Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genuine question - from a Trust Member 19:19 - Nov 5 with 49904 viewsmarchamjack

Were The Trust any part of the discussion process to keep Clement?

Thanks in advance.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 15:43 - Nov 6 with 3569 viewsWarwickHunt

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 12:10 - Nov 6 by trampie

You are in the clique, you tow the party line, anyone talks about things the powers that be don't like and it's a different ball game.

*toe*
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 15:49 - Nov 6 with 3552 viewstrampie

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 13:00 - Nov 6 by Darran

So a couple of weeks ago when someone started a thread to debate it you said.....

It's done and we should move on. Jenkins and Co. were devious, the Trust were useless, the 2 entities will always be remembered in this way.

There's going to be a bitter taste in the mouth for a little while but there's no way I'm losing any passion for my football club and it pisses the fuçk out of me people moaning on like little girls.

We're getting older and we made our footballing dreams - but it was partly down to those 2 entities above so never forget that.

We've got a fuçking big game coming up and a league full year on year if we keep our heads and keep on keeping on. We're Premier League FFS

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

So why don’t you tell the posters of Planet Swans why a couple of weeks later you’ve changed your mind? And whilst you’re here tell everyone why you spent a whole game a few months ago shouting out “Jenkins you kunt” and why a few months later you’ve changed your mind on that one too.

I was wondering the same things myself, Chrissy is like the wind.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 16:03 - Nov 6 with 3532 viewslondonlisa2001

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 15:49 - Nov 6 by trampie

I was wondering the same things myself, Chrissy is like the wind.

So start a different thread about that then. Don't deflect from good discussions,
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 16:11 - Nov 6 with 3507 viewsLord_Bony

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 11:52 - Nov 6 by Darran

It’s never been a policy to ban people on here but some mods like Lord Bony let it go to their heads.
The owner of this site is 100% against banning and the removal of posts. I’ve actually had a conversation with him this very weekend about posts and threads being deleted and it’s going to stop.

Why do you keep bringing me into your pathetic argurments?

Can you name me one poster I have banned?

Phil should be thankful this site is well moderated at the moment.

Why was you sacked as a mod?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 16:51 - Nov 6 with 3442 viewswhoflungdung

Wirral one is innocent here.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:22 - Nov 6 with 3349 viewsMoscowJack

Ok, my. $0.02.

The Trust is becoming less and less vocal or visual every day. We have no idea what Stu Mac is doing, so people will jump to conclusions (rightly or wrongly).

We're struggling HUGELY as a club - basically the wheels have come off - but we're not hearing ANYTHING from the Trust to suggest that they (a) feel the same pain, (b) know how to address it and (c) will address it.

I've always seen the Trust's role as simply a vehicle for the fans' voices to be projected towards the club in one very strong and clear message. I think the Yanks position, as clearly the majority owners now, has diluted that voice to an extent, but the fans won't understand that if we're not being told what's been said to the Swans Board....and also what was accepted/rejected. For example, if the Trust asked for the tickets for the Swans v ManU game to be £15 but the club insisted on £30, the Trust should inform everyone that they at least tried. People can then form their own opinions on who's being greedy.

Is the Trust fit for purpose right now? I'm not sure. Maybe it needs to be reinvented in some other guise or have a reshuffle to get renewed attention from the fans, but it might just need a really strong push from the PR people to get us at least starting to understand what they're doing. I believe that they are very busy behind the scenes, but you'd never be able to tell from where we sit. In fact, I'd say that I've never heard less from the Trust than I have for the past few months.

If Stu Mac's not the person to be making statements about what the Trust have achieved (or at least tried to) then someone else needs to be that person as the silence is deafening.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:26 - Nov 6 with 3325 viewsDarran

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 16:11 - Nov 6 by Lord_Bony

Why do you keep bringing me into your pathetic argurments?

Can you name me one poster I have banned?

Phil should be thankful this site is well moderated at the moment.

Why was you sacked as a mod?

You’re a Mod that’s why.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:34 - Nov 6 with 3316 viewsLord_Bony

Thats a great answer.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:38 - Nov 6 with 3283 viewsDarran

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:34 - Nov 6 by Lord_Bony

Thats a great answer.

Thank you my Friend.
Don’t reply we don’t want Lisa going radio rental again because the thread is going off topic.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:39 - Nov 6 with 3288 viewsLord_Bony

Are you ok?

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:40 - Nov 6 with 3266 viewsDarran

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:39 - Nov 6 by Lord_Bony

Are you ok?

Perfect thanks.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:45 - Nov 6 with 3268 viewslonglostjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:22 - Nov 6 by MoscowJack

Ok, my. $0.02.

The Trust is becoming less and less vocal or visual every day. We have no idea what Stu Mac is doing, so people will jump to conclusions (rightly or wrongly).

We're struggling HUGELY as a club - basically the wheels have come off - but we're not hearing ANYTHING from the Trust to suggest that they (a) feel the same pain, (b) know how to address it and (c) will address it.

I've always seen the Trust's role as simply a vehicle for the fans' voices to be projected towards the club in one very strong and clear message. I think the Yanks position, as clearly the majority owners now, has diluted that voice to an extent, but the fans won't understand that if we're not being told what's been said to the Swans Board....and also what was accepted/rejected. For example, if the Trust asked for the tickets for the Swans v ManU game to be £15 but the club insisted on £30, the Trust should inform everyone that they at least tried. People can then form their own opinions on who's being greedy.

Is the Trust fit for purpose right now? I'm not sure. Maybe it needs to be reinvented in some other guise or have a reshuffle to get renewed attention from the fans, but it might just need a really strong push from the PR people to get us at least starting to understand what they're doing. I believe that they are very busy behind the scenes, but you'd never be able to tell from where we sit. In fact, I'd say that I've never heard less from the Trust than I have for the past few months.

If Stu Mac's not the person to be making statements about what the Trust have achieved (or at least tried to) then someone else needs to be that person as the silence is deafening.

Absolutely. It really is bizarre. What on earth are they doing on the PR front?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:49 - Nov 6 with 3259 viewsBillyChong

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:22 - Nov 6 by MoscowJack

Ok, my. $0.02.

Great post
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:54 - Nov 6 with 3240 viewsNeath_Jack

Ux will be back on here tomorrow, and next week, and next month etc etc, to tell us all that he agrees that communications are bad and must improve (That isn't a personal attack on Ux mind, at least he's showing his face on here). It's an absolute laughing stock, and i'll keep repeating it, the Trust are in the same dirty bed as the yanks and the former shareholders.

It needs to be disbanded and started again, a complete clear out.

And i'll keep saying it, we need Res, Lisa and ECB (personal circumstances don't allow that at the moment) on the trust board sooner rather than later, and i'm sure there's other candidates out there who would be equally as good too.

The time for it being about the kudos of being involved with the set up has long since passed.

And as i'm typing this, the smarmy looking Pearlman appears on my tv.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:59 - Nov 6 with 3225 viewslondonlisa2001

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:54 - Nov 6 by Neath_Jack

Ux will be back on here tomorrow, and next week, and next month etc etc, to tell us all that he agrees that communications are bad and must improve (That isn't a personal attack on Ux mind, at least he's showing his face on here). It's an absolute laughing stock, and i'll keep repeating it, the Trust are in the same dirty bed as the yanks and the former shareholders.

It needs to be disbanded and started again, a complete clear out.

And i'll keep saying it, we need Res, Lisa and ECB (personal circumstances don't allow that at the moment) on the trust board sooner rather than later, and i'm sure there's other candidates out there who would be equally as good too.

The time for it being about the kudos of being involved with the set up has long since passed.

And as i'm typing this, the smarmy looking Pearlman appears on my tv.

He looks just like someone and it's annoying me that I can't think who,

I'd agree with your point regarding Ux by the way. He's in an invidious position.
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:12 - Nov 6 with 3205 viewsSwanzay

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:59 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

I'd agree with your point regarding Ux by the way. He's in an invidious position.

Sam the Eagle?

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:15 - Nov 6 with 3191 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ted+danson&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUK

Argus!

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:17 - Nov 6 with 3179 viewsMoscowJack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:59 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

I think there are quite a few good people on the Trust (incl Ux), but the lack of communication and PR doesn't help any of us understand who they are or what they do, unfortunately.

Lisa - re. Pearlman - he reminds me of that character from Harry Enfield's shows that pops up in random locations just to go "Hi, I'm ______". I forgot his bl00dy name now! Off to Google it before it p!sses me off too much. Something like Ron someone......

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:20 - Nov 6 with 3166 viewswhoflungdung

Andrew Uxbridge is a decent guy albeit one I fell out with but that matters not.

Whst I d like to see is the Trust becoming proactive and aggressive not defensive

We re in a fight here

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:38 - Nov 6 with 3122 viewsMoscowJack

Chris Pearlman :)

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:41 - Nov 6 with 3110 viewswhoflungdung

I wish you were involved at our club ,Nick

Leave that cold corrupt megalopolis and buy a corner shop down Oystermouth

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:57 - Nov 6 with 3078 viewslondonlisa2001

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:15 - Nov 6 by Wingstandwood

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ted+danson&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUK

No. I know who it is now - it's the bloke who plays the Dad in the show 'The Middle'. He does look a bit like Ted Danson though as well.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:08 - Nov 6 with 3034 viewsjacabertawe

I think Pearlman looks like Henry Winkler.
I really had to be careful typing that surname.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:10 - Nov 6 with 3028 viewsMoscowJack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:41 - Nov 6 by whoflungdung

I wish you were involved at our club ,Nick

Leave that cold corrupt megalopolis and buy a corner shop down Oystermouth

I would love nothing more than to be involved with the Swans but gone are the days when someone's love of the club qualified them to have a chance at a job - we're PL now and we need real experts in each and every department. We should have in the first year we got to the PL but we still had to carry 'willing but useless' people in most areas.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a go at doing Jenkins' job, but it would only be for a few seconds before everyone started begging for HJ back!

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:13 - Nov 6 with 3013 viewswhoflungdung

Doubt that very much

Jenkins should really be walking naked into the Kalahari

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024