30 with 5250 viewsPBLOCK

Leon Jeanne is an absolute helmet.

Should be sitting on a pile of money with lots of trophies and a glittering career behind him.

Had the ability to be talked about in the same terms as a Giggs (footballing not slipping one to your brothers missus)

Absolute waste
Leon Jeanne & Son on 12:01 - Jun 30 with 5192 viewspaulparker

So what's the difference between him and caulker then ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Leon Jeanne & Son on 12:04 - Jun 30 with 5175 viewsPBLOCK

There are probably a lot of differences in their vices etc, but if Caulker doesn't sort himself out he could well end up in a similar boat
Leon Jeanne & Son on 12:05 - Jun 30 with 5168 viewsNorthernr

Leon Jeanne & Son on 12:01 - Jun 30 by paulparker

So what's the difference between him and caulker then ?

come back in 15 years, maybe not a lot.

Maybe a will to change, or maybe simply better PR.
Leon Jeanne & Son on 12:09 - Jun 30 with 5126 viewsPhildo

fair dos for calling your son Tremaine Jeanne though
Leon Jeanne & Son on 12:16 - Jun 30 with 5095 viewsDorse

Leon Jeanne & Son on 11:42 - Jun 30 by danehoop

I wasn't aware that being a total knob was actually a heriditary thing.

I come from a long line of knobs, although family legend has it that my great grandfather was a t wat.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Leon Jeanne & Son on 13:18 - Jun 30 with 4914 viewsMytch_QPR

Leon Jeanne & Son on 12:16 - Jun 30 by Dorse

I come from a long line of knobs, although family legend has it that my great grandfather was a t wat.

The family motto: sphærulaque simul, sphærulaque simul semper

Edit: doesn't translate back, so all in all a very poor post - was supposed to translate as 'once a knob, always a knob'.

Anyway, Dorse, you could always design a crest for your family. Get the crayons out.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 13:21]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Leon Jeanne & Son on 13:32 - Jun 30 with 4869 viewsTGRRRSSS

Am I imagining things or did Gerry Francis try and help with get some basic literacy?

Not sure but I think Jeanne had some quite difficult issues and the club tried, not sure they are exactly comparable to Caulker to be honest.
Leon Jeanne & Son on 13:37 - Jun 30 with 4854 viewsMrSheen

Leon Jeanne & Son on 13:18 - Jun 30 by Mytch_QPR

The family motto: sphærulaque simul, sphærulaque simul semper

Edit: doesn't translate back, so all in all a very poor post - was supposed to translate as 'once a knob, always a knob'.

Anyway, Dorse, you could always design a crest for your family. Get the crayons out.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 13:21]

mentula olim, mentula semper

One of the benefits of a Catholic education was taking Latin at A level. I could never understand why "mentula" was feminine.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 13:43]
Leon Jeanne & Son on 14:45 - Jun 30 with 4690 viewsMytch_QPR

Leon Jeanne & Son on 13:37 - Jun 30 by MrSheen

mentula olim, mentula semper

One of the benefits of a Catholic education was taking Latin at A level. I could never understand why "mentula" was feminine.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 13:43]

Maximus respectum

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Leon Jeanne & Son on 16:51 - Jun 30 with 4480 viewsBklynRanger

Next time I'm facing assault by a rotund former prospect and his mentalist son I hope I find a hammer in a skip - what are the chances?!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 17:01]
Leon Jeanne & Son on 20:51 - Jun 30 with 4291 viewsBluce_Ree

The c*nty apple doesn't fall far from the c*nty tree.

Also, how does Leon have a merc? Surely he's blown all that QPR and Cardiff cash?

Oh right... drugs.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Leon Jeanne & Son on 00:04 - Jul 1 with 4156 viewsTacticalR

It's commendable when parents take the time and trouble to pass on their hard-won life skills to their offspring.

Air hostess clique

Leon Jeanne & Son on 00:48 - Jul 1 with 4118 viewsBoston

A brick, a hammer, a baseball and a bat, that's the way we spell Cardiff, Leon.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=a+knife+a+fork+a+bottle+and+a+cork&qft=+fil
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 0:50]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leon Jeanne & Son on 10:40 - Jul 1 with 3943 viewsdistortR

tw@t jnr's sentence is to run concurrently.

That'll teach him
Leon Jeanne & Son on 12:09 - Jul 4 with 3572 viewssmegma

Leon Jeanne & Son on 13:32 - Jun 30 by TGRRRSSS

Am I imagining things or did Gerry Francis try and help with get some basic literacy?

Not sure but I think Jeanne had some quite difficult issues and the club tried, not sure they are exactly comparable to Caulker to be honest.

When Jeanne was signed, Chris Geiler described him as the best player he had ever signed. I've never seen a player like him on the pitch. Then through contacts in the youth team ,stories started to emerge of him hanging around with a gang in some Hanwell /Castle Bar Park estates . Coming from a criminal family he hung out with lower class criminals who saw his wages as a meal ticket. As soon as he finished playing for the youth team on a Saturday morning his new mates would be waiting in the car park for 24 hours of hedonism. Even when he got in the reserve side a similar scenario would be played out on a Tuesday afternoon. I remember one night away to Cardiff in the League Cup I got talking to a bloke who claimed to be Leon's cousin. He gave me a family history and it appears the bad boy behaviour was a family trait , from his grandfather down. That night , Leon appeared to have EVERY complimentary ticket going with all the recipients being blokes aged 18-40 with the ubiquitous facial scars. Considering he wasn't even a first team regular, I found it odd. In the 98/99 season he made his first team debut at home to Watford in February . He made 9 more appearances before the seasons end and it looked like the following season was going to be his year. Unfortunately,during preseason he appeared to forget he was a professional footballer. Most evenings (and afternoons) he could be found outside the Old Bill pub in Hanwell sat on the bonnet of his latest car. All his mates were from the drug dealing fraternity as was he. When he reported for preseason training he was overweight. In the 99/00 season he made 2 further appearances, some five months apart. The club had tried to help him behind the scenes, there were reports of him being illiterate for starters. His father was serving a 12 year prison sentence at the time and he had no guidance. While he was hanging out in Hanwell he fathered a child when he was still a child ( I believe there were two children in fact). One of those children is obviously following in his fathers and his fathers fathers footsteps. As sad as it seems, no one should sympathise as he could've been a superstar but blew it all away before it could all get started.
Leon Jeanne & Son on 13:21 - Jul 4 with 3499 viewsGloryHunter

Leon Jeanne & Son on 16:51 - Jun 30 by BklynRanger

Next time I'm facing assault by a rotund former prospect and his mentalist son I hope I find a hammer in a skip - what are the chances?!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 17:01]

Just what I was thinking. You just happen to glance in a nearby skip, and there's a convenient hammer lying on top of the other stuff. The judge should have made more of that, as it indicates pre-meditation.

Still, "Judge Philip Harris-Jenkins described the defendants as “three idiots” - nice one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024