Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genuine Question 09:35 - Dec 31 with 6527 viewsJogo

For the Ollie lovers...what will it take for you to see that the team on the pitch is going nowhere and that it's time for a change?

Had it been anyone other than Holloway in charge we'd all want the manager out.

Our loyalty is to the club rather than any individual surely?
Genuine Question on 09:41 - Dec 31 with 4924 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Relegation or coitus with a dear family member and not calling them.
Genuine Question on 09:47 - Dec 31 with 4907 viewsDorse

Selling Freeman and replacing him with Joey Barton.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Genuine Question on 10:03 - Dec 31 with 4864 viewsPommyhoop

This thread absolutely reeks of Deja Vu

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Genuine Question on 10:40 - Dec 31 with 4799 viewsLongsufferingR

1) Fernandes up front and Caulker brought back as captain
2) Blloks
3) Yes
Genuine Question on 10:49 - Dec 31 with 4768 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Genuine Question on 10:40 - Dec 31 by LongsufferingR

1) Fernandes up front and Caulker brought back as captain
2) Blloks
3) Yes

Bit harsh on Fernandes, he has a surprising turn of pace, especially when Caterham lawyers are after him.
Genuine Question on 11:13 - Dec 31 with 4721 viewsRangersw12

Dropping into the bottom 3
Genuine Question on 11:26 - Dec 31 with 4686 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Short of being caught having sex with Jude on Shepherds Bush Green, I think Ollie will be pretty much sack-proof this season.

He’s rebuilding the squad, losing high earners and bringing in freebies and youngsters while (probably) taking a low salary himself.

With injured/suspended players coming back I think results will pick up and things look a little rosier for next season with some decent youngsters developing well.

Easy to call for a manager’s head, but that’s pretty lazy and meaningless unless you have a constructive suggestion as to what you think a better (and FFP-compliant) solution would be.
Genuine Question on 13:15 - Dec 31 with 4542 viewsNorthernr

"Our loyalty is to the club rather than any individual surely?"

Exactly, which is why all this "Ollie loves" "happy clappers" "club apologists" stuff is such absolute fcking bullsht. We're all QPR fans, it's just some think we should change the manager and others don't. They're simply people with a different opinion to you, not some secret, vindictive cult that would rather get relegated as long as Holloway doesn't lose his job.
Login to get fewer ads

Genuine Question on 13:55 - Dec 31 with 4428 viewsDannyPaddox

Genuine Question on 13:15 - Dec 31 by Northernr

"Our loyalty is to the club rather than any individual surely?"

Exactly, which is why all this "Ollie loves" "happy clappers" "club apologists" stuff is such absolute fcking bullsht. We're all QPR fans, it's just some think we should change the manager and others don't. They're simply people with a different opinion to you, not some secret, vindictive cult that would rather get relegated as long as Holloway doesn't lose his job.

Not The Ollymunati !?

Genuine Question on 13:58 - Dec 31 with 4417 viewsTonto

Genuine question;

Why did you feel it necessary to start yet another Ollie out thread when there are already several others...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Genuine Question on 14:19 - Dec 31 with 4364 viewsLythamR

But the team is going somewhere as quickly as contractual and financial restrictions will allow

What will it take YOU to see that, hmm?
Genuine Question on 14:38 - Dec 31 with 4301 viewsdaveB

I just want to support QPR really, I don't love or hate Holloway or any other manager I just want to go and support the team and hope they do well.

If i thought a change of manager would drastically improve us then I'd be all for it but history shows that rarely happens so am happy to keep going with Holloway
Genuine Question on 14:47 - Dec 31 with 4276 viewsPinnerPaul

Genuine Question on 14:38 - Dec 31 by daveB

I just want to support QPR really, I don't love or hate Holloway or any other manager I just want to go and support the team and hope they do well.

If i thought a change of manager would drastically improve us then I'd be all for it but history shows that rarely happens so am happy to keep going with Holloway

Yep, pretty much sums up how I'm feeling at the moment
Genuine Question on 15:07 - Dec 31 with 4232 viewsderbyhoop

The team is going nowhere because we haven't got a pot to p*** in. We've had virtually every central defender injured/unavailable at various times, so we've conceded more goals than we should have done.
Our goalscoring record isn't good but, when strikers with a worse record than ours (Ashley Fletcher) go for £7m, we're betting with the cards stacked against us.
Add in far too many players, signed by a selection of managers, that we can't get rid of because they are on contracts that don't run out until next Summer, at the earliest, and our hands are tied.

Those of us who had realistic expectations of bottom half and/or possible relegation candidates appreciate that what we have is what we can afford. I still don't see a different manager improving us significantly , given all the above.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Genuine Question on 15:30 - Dec 31 with 4191 viewsQPR_John

Genuine Question on 15:07 - Dec 31 by derbyhoop

The team is going nowhere because we haven't got a pot to p*** in. We've had virtually every central defender injured/unavailable at various times, so we've conceded more goals than we should have done.
Our goalscoring record isn't good but, when strikers with a worse record than ours (Ashley Fletcher) go for £7m, we're betting with the cards stacked against us.
Add in far too many players, signed by a selection of managers, that we can't get rid of because they are on contracts that don't run out until next Summer, at the earliest, and our hands are tied.

Those of us who had realistic expectations of bottom half and/or possible relegation candidates appreciate that what we have is what we can afford. I still don't see a different manager improving us significantly , given all the above.

"I still don't see a different manager improving us significantly , given all the above."

Improving us slightly might be something
Genuine Question on 15:56 - Dec 31 with 4152 viewssuperhoopdownunder

When are we going to start to have some pride in ourselves?
It has been downhill since Paladini, Tango and Cash and Fernandes came in

Losing every away game and accepting it
Playing crap football every week
It's not the QPR way

We need to lift our standards

(PS I accept there have been some highlights including
Warnock, Adel, 2010-11, wins vs the Scum, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool, and the Playoff final vs Derby)
Genuine Question on 15:59 - Dec 31 with 4142 viewsdaveB

Genuine Question on 15:56 - Dec 31 by superhoopdownunder

It's not the QPR way

Warnock, Adel, 2010-11, wins vs the Scum, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool, and the Playoff final vs Derby)

Do you think anyone wants us to lose every week,no one is happy when we get beat or just accepting it but what can we do. Rant and rave and call for new managers or new players or just get on with it and support the team.
Genuine Question on 16:06 - Dec 31 with 4129 viewsDubaiR

How about a realistic replacement given our financial position
Genuine Question on 16:08 - Dec 31 with 4127 viewsNorthernr

Genuine Question on 15:56 - Dec 31 by superhoopdownunder

It's not the QPR way

One of the constants in that is changing the manager all the time, way too often.
Happy New Year on 16:08 - Dec 31 with 4124 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Genuine Question on 15:59 - Dec 31 by daveB

Do you think anyone wants us to lose every week,no one is happy when we get beat or just accepting it but what can we do. Rant and rave and call for new managers or new players or just get on with it and support the team.

QPR supporters throughout the world I wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year and hope for better results and performances in 2018

Cheers

James

U R's
Genuine Question on 16:21 - Dec 31 with 4081 viewsQPR_John

Genuine Question on 15:59 - Dec 31 by daveB

I don't think calling for changes makes you any less a supporter.
Genuine Question on 16:33 - Dec 31 with 4059 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Genuine Question on 16:21 - Dec 31 by QPR_John

All I want is
Players trying - YES
Manager and background team that care - YES
Club run financially responsibility - YES
Dead wood moving on - YES
Better recruitment - YES
Improved results - No
Improved Performances - No
Exciting football - No

Maybe I am greedy but that is the QPR I grew up to love in the 70's, 80's and 90's (surely as a club we have standards we want to reach)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 16:34]
Genuine Question on 17:10 - Dec 31 with 3993 viewsCiderwithRsie

Of course not.No-one wants to carry on as we are, new manager or not.

But calling for the manager to be sacked every poxy season even though every time we sack one we don't get any better, and even though the reason Holloway got the job last time wasn't because he was the outstanding candidate on the shortlist, it's because frankly no-one else wanted it, suggests that the supporters in question have the memory of a goldfish or have just missed the point. (And no, it's nothing to do with stupid hats, either.)

And for God's sake can we give it a rest with the "Olly-lovers" and "Olly-haters," "Happy clappers" and "meltdowns". QPR are knee deep in the cr*p and have been for years, we all want to get out, all suggestions welcome.
Genuine Question on 17:42 - Dec 31 with 3937 viewsdaveB

never said it did make you less of a supporter
Genuine Question on 18:01 - Dec 31 with 3881 viewsJogo

You know exactly what you are going to get with Ollie...which is absolutely nothing...more of the same dross. There are plenty of teams without a pot to p1ss in and it's not always about buying your way out of trouble. There are some managers that manage to get a tune out of bang average players. I actually think our squad is half decent for this level, it's just the manager holding them back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024