Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh 12:22 - Sep 14 with 5796 viewsandypitt56

Looks like he might be playing more centrally going by this interview

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/narsinghs-happy-learn-new-role
Narsingh on 12:27 - Sep 14 with 5777 viewsPegojack

The new Routledge?

Come to think of it, Clement might be better trying to turn him into a right wing back. He's got the pace and the crossing, can he tackle?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 12:28]
Narsingh on 12:43 - Sep 14 with 5716 viewsYossarian

Narsingh on 12:27 - Sep 14 by Pegojack

The new Routledge?

Come to think of it, Clement might be better trying to turn him into a right wing back. He's got the pace and the crossing, can he tackle?

Based on all the available evidence- about 20 mins in assorted last ditch substitutions, he can't tackle and hasn't got the required positional discipline. On a wider note, I really think there needs to be real scrutiny over the way the scouting system has contributed to us acquiring players who are either clearly not good enough for the PL or contesting one position with three or four others or be asked to play in an unfamiliar role, when we've got huge positional holes to cover- RB, RW, LW, creative midfielder, and a speedy number 10. Narsingh, Baston and now possibly Mesa are the clearest examples.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Narsingh on 12:55 - Sep 14 with 5677 viewsLoyal

A game without wingers is a game without width is a game without creativity is a game not worth watching.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 12:55]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Narsingh on 13:09 - Sep 14 with 5634 viewsmonmouth

Narsingh on 12:55 - Sep 14 by Loyal

A game without wingers is a game without width is a game without creativity is a game not worth watching.

I was just thinking that what we need less than anything is another player cluttering up the central rectangle of the pitch. Still, at least he might be closer to the front central players I suppose.

More seriously, if the midfield players don't start getting forward to support the front men, we are going to score few goals and create very little. It would be nice to see someone describe (and yep, that's you Mr Clement) what this 'identity' is that we are meant to be building.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Narsingh on 14:32 - Sep 14 with 5476 viewsawayjack

Narsingh on 12:43 - Sep 14 by Yossarian

Based on all the available evidence- about 20 mins in assorted last ditch substitutions, he can't tackle and hasn't got the required positional discipline. On a wider note, I really think there needs to be real scrutiny over the way the scouting system has contributed to us acquiring players who are either clearly not good enough for the PL or contesting one position with three or four others or be asked to play in an unfamiliar role, when we've got huge positional holes to cover- RB, RW, LW, creative midfielder, and a speedy number 10. Narsingh, Baston and now possibly Mesa are the clearest examples.

I still can't work out our recruitment policy. Yes it's partly about quality but also how we seem to have blind spots, with numerous wingers that are not needed - at least we got rid of 2 last window- and loads of defensive or central midfielders. PC may well prove to be a tactical genius but I can't work out why we didn't go for some pace and creativity in midfield and at least some quality cover across our defence.
Narsingh on 15:12 - Sep 14 with 5398 viewsmarchamjack

Narsingh on 12:27 - Sep 14 by Pegojack

The new Routledge?

Hang on...hes got no pace and he certainly can't cross a ball...never seen him tackle...could do a job for us 😁

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Narsingh on 15:15 - Sep 14 with 5390 viewsjack247

Narsingh on 12:55 - Sep 14 by Loyal

That's not completely true, Barcelona play without wingers
Narsingh on 17:25 - Sep 14 with 5210 viewspencoedjack

Narsingh on 12:43 - Sep 14 by Yossarian

A quick chat with a PSV fan would of told us what we were buying

Inconsistent & injury prone mine told me .... Spot on it seems
Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh on 18:02 - Sep 14 with 5138 viewsmagicdaps10

Narsingh has not yet had a fair crack with us.

He has pace, a good assist record and a decent goalscoring record for a winger......we need a creative spark in the 10 role, lets see what he can do before we write him off.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Narsingh on 18:03 - Sep 14 with 5137 viewsAl_Bundy

We're moving more to this T shape formation week by week. Fab and ten defenders
Narsingh on 18:32 - Sep 14 with 5082 viewsjasper_T

How many Premier League teams do play with actual wingers these days? Full & Wing-backs are responsible for width in most setups.
Narsingh on 18:46 - Sep 14 with 5050 viewsmagicdaps10

Narsingh on 18:32 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

How many Premier League teams do play with actual wingers these days? Full & Wing-backs are responsible for width in most setups.

I think that defending as become such a team effort that gone are days of an out and out winger. Creativity is far more important in todays game, someone who can work in a confined speed with quick thought of mind and foot.

If we are to play a 3-5-2 away from home then its important to have the second striker who play a little deeper, who has pace and a clinical final ball.....Narsingh has pace and a good assist record albeit in Holland.
What it tells me is that Clement is searching for a creative player from within our squad after missing out on Chadli and I am sure a few others.......he is obviously concerned enough from what he has seen from current first team 11 players that he is contemplating other options to come in and play the 10 role.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Narsingh on 20:12 - Sep 14 with 4974 viewsLoyal

Narsingh on 15:15 - Sep 14 by jack247

That's not completely true, Barcelona play without wingers

But they have width.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024