Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread 00:43 - Dec 29 with 50936 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:49 - Dec 30 with 3455 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Dec 30 by longlostjack

Talking of negativity, where has Dwight disappeared to?

DWIGHT? DWIGHT?

I am here my friend. I posted in another thread prior to the match how I thought we'd see one of our best performances of the season today. I will be the first to admit I was very wrong. It was another shocking performance for the first 85 minutes and a better team would have beaten us soundly.

It is an outstanding result though and it may very well influence the quality of players we'll be looking to bring in this January.

It was great to see the reaction from the players as the second went in. Hopefully it ignites something as it is embarrassing from us before that final 5 minutes.

Hopefully Carlos has seen enough of Clucas and Mesa and we'll only see them for cup games and in the U23s going forward.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:49 - Dec 30 with 3465 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Dec 30 by DanWelsh86

Man of the Match (BBC) - McBurnie

Are some of you that couldn't wait to slag him off over the past few weeks going to admit that he can be a big player here? He's certainly showing that he can compete with Bony and is far better than Tammy.

It was obvious the boy had talent, so pleased for him.

I'm pleased for McBurnie as well....I just didn't share the same opinion of his PL abilities as you.

Having said that, he certainly did add to the side when he came on for Tammy, who looked very limited.

Well done Ollie

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:55 - Dec 30 with 3389 viewsIslander

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 30 by ZZoric

Remove the useless fat waiter - slow and stupid, offers nothing, nada

Atleast TC has the confidence of the defence as an outlet - Mesa is non existent other than reactive scrambling scurrying desperation

Inspired decision by CC - he clearly spotted our weakest link - augurs well

We instantly had 11 vs 11
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:58 - Dec 30 with 3366 viewsswan65split

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Btw whats it like being proved wrong

whats it like not to see a wind up ? Lol

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:03 - Dec 30 with 3328 viewslonglostjack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:49 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am here my friend. I posted in another thread prior to the match how I thought we'd see one of our best performances of the season today. I will be the first to admit I was very wrong. It was another shocking performance for the first 85 minutes and a better team would have beaten us soundly.

It is an outstanding result though and it may very well influence the quality of players we'll be looking to bring in this January.

It was great to see the reaction from the players as the second went in. Hopefully it ignites something as it is embarrassing from us before that final 5 minutes.

Hopefully Carlos has seen enough of Clucas and Mesa and we'll only see them for cup games and in the U23s going forward.

Fair play. Agree with you on Clucas not so sure about Mesa.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:03 - Dec 30 with 3330 viewsIslander

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

I am pointing out your continued negativity of everything.

I don't need to post on here how good the win was. That's obvious isn't it?

Indeed - the negatives are currently spinning and lashing out on any positivity, bless em
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:11 - Dec 30 with 3237 viewswhoflungdung

I think I disagree about Mesa but I'm not sure

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:16 - Dec 30 with 3189 viewsjasper_T

Who in the u23 midfield can Clucas displace? Might have to start on the bench there.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Dec 30 with 3105 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:16 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

Who in the u23 midfield can Clucas displace? Might have to start on the bench there.

He simply offers nothing. I spent periods of the game solely watching him and nobody else. When we attacked he'd jog forward and never really be available for a pass. Then when we'd lose the ball he'd jog back and never really be involved in pressing the ball carrier or tracking any runs. Then we'd win the ball and he'd jog forward again and stand behind their defenders and midfielders, then jog back and so on.

If he wasn't earning probably £30,000+ a week I'd feel very sorry for him. Instead it I feel nothing except a little bit of anger. He's grossly out of his depth in this league and his £16m fee should have been better spent elsewhere.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:42 - Dec 30 with 3024 viewslonglostjack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He simply offers nothing. I spent periods of the game solely watching him and nobody else. When we attacked he'd jog forward and never really be available for a pass. Then when we'd lose the ball he'd jog back and never really be involved in pressing the ball carrier or tracking any runs. Then we'd win the ball and he'd jog forward again and stand behind their defenders and midfielders, then jog back and so on.

If he wasn't earning probably £30,000+ a week I'd feel very sorry for him. Instead it I feel nothing except a little bit of anger. He's grossly out of his depth in this league and his £16m fee should have been better spent elsewhere.

I watched him too, admittedly on a stream, but can't disagree with that. I thought that he might be more effective when switched to the middle but no. He also had the nerve to look exasperated at one stage as if it was the fault of the players in front if him. If we are trying to get back to a crisp attacking passing game based on pressing and possession he and Fer should be the first to go.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 18:43]

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:16 - Dec 30 with 2912 viewsEasternJack

Watched the match with the hospitality crowd today and got some deserved abuse for celebrating the goals like a madman.

A great result that Watford allowed us the opportunity to take.

If I’m being harsh, we need a new right back and an entire new midfield.
If I’m being kind, we need a new right back and we need to teach the rest of the team the basics around pass (accurately) and move.

Either way, we need Bony and Ayew fit and playing. Any news on what was up with Tammy? Was getting a lot of abuse from the team (and giving it back) throughout the game - and slowly hobbled off like his legs were broken when we were still chasing the game.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:43 - Dec 30 with 2844 viewsGlyn1

Just finished reading the Watford fans forum.

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/watford-fc-v-swansea-city-30-12-2017.5390

To save you the trouble. Referee Martin Atkinson is a c*nt who gave Swansea everything. Both our goals were offside and they had a good goal disallowed. And in nine pages, absolutely no mention of last season when they scored late to beat us 2-1. The amount of entitlement and self-pity on show is hilarious.

On another matter, the facilities for away fans at their ground is disgraceful. No alcohol, no televisions and the concourse is about 3 times too small.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:47 - Dec 30 with 2827 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:43 - Dec 30 by Glyn1

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/watford-fc-v-swansea-city-30-12-2017.5390

To save you the trouble. Referee Martin Atkinson is a c*nt who gave Swansea everything. Both our goals were offside and they had a good goal disallowed. And in nine pages, absolutely no mention of last season when they scored late to beat us 2-1. The amount of entitlement and self-pity on show is hilarious.

On another matter, the facilities for away fans at their ground is disgraceful. No alcohol, no televisions and the concourse is about 3 times too small.

So bit like this forum when we lose?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:00 - Dec 30 with 2793 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

Please leave me alone.

You started chasing me on this thread you fůcking clown 🤡

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:09 - Dec 30 with 2763 viewsjack2jack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:16 - Dec 30 by EasternJack

Watched the match with the hospitality crowd today and got some deserved abuse for celebrating the goals like a madman.

A great result that Watford allowed us the opportunity to take.

If I’m being harsh, we need a new right back and an entire new midfield.
If I’m being kind, we need a new right back and we need to teach the rest of the team the basics around pass (accurately) and move.

Either way, we need Bony and Ayew fit and playing. Any news on what was up with Tammy? Was getting a lot of abuse from the team (and giving it back) throughout the game - and slowly hobbled off like his legs were broken when we were still chasing the game.

According to CC a problem with his stomach.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Dec 30 with 2646 viewsWanderer

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 30 by union_jack

A couple of good things to highlight. We played very professionally after going into the lead, starving Watford of the ball by taking it into the corner. Also, the bench getting up including Clucas and Mesa to celebrate. They looked genuinely delighted for Carlos and the team.

And don't forget, we're only as dire as our confidence dictates. This should build confidence, so expect to see a spirited performance Tuesday.

You;re right can only build confidence and self belief, really taking to this manager, same squad and only a couple of days to prep, i am quite happy this morning.

by the way planning a 90 min, change that a 95 min dump on Tuesday.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:20 - Dec 30 with 2593 viewsJBT95

The 2-1 last season was in fact this very year let alone last season!
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:14 - Dec 30 with 2516 viewslonglostjack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:09 - Dec 30 by jack2jack

According to CC a problem with his stomach.

If he had the trots he hid it it well. The time he took to get off the field when we were losing.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:16 - Dec 30 with 2505 viewsSwansea93

Our first win against Marco Silva in how many attempts?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:21 - Dec 30 with 2487 viewsBloodyhills

Thanks for the synopsis, save me from wasting time reading their forum. :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024