Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... 17:32 - Aug 5 with 19120 viewsTheResurrection

... all last season.

Llorente did well under the circumstances and I warmed a bit to him as the season wore on.

But Abraham will take our forward play to the next level and I don't think we need to worry about another big name coming in during August. They'll have to go some to knock this boy out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 23:22 - May 9 with 2036 viewsicecoldjack

This nugget is simply awesome !!

"Abraham will take our forward play to the next level and I don't think we need to worry about another big name coming in during August. They'll have to go some to knock this boy out."

I' m guessing by" next level" the Res meant the Championship right ?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:43 - May 10 with 1910 viewsthereisnospoon

this thread....man. what a joke

abraham is absolute crap and he did more harm than good for us this campaign. extremely selfish player who flat out refuses to pass the ball. at the end of the day how many points did his 5 measly goals win for us? he did fck all
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:44 - May 10 with 1906 views34dfgdf54

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:52 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

Gone wrong? Really? We have played 2 games. 2 games where he looked more of a single handed threat than any striker I remember since Bony. Llorente needs service, where as with Tammy he can create something out of nothing like he did against Saints.

Last season, as a team we didn't score in a third (A f*cking THIRD) of our PL games, that was with the golden boys in our team too I might add. Now we not only have no golden boys but no replacements either. So until we get them in, creatively we will be a whole lot weaker, that much is obvious.

F*cking hell.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:48 - May 10 with 1892 viewsjack247

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:43 - May 10 by thereisnospoon

this thread....man. what a joke

abraham is absolute crap and he did more harm than good for us this campaign. extremely selfish player who flat out refuses to pass the ball. at the end of the day how many points did his 5 measly goals win for us? he did fck all

One of the biggest disappointments of the season for me. Not on Sanches level but still a disaster.

I really thought he was the business for the first few months too. Doesn’t matter how talented you are, you can’t be a lone striker if you’re that physically weak.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:59 - May 10 with 1869 viewsthereisnospoon

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:44 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

F*cking hell.

atm we've scored only 27 goals all season. if the results hold this would be the 3rd fewest goals scored by a team in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:59 - May 10 with 1853 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:44 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

F*cking hell.

Which bit do you disagree with then?

Feel free to have another look at the Southampton game and tell me when Llorente created such things on his own.

Or are you trying to claim a specific factual observation was made about every game that has been since and was a prophecy rather than an observation.

Grief hits people in different ways but scraping the barrel to mould year old statements of fact into something they aren’t really wont do you any favours.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 8:02]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:03 - May 10 with 1833 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:59 - May 10 by thereisnospoon

atm we've scored only 27 goals all season. if the results hold this would be the 3rd fewest goals scored by a team in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE

And that is definitely the fault of a player that never plays

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:04 - May 10 with 1844 viewstrampie

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:59 - May 10 by thereisnospoon

A shocking state of affairs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:12 - May 10 with 1826 views34dfgdf54

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 07:59 - May 10 by E20Jack

Which bit do you disagree with then?

Feel free to have another look at the Southampton game and tell me when Llorente created such things on his own.

Or are you trying to claim a specific factual observation was made about every game that has been since and was a prophecy rather than an observation.

Grief hits people in different ways but scraping the barrel to mould year old statements of fact into something they aren’t really wont do you any favours.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 8:02]

I disagree with pretty much everthing you say.

You was preaching about all the "good business decisions" a few months ago. We'll see where that ends up.

You've had an absolute nightmare, say nothing is best.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:16 - May 10 with 1798 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:12 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

You was preaching about all the "good business decisions" a few months ago. We'll see where that ends up.

You are saying these things as if they have been proven incorrect?

Now by all means I’d you wish to isolate a topic and discuss it then be my guest but saying such like as what you are currently doing is just noise.

I stand by every single thing I said and do not see how any of it is anything but 100% accurate.

This forum today is a bizarre read. People just seem to have made up a load of opinions and attributes them to others just so they can argue against it.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:25 - May 10 with 1791 viewsswanforthemoney

Used properly, Tammy will do very well for someone next season. He’s really strengthened up over the season.
The issue for me is that he missed some sitters for us early in the season. Especially a couple of one on ones in the early home games, I’ve forgotten the opponents just now. His lack of experience cost us dear.
Having said that, if he’d played the last few home games instead on Andre, we’d have stayed up. Andre has created nothing. It’s been like playing with 10 footballers and a dog chasing a ball.

I stand in the North Stand

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:28 - May 10 with 1765 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:25 - May 10 by swanforthemoney

Used properly, Tammy will do very well for someone next season. He’s really strengthened up over the season.
The issue for me is that he missed some sitters for us early in the season. Especially a couple of one on ones in the early home games, I’ve forgotten the opponents just now. His lack of experience cost us dear.
Having said that, if he’d played the last few home games instead on Andre, we’d have stayed up. Andre has created nothing. It’s been like playing with 10 footballers and a dog chasing a ball.

Yep he is a cracking striker, hopelessly under utilised by us. The system we played was not to his strengths which is seemingly kick and rush.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:29 - May 10 with 1772 viewspencoedjack

I'm not getting into the knocking of the Res but the writing was on the wall the 1st game of the season.

The football we played that day was atrocious & has continued all season, our only chance that day fell to Abraham who missed a header Llorente would of buried.

Anyway trying to defend the sales of Siggy & Llorente & replacing with Bony/Tammy Clucas/Sanchez/King needs to shut up as its nothing but bullshite.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:30 - May 10 with 1766 viewsmonmouth

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:29 - May 10 by pencoedjack

I'm not getting into the knocking of the Res but the writing was on the wall the 1st game of the season.

The football we played that day was atrocious & has continued all season, our only chance that day fell to Abraham who missed a header Llorente would of buried.

Anyway trying to defend the sales of Siggy & Llorente & replacing with Bony/Tammy Clucas/Sanchez/King needs to shut up as its nothing but bullshite.

The sales were right, the replacements were beyond belief.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:32 - May 10 with 1725 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:29 - May 10 by pencoedjack

The sales of Gylfi and Llorente will always be the correct decision. 100%.

To suggest otherwise is just nonsense and quite simply - wrong.

The rest is subjective, it depends how they do for us. It hasn’t started well but that is because we have an awful squad. Not even Michu would perform in his team.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:33 - May 10 with 1736 viewspencoedjack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:30 - May 10 by monmouth

The sales were right, the replacements were beyond belief.

Correct
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:34 - May 10 with 1728 viewscostalotta

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:12 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

He’s a clown, he will try and keep you in his quicksand. Don’t bite is the best thing.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:37 - May 10 with 1699 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:34 - May 10 by costalotta

He’s a clown, he will try and keep you in his quicksand. Don’t bite is the best thing.

Or don’t talk rubbbish in the first place.

I would hardly describe asking for specifics “quick sand” but I guess it can often feel like that if you have completely made it up.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:40 - May 10 with 1697 viewsjacksfullaces

careful peeps, the troll knows when you are at your most vulnerable they can draw you in to pointless conversations that rarely lead to winners or losers. winning qualitative debates with supposed quantitative facts looks and sounds ridiculous to anyone with half a brain but they do try and some of you may be foolish enough to be drawn in.

I don't know or care about the background to most of these threads, but the fact is we were relegated, huge mistakes have been made, some identified on this board, some ignored by this board, but we move on now. I think we all want to hold someone to account, I'm not sure it is going to be all that easy, the investors are almost a faceless entity. If you think about it was have been shouting for certain action for the last few years like it must happen, it doesn't happen, and then we start shouting again.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:43 - May 10 with 1673 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:40 - May 10 by jacksfullaces

careful peeps, the troll knows when you are at your most vulnerable they can draw you in to pointless conversations that rarely lead to winners or losers. winning qualitative debates with supposed quantitative facts looks and sounds ridiculous to anyone with half a brain but they do try and some of you may be foolish enough to be drawn in.

I don't know or care about the background to most of these threads, but the fact is we were relegated, huge mistakes have been made, some identified on this board, some ignored by this board, but we move on now. I think we all want to hold someone to account, I'm not sure it is going to be all that easy, the investors are almost a faceless entity. If you think about it was have been shouting for certain action for the last few years like it must happen, it doesn't happen, and then we start shouting again.

Completely agree.

Unfortunately the trolls are out in force today baying for a reaction.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:49 - May 10 with 1672 viewsTheResurrection

Tammy has been a disappointment and we never tried him in a wider role, I'm sure that would've been better than just hoping balls stick to him up top on his own.

I got excited watching the friendly game but I think Clement allowed them to 'play' a bit more in that game as the runs we were making were instinctive and there was far less emphasis on getting back in shape every single chance we got.

Unfortunately for us, Clement adopted the latter tactics for his time with us and that's what's fundamentally cost us.

13 points in half a season made us play catch up whereby we couldn't afford the bad patch we've just been on.

We lost important players, Fer and Bony and I think we've only one once or twice since they've been out.

This squad wasn't great but it could've been enough to comfortably avoid relegation. Carlos has proved that.

It's on Clement.

Oh. And me and E20 as well, of course.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:00 - May 10 with 1652 viewsSTID2017

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:49 - May 10 by TheResurrection

Tammy has been a disappointment and we never tried him in a wider role, I'm sure that would've been better than just hoping balls stick to him up top on his own.

I got excited watching the friendly game but I think Clement allowed them to 'play' a bit more in that game as the runs we were making were instinctive and there was far less emphasis on getting back in shape every single chance we got.

Unfortunately for us, Clement adopted the latter tactics for his time with us and that's what's fundamentally cost us.

13 points in half a season made us play catch up whereby we couldn't afford the bad patch we've just been on.

We lost important players, Fer and Bony and I think we've only one once or twice since they've been out.

This squad wasn't great but it could've been enough to comfortably avoid relegation. Carlos has proved that.

It's on Clement.

Oh. And me and E20 as well, of course.

Our last eight games (nine if you include the Spurs Cup game) have seen 6 defeats (including Spurs) and 3 draws.
Clement's performance as manager this season was indefensible, but those last nine games show why are relegated.
Ironically Tammy started well under Clement initially, but was shown up for the verage player he is.
Don't give up the day job to become a football scout Chris

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 01:07 - Feb 3 with 1070 viewsFerrieBodde

"But Abraham will take our forward play to the next level"

This kid was actually right for once...Abraham did take our forward play to a next level...the Championship level
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 01:42 - Feb 3 with 1030 views_

And Siggy and Llorente have spent the last two seasons proving how facking ordinary and shit they are.

While Tammy heads for 30 goals this season

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 04:02 - Feb 3 with 986 viewsFerrieBodde

Llorente and Sigurdsson: Still playing in the Premier League

Tammy "Flat Track Bully" Abraham: Stuck once again in the 2nd tier

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024