Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw - Gone at end of season? 15:45 - Dec 29 with 11366 views34dfgdf54

I think so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42510431
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 18:55 - Dec 29 with 1645 viewsjackportis

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 18:04 - Dec 29 by Wingstandwood

I will forever remember your astute JP appraisal regarding the overrated talents of Morecambe And Wise so much so it has stuck in my mind for many years, I’m sure you had a David Dickerson avatar during those days.

Am I right to presume Clucas will never be overrated because he is hampered by being complete and utter shite in very unsubtle fashion and does and never will have a fawning press and media overhyping him? Unlike Morecambe And Wise?

That is correct it was actually Mark Jenkins from the hotel who looks like Dickerson after having Roy cropper. Yes Morcombe and wise are the Beatles of comedy. Everybody raves how wonderful but they are awful. I’m hoping as this next generation comes through m and wise will be long forgotten. Fantastic.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 19:20 - Dec 29 with 1582 viewswhoflungdung

In short, he s been rumbled .
In fairness to his family, he should walk now

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 20:44 - Dec 29 with 1494 viewsLoyal

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:52 - Dec 29 by chessgenius

I hope Huw Jenkins does not go at the end of the season otherwise supporters may end up regretting it. As I suspected the money coming into the club was less than the money going out. This is why key players have been sold and not replaced adequately.

Oh please think.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 21:02 - Dec 29 with 1452 viewsDewi1jack

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 17:40 - Dec 29 by AguycalledJack

Perhaps somebody could ask about the overspend when building the academy and which or more to the point who’s building firm benefited from this project? was this project ever put out to tender? if not? why not?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 17:43]

Questions like that will bring the roof down...

...And put it back up again for the right build company

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 10:21 - Dec 30 with 1329 viewsWarwickHunt

Perhaps somebody could ask about the overspend when building the academy and which or more to the point who’s building firm benefited from this project? was this project ever put out to tender? if not? why not?

It probably was and I'm sure the member of the board whose company had tendered for the job had no knowledge whatsoever of the other bids.

Absolutely no way would this have been allowed to happen.
Not a chance. An impossibility. Perish the thought.
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 11:01 - Dec 30 with 1290 viewsATFV

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:52 - Dec 29 by chessgenius

I hope Huw Jenkins does not go at the end of the season otherwise supporters may end up regretting it. As I suspected the money coming into the club was less than the money going out. This is why key players have been sold and not replaced adequately.

Well in that case, saving the half a million we are paying to a failed roofer and even bigger failure as a Director of Football will be hugely helpful. And when you add in the quarter of a million to be saved by binning "commercial consultant" Dineen - yes the same Dineen that oversaw the commercial operation that was labelled underperforming by the sellers and the buyers, their justification for the transaction - then we really will be quids in.
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 11:04 - Dec 30 with 1282 viewsATFV

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:37 - Dec 29 by thenorthbankbog

I did say yet. I’m more of a actions speak louder than words person and I’ve only noticed action at the stadium from the union. I hope it changes and everyone does come together

You must have missed the infinite number of media interviews that took place at the start of only the second week. You must have missed the traction the #backtojack hashtag is getting, that even the Union's own Twitter account has adopted. And you must have missed the Freedom of Information request put in to the Council over the stadium lease.

I'll resist the urge to dismiss and disparage your particular efforts in return.
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 11:08 - Dec 30 with 1276 viewsdonkonky

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 11:01 - Dec 30 by ATFV

Well in that case, saving the half a million we are paying to a failed roofer and even bigger failure as a Director of Football will be hugely helpful. And when you add in the quarter of a million to be saved by binning "commercial consultant" Dineen - yes the same Dineen that oversaw the commercial operation that was labelled underperforming by the sellers and the buyers, their justification for the transaction - then we really will be quids in.

The irony of the Dineen advisory role really made me laugh when you highlighted it at the recent forum😂. Couldn’t make up such a stupid scenario really eh! He has to have any paid position terminated immediately.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 11:12 - Dec 30 with 1271 viewsATFV

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 11:08 - Dec 30 by donkonky

The irony of the Dineen advisory role really made me laugh when you highlighted it at the recent forum😂. Couldn’t make up such a stupid scenario really eh! He has to have any paid position terminated immediately.

The Trust "trying" to justify it by saying he's advising all the new commercial staff and passing on his contacts - aye, as I said, one letter at a time! His "contacts" only extend as far as Low Cost Vans and Morgans Hotel anyway!
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 11:51 - Dec 30 with 1231 viewsmax936

That statement tells me he's feeling very sorry for himself because of the stick he's getting, he regrets not employing Brandan and signing Joey, how many times have he said he regrets not doing things differently, poor dab is looking for the sympathy vote, I really hope he spends his nights tossing and turning and not sleeping, then again he probably sleeps soundly he's got no conscious.

Really hope people don't get taken in by this statement, he's just looking for the sympathy vote again.

Also if Trust hasn't got any hidden skeletons they need to be all over this and quickly.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 12:33 - Dec 30 with 1218 viewsmax936

Innit, we know the reason for building the Academy to make the Club more saleable, that's not to say it wasn't needed, but did it really need to be that elaborate, where's Jaxx Building firm these days, still operating I wonder?

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 12:36 - Dec 30 with 1210 viewsmax936

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 17:52 - Dec 29 by 3swan

I very much hope there will be a counter announcement from the Trust correcting the comments made.

One thing that is there for all to see is that 24hrs after announcing a new manager he says he should have done everything to reappoint Rodgers a year ago.

Empty words Swanny, how many times have we heard him say things should have been done differently, I've lost count.

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 12:41 - Dec 30 with 1196 viewsBanosswan

Unfortunately, we still have chumps like this one on the evening post following us:

AGOJackswan
I bet all you fools were there at the Hull game ? Can’t wait to put your pound into the club to save them? What a bunch of ill informed idiots. Can we all remember where we came from and where we belong please... Yes Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgan Et al have lived the dream but they put the money in so why not let them reap some rewards? If any of you fools can do a better job put your money up and buy the club please.... then you can pay Routledge and Dyer mega cash for being rubbish every Saturday. I buy my season tickets every season since 1981 and seen the bad times from 1976 so take the tablet and remember how lucky we have been. Read the interview and what he says is right! People are misinterpreting THE truth,

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 12:52 - Dec 30 with 1177 viewsmax936

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 12:41 - Dec 30 by Banosswan

Unfortunately, we still have chumps like this one on the evening post following us:

AGOJackswan
I bet all you fools were there at the Hull game ? Can’t wait to put your pound into the club to save them? What a bunch of ill informed idiots. Can we all remember where we came from and where we belong please... Yes Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgan Et al have lived the dream but they put the money in so why not let them reap some rewards? If any of you fools can do a better job put your money up and buy the club please.... then you can pay Routledge and Dyer mega cash for being rubbish every Saturday. I buy my season tickets every season since 1981 and seen the bad times from 1976 so take the tablet and remember how lucky we have been. Read the interview and what he says is right! People are misinterpreting THE truth,

Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan have a lot of family members and hangers on, obviously
Its funny on how the majority of us are all wrong and the minority are all right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024