Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No money 21:39 - Oct 26 with 17068 viewsmagicdaps10

Been told by two people in the last 24 hours that the word from within the club is that there is no money.

They are not seriously that dull or even ignorant to attempt to filter this to the fans!?!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No money on 17:06 - Oct 28 with 573 viewswaynekerr55

No money on 22:58 - Oct 27 by xmastree

To be fair wayne you just hit the nail on the head. Why ?. ' minor miracle that we got to where we are'. It may be by luck or guile but we did it and have remained. One day, like most clubs outside the top 6, we will have a really bad season and might drop. It will happen whether hj is there or not. It's football. Even man u have dropped massively last few years compared to previous 20 years.
We need to stop looking to blame. As there was no 1 person that got us to where we are there is no one person to blame should we get relegated.

To be fair I know we aren't on each other Xmas card lists but I think we agree on certain things. However don't you find it a tad coincidental that in the Jackett, Sousa, Monk, Guidolin and Clement windows that we've made a dogs dinner of things?

I just find it astonishing that the old board could award themselves gargantuan pay rises despite knowing cash flow was almost at breaking point. How much money have we spunked on pay offs, fees and wages of staff that don't meet our principles that were allegedly being eroded?

And don't get me started on Pearlman et al. What are they offering us in terms of return on investment.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024