Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New club shop 20:50 - Oct 7 with 18473 viewsQJumpingJack

Anyone visited today? Is it impressive?
New club shop on 18:27 - Oct 8 with 5900 viewsDarran

New club shop on 18:24 - Oct 8 by Neath_Jack

What’s your man on the inside saying?

That’s what he said.

I was just asking xmastree.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 18:28]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New club shop on 18:42 - Oct 8 with 5878 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 18:27 - Oct 8 by Darran

That’s what he said.

I was just asking xmastree.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 18:28]

I don't know. Why? Because i don't talk to them much anymore. Firstly i gave up my st and secondly i don't go to town much. I'm told hj , ld etc don't either and haven't for years. Jvz , katzen, mm were the ones out.
From what i'm told the deal the club had with MM was a good one and below market rate so i guess he wont lose much sleep over it.
New club shop on 18:57 - Oct 8 with 5855 viewsFlashberryjack

New club shop on 18:42 - Oct 8 by xmastree

I don't know. Why? Because i don't talk to them much anymore. Firstly i gave up my st and secondly i don't go to town much. I'm told hj , ld etc don't either and haven't for years. Jvz , katzen, mm were the ones out.
From what i'm told the deal the club had with MM was a good one and below market rate so i guess he wont lose much sleep over it.

And from what I'm told, the club were paying well above market rate......which is probably a load of booolox, as none of our other directors or trust would have allowed that to happen.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

New club shop on 19:00 - Oct 8 with 5846 viewsAguycalledJack

New club shop on 18:57 - Oct 8 by Flashberryjack

And from what I'm told, the club were paying well above market rate......which is probably a load of booolox, as none of our other directors or trust would have allowed that to happen.

Heard the same.
New club shop on 19:06 - Oct 8 with 5836 viewsDarran

New club shop on 19:00 - Oct 8 by AguycalledJack

Heard the same.

It's what I was told too that he was making a fair whack out of it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New club shop on 19:10 - Oct 8 with 5827 viewsLoyal

New club shop on 19:06 - Oct 8 by Darran

Wheelchair access ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New club shop on 19:59 - Oct 8 with 5792 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 19:00 - Oct 8 by AguycalledJack

Heard the same.

Best thing is not to cloud judgement. Ie everyone wants to believe MM was shafting the club .The thing is hj and ld were running things day to day and mm wasnt allowed to get away with things although he tried apparently.
Sad thing is the rent in town will be massive compared to cwmdu. I hope the sales in town compensate for the loss of sales in cwmdu and debenhams.

We have lost the locals that understood the local economy... Tragic to be honest.
New club shop on 20:29 - Oct 8 with 5747 viewsQJumpingJack

If current form continues, will the club shop in the city centre last post Christmas?
Login to get fewer ads

New club shop on 20:42 - Oct 8 with 5712 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 20:29 - Oct 8 by QJumpingJack

If current form continues, will the club shop in the city centre last post Christmas?

Will it last past xmas anyway ? The rent, rates, staff. Sad thing is it probably has to as we will be tied in.
This shop is an ego trip from someone who doesn't understand our dynamics or the economy of swansea city centre which is a basket case.
The previous board knew it wouldn't work. It's going to be a waste of our money
New club shop on 21:14 - Oct 8 with 5674 viewsWingstandwood

New club shop on 19:06 - Oct 8 by Darran

Yep! The sell-outs/ex-sell-outs still have every intention to cling onto the club and parasitically ride and feed of it for as long as there is opportunity to do so. Jenkins continued mega-wage, Morgans rent and Morgan/Van Zwedens travel-club etc says it all

I reckon our local 'gang' and clog are petrified of the day when all the handed on a plate conveyor belt fed cash-grabs and spin-offs all come to an end.

FFS!.... The way low-life Dineen tried to sneak in the backdoor and reclaim his directorship, that says it all. News of that broke on here, he failed and "administrative error" was the excuse/reason. F#ck they truly have a sense of entitlement and lack of any shame that goes right off the scale.

Argus!

New club shop on 21:23 - Oct 8 with 5655 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 21:14 - Oct 8 by Wingstandwood

Yep! The sell-outs/ex-sell-outs still have every intention to cling onto the club and parasitically ride and feed of it for as long as there is opportunity to do so. Jenkins continued mega-wage, Morgans rent and Morgan/Van Zwedens travel-club etc says it all

I reckon our local 'gang' and clog are petrified of the day when all the handed on a plate conveyor belt fed cash-grabs and spin-offs all come to an end.

FFS!.... The way low-life Dineen tried to sneak in the backdoor and reclaim his directorship, that says it all. News of that broke on here, he failed and "administrative error" was the excuse/reason. F#ck they truly have a sense of entitlement and lack of any shame that goes right off the scale.

😂😂😂 if only u actually knew. Ld did not want to come back as a director. In fact he was surprised that he was brought back on as he specifically asked that he wasn't. But, my friend, u keep on assuming. Don't post unless u know the truth ok !
New club shop on 21:45 - Oct 8 with 5628 viewsWingstandwood

New club shop on 21:23 - Oct 8 by xmastree

😂😂😂 if only u actually knew. Ld did not want to come back as a director. In fact he was surprised that he was brought back on as he specifically asked that he wasn't. But, my friend, u keep on assuming. Don't post unless u know the truth ok !

So it was all an administrative error, well I never!

Argus!

New club shop on 21:52 - Oct 8 with 5612 viewsmonmouth

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New club shop on 21:56 - Oct 8 with 5596 viewsWingstandwood

New club shop on 21:52 - Oct 8 by monmouth

Exactly! Fancy that someone by error filling in the relevent paperwork and not only that?...... accidently sending it by fax or post to (companies house?) whatever medium was applicable. Happens all the time mun individuals accidently applying to become the director of a Premier League football club.

Argus!

New club shop on 21:58 - Oct 8 with 5590 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 21:45 - Oct 8 by Wingstandwood

So it was all an administrative error, well I never!

Ask the trust. From what i heard he told the americans not to file unless they had the ok from the trust. They filed, the trust questioned and sumbler phone owners and it was withdrawn. He never wanted to come back as a director.
Ask the trust to deny that and if they do they are lying.
New club shop on 21:59 - Oct 8 with 5580 viewsLoyal

Cheers Nick 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New club shop on 22:01 - Oct 8 with 5576 viewsheadcleaner

shop rates the size of the new shop aren't 'massive' and maybe they struck a deal with the landlord. I bet it wont be more than 1.5K a month where it is. If we struggle and see relegation then it might well be the first in a long list of things the club will cull along with a lot of staff. I'm sure cwmdu was cheaper but I'd happily pay double so MM doesn't make any more dosh out of the club. I wonder how much they were making out of the debenhams deal I'm sure it wasnt free.
New club shop on 22:03 - Oct 8 with 5573 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 21:59 - Oct 8 by Loyal

Cheers Nick 👍

Good shout but wrong.
New club shop on 22:05 - Oct 8 with 5568 viewsQJumpingJack

Video from yesterday:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/video-swans-store-grand-opening
New club shop on 22:25 - Oct 8 with 5546 viewsWingstandwood

New club shop on 21:58 - Oct 8 by xmastree

Ask the trust. From what i heard he told the americans not to file unless they had the ok from the trust. They filed, the trust questioned and sumbler phone owners and it was withdrawn. He never wanted to come back as a director.
Ask the trust to deny that and if they do they are lying.

Mmmmmm?????..... Who do I trust here?????.... Someone speaking on behalf of Dineen or someone else? The very Dineen whose real trustworthiness standards/behaviour is so out of character when compared with the 'greater-good-for-all' mirage-persona some SCFC's directors have portrayed themselves to be?

More Traitor than he'd ever be Jack To A King????.... In fact I'll have to watch the DVD again just to ponder how things can change.

*Edit*...Just had a quick look at some parts of the DVD, I'll believe SCST (members past and present) way, way, way before Dineen and his apologists.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 22:43]

Argus!

New club shop on 22:44 - Oct 8 with 5512 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 22:25 - Oct 8 by Wingstandwood

Mmmmmm?????..... Who do I trust here?????.... Someone speaking on behalf of Dineen or someone else? The very Dineen whose real trustworthiness standards/behaviour is so out of character when compared with the 'greater-good-for-all' mirage-persona some SCFC's directors have portrayed themselves to be?

More Traitor than he'd ever be Jack To A King????.... In fact I'll have to watch the DVD again just to ponder how things can change.

*Edit*...Just had a quick look at some parts of the DVD, I'll believe SCST (members past and present) way, way, way before Dineen and his apologists.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 22:43]

You choose. I haven't a clue who you are or do i care. I have said what happened so choose what to believe. Im sure if it goes against what u want to believe then you will not have an easy night as agenda will be shattered.#sleeptight
New club shop on 09:50 - Oct 9 with 5389 viewsJackSkellington

New club shop on 09:52 - Oct 8 by Neath_Jack

Just followed that link to the leisure wear...

F*cking horrendous, nearly 50 quid for a tie-dyed hoody?

It's branded gear. Try comparing prices with other branded stuff, not blinking Matalan...

http://www.animal.co.uk/mens-hoodies-sweats/
https://www.superdry.com/mens/hoodies

Whether or not you think branded clothing is worth it and you want to wear it is an entirely separate discussion, but as prices go for this stuff it's about average.
New club shop on 18:11 - Oct 9 with 5276 viewsAguycalledJack

New club shop on 09:50 - Oct 9 by JackSkellington

It's branded gear. Try comparing prices with other branded stuff, not blinking Matalan...

Whether or not you think branded clothing is worth it and you want to wear it is an entirely separate discussion, but as prices go for this stuff it's about average.

It’s branded tat. As are the makes you mention.
New club shop on 18:15 - Oct 9 with 5267 viewsNeath_Jack

New club shop on 09:50 - Oct 9 by JackSkellington

Mate, i've forgotten more about branded clothing than you'll ever know.

Animal? Superdry? Get to f*ck.

The stuff in the cub shop, specifically the leisure wear gear, is absolutely overpriced shite.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New club shop on 18:39 - Oct 9 with 5243 viewsGowerjack

New club shop on 20:42 - Oct 8 by xmastree

Will it last past xmas anyway ? The rent, rates, staff. Sad thing is it probably has to as we will be tied in.
This shop is an ego trip from someone who doesn't understand our dynamics or the economy of swansea city centre which is a basket case.
The previous board knew it wouldn't work. It's going to be a waste of our money

Yep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024