Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans.. 04:57 - Nov 5 with 15292 viewsEU5Makaveli

Half the problem in my opinion, Yes.. we are absolutely sh*t at the moment, but players feed off the crowds energy! And singling out individuals is not helping anyone. Okay Carroll and Clucas were abysmal today but for those who have actually kicked a ball in their lifetime (rather than those armchair idoiots who have never stepped across the white line) know that anyone can have a poor game, and sometimes you can't do much about it.. those fans who jeered Carroll and Clucas off the field are absolute idiots. I guarantee they didn't have a poor game on purpose...so grow up! The problem lies with our poor recruitment, and nothing else.. we sold our 2 match winners and replaced them with players.. some with raw potential and some who aren't good enough! But for our own sake... next home game realise that we are in this together and get behind the team rather than looking for scapegoats! Otherwise it will be a long, hard season.. and also next season in the championship! We are all part of it.. realise this and GET BEHINHD THE TEAM
Our fans.. on 16:43 - Nov 5 with 1440 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 16:13 - Nov 5 by jojaca

A paying customer is entitled to show discontent when the entertainment is poor. This week my mate at the cinema walked out of a film after 15 mins and had a refund, shame you can't do that football matches.

Whoever paid £35 to watch the game yesterday deserves a shoulder to cry on. Paul Clement's style of football must be knocking off a minimum of 10,000 off our fan base.

We are so bad at the moment it has turned me off watching football altogether. Watching the darts instead of super Sunday.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 16:18]

Well there's your answer. Sell your season ticket, if you've even got one, and find something else to moan about. It's not rocket science.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans.. on 16:49 - Nov 5 with 1422 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 15:31 - Nov 5 by dobjack2

He puts himself down, doesn’t need my help.

There are many that have seen the rise and then the fall through mismanagement off the pitch. The second coming was something that I never expected to see.

As we are punching above our financial backing our unique football point was our style of play and the way that we recruited managers and players that fitted that style. I used to laugh at teams that changed managers like the wind and switched their style of play with each one. Expensive buys became expensive individuals in a dysfunctional team. Meanwhile our smart recruitment meant we didn’t get into that mess.

Clearly things started changing at the end of Laudrup’s time in charge and the first season under Monk papered over the changes going on within the club and system.

From the appointment of Monk and an apparent change in our transfer policy things have steadily gone downhill. Our managerial appointments have lost us our style of play and our recruitment does not appear to fit any pattern.

Although I enjoy winding the res up from time to time he does make valid observations. There is no divine right to win games in any division. Points have to be earned on the pitch and to stay successful the work off the pitch has to be based on earning those points not making money.

At the top we lost sight of what was required for a club like ours to survive in this division.FFS when the shares were sold Jenkins bs admitted that he didn’t know who they had been sold to as it was a Delaware corporation.

Slowly but surely all the things that made us successful have been forgotten and decisions made based on making money.

Not getting transfer business done at the beginning of the window leads to a disrupted pre- season and often a slow start to the season itself. It also leads to not filling gaps in the squad.

But think of the wages you save by not paying the player for a few weeks and that you may be able to shave a little off the deal by hanging on.

Then repeat the managerial merry go round, poor recruitment plan and late window work each season. Only one way it will end up.

More and more fans can see what is going on and the end results on the pitch where the quality of play is dropping year on year. You will have some that have only seen success so they have been spoilt but others have seen it all before and perceive that everything good that got us here has been sacrificed for the Yankee dollar.

By the fans for the fans it may have been, but if the fans were ever equal then some were certainly more equal than the others.

Yes a warning to all other clubs - don’t forget why you were successful in the first place.

it's a fair and decent post mate but it does lack a sense of realism.

You make running a Premier League club is so easy and that we somehow were the only club to have ever found some kind of magic formula. No other team knew about this formula, so much so that it allowed you to laugh at others, that's how secret and powerful this magic formula was.

If only mate....

Club's get lucky with managerial appointments. It's as bloody simple as that.

If it was as easy as you're making out every club would be doing it. Football is cyclical, you've got to take the ups with the downs, to moan about them and daydream about some utopia that's only existed for about 5% of our whole existent is just folly.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Our fans.. on 16:50 - Nov 5 with 1426 viewsjojaca

Our fans.. on 16:43 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Well there's your answer. Sell your season ticket, if you've even got one, and find something else to moan about. It's not rocket science.

Why find something else to moan about, there's plenty of moaning left in the tank following the Swans.

Even when you know, you never know?

Our fans.. on 16:51 - Nov 5 with 1425 viewsLeonWasGod

Our fans.. on 16:13 - Nov 5 by jojaca

A paying customer is entitled to show discontent when the entertainment is poor. This week my mate at the cinema walked out of a film after 15 mins and had a refund, shame you can't do that football matches.

Whoever paid £35 to watch the game yesterday deserves a shoulder to cry on. Paul Clement's style of football must be knocking off a minimum of 10,000 off our fan base.

We are so bad at the moment it has turned me off watching football altogether. Watching the darts instead of super Sunday.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 16:18]

We fans, not customers imo, despite how owners of football clubs, the PL and Sky/BT treat us. We'll be here long after they've all gone bust or been bought out.

Customers change suppliers if they don't like what they get. We don't have and wouldn't want that option. Well I wouldn't anyway.
Our fans.. on 16:55 - Nov 5 with 1411 views3swan

Not a reply to any particular post on the thread but to single out individual players in the way it was done on Saturday is wrong.
The whole team was underperforming and imo that was down to tactics. The team are playing like robots with no licence to think for themselves. It’s all about keeping shape and not conceding and hopefully sneaking a goal.

Now back to the two players who I’m not going to pretend didn’t have poor games but..............
Clucas has had very little game time and was playing out of position in a disorganised set up.
Carroll came for just under £5m and is now expected to be the main midfielder instead of being part of a settled midfield.
Our fans.. on 16:55 - Nov 5 with 1403 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 16:51 - Nov 5 by LeonWasGod

We fans, not customers imo, despite how owners of football clubs, the PL and Sky/BT treat us. We'll be here long after they've all gone bust or been bought out.

Customers change suppliers if they don't like what they get. We don't have and wouldn't want that option. Well I wouldn't anyway.

And we're also supposed to help the club and players, not the opposition.

These pathetic analogies popping up over the last day are a joke. I'm sure the posters haven't got two brain cells to rub together.

The cinema FFS.

Our fans.. on 16:56 - Nov 5 with 1406 viewswhoflungdung

Fans moan

People moan

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our fans.. on 17:06 - Nov 5 with 1377 viewsjojaca

Our fans.. on 16:56 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

Fans moan

People moan

That what the forum's all about, it's a type of therapy. Moan for a couple of days and off to work for the rest of the week.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Our fans.. on 17:08 - Nov 5 with 1368 viewsjack247

I’ll try to be balanced on this and will probably end up taking stick from both sides

Fans have every right to groan when we do something inexplicably bad, like several of our set pieces yesterday.
They also have the right to boo at half time and full time if the performance merits it.
Vindictive targeting of individual players is not on. Giving players shit as they are being substituted is awful.

If a player is making a backwards pass because there is nothing on, the pass isn’t the problem, the fact there is nothing on is. Clement is to blame for that. Our off ball movement when in possession is terrible.
We were very successful with on paper limited players not so long ago, because they had licence to play triangles, to make runs that dragged defenders out of position, to be inventive.

Many people yesterday were saying Clements points and games record this season are the same as Bobs when he was sacked. Although we compete in games rather than getting gubbed by 3 or 4, I get that same feeling of sinkIng inevitability when we concede first, as I know Clement won’t react well to it. I didn’t get that feeling that under any manager prior to Bob.

I don’t know what’s in the coffers, but I’d honestly rather spend whatever it is on paying him off and bringing a new manager in, than players in January.
Our fans.. on 17:09 - Nov 5 with 1361 viewswhoflungdung

IT should be but it's become more an instrument to abuse others .

By all means hammer the players,manager,board but not each other surely

Surely not

Our fans.. on 17:12 - Nov 5 with 1348 views3swan

Our fans.. on 17:08 - Nov 5 by jack247

I’ll try to be balanced on this and will probably end up taking stick from both sides

Fans have every right to groan when we do something inexplicably bad, like several of our set pieces yesterday.
They also have the right to boo at half time and full time if the performance merits it.
Vindictive targeting of individual players is not on. Giving players shit as they are being substituted is awful.

If a player is making a backwards pass because there is nothing on, the pass isn’t the problem, the fact there is nothing on is. Clement is to blame for that. Our off ball movement when in possession is terrible.
We were very successful with on paper limited players not so long ago, because they had licence to play triangles, to make runs that dragged defenders out of position, to be inventive.

Many people yesterday were saying Clements points and games record this season are the same as Bobs when he was sacked. Although we compete in games rather than getting gubbed by 3 or 4, I get that same feeling of sinkIng inevitability when we concede first, as I know Clement won’t react well to it. I didn’t get that feeling that under any manager prior to Bob.

I don’t know what’s in the coffers, but I’d honestly rather spend whatever it is on paying him off and bringing a new manager in, than players in January.

Fair balanced post, I'd add that there is so much wrong with the club at the moment that just changing the manager won't be enough.

Who chooses the manager?
Our fans.. on 17:15 - Nov 5 with 1335 viewswhoflungdung

No you won't 247

That s hard to refute

Our fans.. on 17:45 - Nov 5 with 1277 viewsdobjack2

Our fans.. on 16:49 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

it's a fair and decent post mate but it does lack a sense of realism.

You make running a Premier League club is so easy and that we somehow were the only club to have ever found some kind of magic formula. No other team knew about this formula, so much so that it allowed you to laugh at others, that's how secret and powerful this magic formula was.

If only mate....

Club's get lucky with managerial appointments. It's as bloody simple as that.

If it was as easy as you're making out every club would be doing it. Football is cyclical, you've got to take the ups with the downs, to moan about them and daydream about some utopia that's only existed for about 5% of our whole existent is just folly.

Not trying to make it sound easy, it’s a multi million pound business. However we had a basic blueprint that we played a certain way.

As long as the managers didn’t veer too far away from that and we signed players that fitted that style we had continuity and could use that to our advantage. Managers had to be smart enough to adapt to counter what other teams did to us though.

That was the not so secret secret - continuity.. doesn’t matter whether you play possession football or hoof ball and it enabled us to compete with bigger hitters.

After the changes in recruitment and appointment of Monk we became an identikit football team playing football that changes with each appointment and with random signings. The issue being that these random signings are the same ones that other teams with more money are also looking at. Leads to inflated prices and adds to the loss of an identity that made us successful.

Lucky managerial appointments or shrewd ones? Only a few know the real answer to that but either the luck ran out or the decision makers forgot what got us there in the first place. Maybe a bit of both.

It is almost certain that we will get relegated sometime, experiences have shown that if you are in a mess off the pitch when it occurs you can drop through the next division without touching the sides.

Yes football is cyclical, Most of my time watching the swans has involved going to the likes of Carlisle, Hartlepool gillingham and Plymouth. However once you get to a high point you should be trying to stay there by doing the smart things that made you successful not trying to do what other clubs with sugar daddies are doing.
Our fans.. on 17:54 - Nov 5 with 1266 viewsswanforthemoney

To the OP. whenever we got behind the team, they absorbed our energy and ground it into the dust. As were singing away several square or backward balls then a misplaced pass just makes it all die away.
Rarely have I come out of a game feeling so flat, nothing to excite, but not really angry or miserable. Just flat, all the energy sucked out of me by the mind-numbing, anti-football we churn out.

I stand in the North Stand

Our fans.. on 18:01 - Nov 5 with 1255 viewslegoman

To those posters criticising fans booing players yesterday, I quote this from Paul Clement:

"The fans are frustrated - not for the first time. But today they showed it in a more ferocious way. it affected our performance and certain individuals but it's our job to deal with it"

Damn right Paul and you are paid very handsomely to devise strategies and tactics to deal with the opposition and to motivate the players; that is your job. To the players; you love it when the crowd are cheering, but the fans have simply had enough of your ineptitude. In no other job can you fail to do the very basics of your role and get away with no sanction whatsoever. The fans vent their frustration in a variety of ways - not all of which I agree with but they have had their fill. What amazes me is that it has taken this long for the booing to start.

You are grown men; young you may be but no-one forced you into this profession. You let yourselves, the club and the city down with your lack of passion. You must clearly have the ability so for heaven's sake man up and take responsibility for what you are paid to do.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Our fans.. on 18:23 - Nov 5 with 1232 viewsShaky

Well it was impossible to get a good sense of the abuse the team was getting yesterday on the feed I was watching, but of course it doesn't help the performance in any way

However, at the same time certainly from midway though the first half i didn't see a single freekick or corner taken with anything resembling basic competence. It was genuinely shocking.

The hallmark of a professional sportsman is that they supposedly have a robust mastery of technique that can stand up to hostile crowds. You don't get a crowd much more hostile than at a US Ryder Cup, but you don''t see European players topping or shanking every tee shot.

The collective collapse of basic technique yesterday was truly appalling, and there is something seriously wrong in the club. No doubt the crowd could have voiced their criticism in a more constructive manner, but smiling and clapping politely in response to that display is certainly not going to elicit the kind of deep surgery that is clearly so urgently required.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Our fans.. on 19:14 - Nov 5 with 1183 viewsdobjack2

Our fans.. on 18:01 - Nov 5 by legoman

To those posters criticising fans booing players yesterday, I quote this from Paul Clement:

"The fans are frustrated - not for the first time. But today they showed it in a more ferocious way. it affected our performance and certain individuals but it's our job to deal with it"

Damn right Paul and you are paid very handsomely to devise strategies and tactics to deal with the opposition and to motivate the players; that is your job. To the players; you love it when the crowd are cheering, but the fans have simply had enough of your ineptitude. In no other job can you fail to do the very basics of your role and get away with no sanction whatsoever. The fans vent their frustration in a variety of ways - not all of which I agree with but they have had their fill. What amazes me is that it has taken this long for the booing to start.

You are grown men; young you may be but no-one forced you into this profession. You let yourselves, the club and the city down with your lack of passion. You must clearly have the ability so for heaven's sake man up and take responsibility for what you are paid to do.

It might also be good to have our own ideas about what we are going to do to the opposition and force them to deal with us.
Our fans.. on 19:20 - Nov 5 with 1168 viewswhoflungdung

I can imagine few fans putting up with what we have right now

Some grounds would be quite dangerous witnessing that

Anyone in anyway sanguine needs help

Our fans.. on 19:22 - Nov 5 with 1163 viewsDarran

Our fans.. on 19:20 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

I can imagine few fans putting up with what we have right now

Some grounds would be quite dangerous witnessing that

Anyone in anyway sanguine needs help

So what did you do at the Huddersfield game a few weeks ago then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our fans.. (n/t) on 19:32 - Nov 5 with 1147 viewsLeftback

Our fans.. on 08:05 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

A truly pathetic and awful post from one of the worst posters on any forum anywhere, ever.

Literally clueless about not just the game of football but the running of it as well.

A lot of our fans are an absolute disgrace and the scenes witnessed yesterday have been happening on and off ever since I've been watching us. The stupid facking protest was probably the catalyst for igniting people's emotions but turning on our own players in such a vicious way is beyond contempt.

There is no excuse for it yet a simple paddy loving potato chump like you went chapter and verse in trying to do that, but you won't be the last, you'll be in similar company.

# The Premier League is hard, it gets harder every season, not easier, that's a myth. When you're first promoted your players and fans are all shiny and brand new and fully accept how difficult the challenge is. The fans would never turn on their own then.
# Teams like Bournemouth are struggling now, 3 seasons in, not a surprise. West Ham the same and talking about recruitment they've spent millions and really, really tried to build a team competing for the top 6 or 7. Ayew £20m Aunotovic £26m to name but 2. Joe Hart in goals, The little pea. And where are they and how are they performing? Everton have bust their record signing by more than £20m on a one trick pony who offers their hopes and desires absolutely fack all. They consider Siggy their worst ever signing and hate the posing, stroppy prick. Were they mismanaged as I thought that must be whatever every sad idiot wants eh? To be bought by some rich owner who would spend in the hundreds of millions. Or was it Koeman that's where the mismanagement came from as I'm sure many a Swans fan would've wanted him too. Southampton are struggling now, West Brom too, Stoke, Palace and around another half dozen all in a similar boat.

Our manager is out of his depth. It's as simple as that. He has thrown our huge early summer marquee signing under a bus because he doesn't like his personality by picking him twice against Man United. Still not adapted he's still coming out to the fans and LYING to us about. He's a LIAR. Mesa could've have been firing on all cylinders by now, the pass master from la Liga could've been a real force with ten games gone....

But no, Clement has tried his best to RUIN his career and he's doing the same with Clucas. A good game last week when you play him more attacking, the next week he's being asked to be an out and out defender when he's NEVER PLAYED THERE.

Genius Mr Clement with your back of a box of cereal football coaching badge and your history of following one guy around the world to get a job.

Does anyone honestly believe a different manager with a bit of energy, guile and courage can't get more out of our players?

We don't know our squad is bad or its true potential because Clement sets us up to defend. From minute one to 95 it's the same and the plan is to hope that something comes off during it, just the one something because we can get back into shapeagain then.

We have Tammy up front and he's literally isolated and I'm talking 20 to 30 yards of clear space between him and anyone supporting.

We have our full backs coming out with the ball from defence and there's NOTHING ON...... NOTHING. No one comes looking for it, no one wants it in the system we play because they know there's going to be no forward momentum or runners into space or little flicks and skills because CLEMENT DOESN'T COACH THIS. It's the 2 banks of 4..... At home to facking Brighton..... And hope to nick a goal.

Mesa was surely brought in to link up the two aspects of defence and attack and increase our tempo, get us on the ball more and keep us moving.

But Clement doesn't play him, and he's done a good job of hoodwinking the fans as well as some still believe he was at fault for the Man United goal in the cup.

He wasn't. Not a chance.

But Clement has made people believe he's not up to it when we really don't know, because on some of the evidence we've seen he's exactly what we need.

The best we've played this season has been second half versus Watford. Mesa came on and changed the game for us. But he made that mistake when really trying to go for the 3 points.

The rest has been history for him.

It's time to make Clement history.

Our fans.. on 20:19 - Nov 5 with 1094 viewsLeftback

Our fans.. on 08:05 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

A truly pathetic and awful post from one of the worst posters on any forum anywhere, ever.

Literally clueless about not just the game of football but the running of it as well.

A lot of our fans are an absolute disgrace and the scenes witnessed yesterday have been happening on and off ever since I've been watching us. The stupid facking protest was probably the catalyst for igniting people's emotions but turning on our own players in such a vicious way is beyond contempt.

There is no excuse for it yet a simple paddy loving potato chump like you went chapter and verse in trying to do that, but you won't be the last, you'll be in similar company.

# The Premier League is hard, it gets harder every season, not easier, that's a myth. When you're first promoted your players and fans are all shiny and brand new and fully accept how difficult the challenge is. The fans would never turn on their own then.
# Teams like Bournemouth are struggling now, 3 seasons in, not a surprise. West Ham the same and talking about recruitment they've spent millions and really, really tried to build a team competing for the top 6 or 7. Ayew £20m Aunotovic £26m to name but 2. Joe Hart in goals, The little pea. And where are they and how are they performing? Everton have bust their record signing by more than £20m on a one trick pony who offers their hopes and desires absolutely fack all. They consider Siggy their worst ever signing and hate the posing, stroppy prick. Were they mismanaged as I thought that must be whatever every sad idiot wants eh? To be bought by some rich owner who would spend in the hundreds of millions. Or was it Koeman that's where the mismanagement came from as I'm sure many a Swans fan would've wanted him too. Southampton are struggling now, West Brom too, Stoke, Palace and around another half dozen all in a similar boat.

Our manager is out of his depth. It's as simple as that. He has thrown our huge early summer marquee signing under a bus because he doesn't like his personality by picking him twice against Man United. Still not adapted he's still coming out to the fans and LYING to us about. He's a LIAR. Mesa could've have been firing on all cylinders by now, the pass master from la Liga could've been a real force with ten games gone....

But no, Clement has tried his best to RUIN his career and he's doing the same with Clucas. A good game last week when you play him more attacking, the next week he's being asked to be an out and out defender when he's NEVER PLAYED THERE.

Genius Mr Clement with your back of a box of cereal football coaching badge and your history of following one guy around the world to get a job.

Does anyone honestly believe a different manager with a bit of energy, guile and courage can't get more out of our players?

We don't know our squad is bad or its true potential because Clement sets us up to defend. From minute one to 95 it's the same and the plan is to hope that something comes off during it, just the one something because we can get back into shapeagain then.

We have Tammy up front and he's literally isolated and I'm talking 20 to 30 yards of clear space between him and anyone supporting.

We have our full backs coming out with the ball from defence and there's NOTHING ON...... NOTHING. No one comes looking for it, no one wants it in the system we play because they know there's going to be no forward momentum or runners into space or little flicks and skills because CLEMENT DOESN'T COACH THIS. It's the 2 banks of 4..... At home to facking Brighton..... And hope to nick a goal.

Mesa was surely brought in to link up the two aspects of defence and attack and increase our tempo, get us on the ball more and keep us moving.

But Clement doesn't play him, and he's done a good job of hoodwinking the fans as well as some still believe he was at fault for the Man United goal in the cup.

He wasn't. Not a chance.

But Clement has made people believe he's not up to it when we really don't know, because on some of the evidence we've seen he's exactly what we need.

The best we've played this season has been second half versus Watford. Mesa came on and changed the game for us. But he made that mistake when really trying to go for the 3 points.

The rest has been history for him.

It's time to make Clement history.

Thanks 'BOX OFFICE' your post struck a cord with me, l have often felt embarrassed for our club when players who have been brought to the city see their careers hit the rocks because the coaching staff lack the courage to build an attack minded team.
The stagnant/ sterile mood around the team was illustrated yesterday when we saw the Brighton coach unloading players etc , smiling, spring in their step only to turn around to see the swans team coach having to wait till they finished and reversed out.

The swans had to wait to enter their OWN stadium second !!
The body language of the Swans players coming off the bus said everything about Clements regime, no smiles, no eye contact with waiting fans, just trudging into the ground. Only two players took time to sign autographs etc, Fabianski and MESA!!
Did the swans really need to wait behind their opponents to get into their own stadium?
Can't the coaching brigade get even something as basic to team pride,motivation etc as preparing for a game properly and professionaly without having to queue at their own stadium?

It seemed very sad,set the tone for our afternoon!!
Our fans.. on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 1088 viewsjack247

Our fans.. on 18:01 - Nov 5 by legoman

This is another trait he has, apportioning blame.

He has blamed the players on a few occasions, recently the transfer window and now the fans. He was brilliant for us last season, but he just looks like a man who has run out of ideas. It’s almost certainly not the squad he wanted, but he should be able to figure it how to get a tune out of it.
Our fans.. on 20:51 - Nov 5 with 1063 viewsplasjack

Watched the Palace game today and at least they were supporting the team through thick and thin for 90 mins
Our fans were pathetic yesterday including me, but unless we get behind the team we are gone.
Off the field issues are all very well but will not help our fight for survival.
Our fans.. on 20:52 - Nov 5 with 1060 viewsmonmouth

Our fans.. on 19:14 - Nov 5 by dobjack2

It might also be good to have our own ideas about what we are going to do to the opposition and force them to deal with us.

Now that's just silly talk isn't it?

After all, there's no way that Real Madrid, PSG, Chelsea or Bayern in all our coach's extensive experience will ever have done that.

In truth, I doubt he's ever had to really coach anything before. Technically excellent players with tactics and approach worked out between the players and Ancelotti and then they just get on with it. I reckon he's a cone man, and now he has one idea, that all the 'badge men' like himand Monk with no mind of their own have and that is 'shape, shape, shape'. I've taken a while to get here but now I'm utterly convinced. He is gash.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our fans.. on 21:02 - Nov 5 with 1044 viewslonglostjack

Our fans.. on 20:23 - Nov 5 by jack247

This is another trait he has, apportioning blame.

He has blamed the players on a few occasions, recently the transfer window and now the fans. He was brilliant for us last season, but he just looks like a man who has run out of ideas. It’s almost certainly not the squad he wanted, but he should be able to figure it how to get a tune out of it.

I must admit I've never really taken to the bloke since he ran down the steps at Selhurst Park last season. That should have been Curt's victory to savour. He was too eager to get in the spotlight for my taste.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024