Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves 10:43 - Jan 9 with 9575 viewsTheUnion

After seeing the mixed response to our plans we have decided to do nothing at this game. If any of you have ideas I have seen some good ones on here then please don’t just spout about it get in contact and let’s implement them together. We will be back at the Liverpool game with plans well and truly underway. Anyway good luck to whatever you decide to do.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 10:44]
Wolves on 17:11 - Jan 9 with 2209 viewsswancity

Wolves on 16:45 - Jan 9 by thornabyswan

I can see where Mike is coming from I have a season ticket and have not been to a home game for a few months.
Jenkins Morgan Dineen Katzen Davies and Jvz have a lot to answer for.
They have ripped the heart out of the club and all for greed.
They have left the club on the edge now we could well end up as the next Coventry.
And it was totally avoidable.
The sooner they all fukc off the better because when you have supporters of 52 and 42 years thinking about packing it in the club really has a problem.

Spot on, my sentiments exactly. Someone I respect earlier commented that " it doesn't matter who owns the Club ". Well it certainly does matter. There are lots of significant reasons why but in our case, after what had previously happened around 15 years ago when ownership changed hands a few times, you can see what happens when it gets into the wrong dirty stinking slimy hands.

We thought that we were above all the shenanigans that goes with Club owners feathering their own nests. How wrong we were as it now is emerging slowly but surely that, for years, our owners were doing just that. And further they sold it again in devious fashion to firstly ensure that they looked after themselves.

It's taken a lot off it for me in terms of my support. I've been a fan since 1971 and will continue to be but this has taken all the gloss off. It's a bit like taking your wife back after she's cheated on you to use that analogy. The cu nts.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Wolves on 17:15 - Jan 9 with 2199 viewsmax936

I wouldn't play your cards out on here we're being watched as it is, any plans should be kept under wraps IMO.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wolves on 17:37 - Jan 9 with 2152 views1983

Hi Mart6 and Swansecityx is JVZ

How do I claim my £5

Wolves on 17:45 - Jan 9 with 2136 viewsmax936

Wolves on 17:37 - Jan 9 by 1983

Hi Mart6 and Swansecityx is JVZ

How do I claim my £5

Wouldn't surprise me, they're one of the sellouts or close to the sellouts at least. Shouldn't give them to attention they crave, don't respond to their threads or posts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wolves on 17:49 - Jan 9 with 2132 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wolves on 14:52 - Jan 9 by byron

Do nothing???
A cunning change of tact. That’ll really showum.

The phrase is "change of tack". Thickie

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wolves on 17:51 - Jan 9 with 2130 viewsAguycalledJack

Wolves on 14:22 - Jan 9 by Pegojack

No, sorry Chris. it's the routine dishonesty and low life conning that gets me, with the implicit assumption we'll swallow any old sh1te.

If I go into Tesco to buy a loaf of bread and it's marked up as 75p on the shelf, I don't expect to be told at the check out, "that's 75p and another 15p booking charge please, or you can't have it".

My response there, and my response to the Swans' owners now, is to stuff your loaf of bread (and your football club) up your arse! After 52 years, I've getting very close to the end with this club, mate......

I went to book 4 tickets in person at Cardiff Motorpint arena before Xmas. Payment by Card whether credit or debit attracted a £2.50 fee per ticket.

Payment in cash attracted no such fee.

So what’s the difference between the Motorpoint arena and the liberty stadium?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 17:52]
Wolves on 18:03 - Jan 9 with 2088 viewsthornabyswan

Wolves on 17:51 - Jan 9 by AguycalledJack

I went to book 4 tickets in person at Cardiff Motorpint arena before Xmas. Payment by Card whether credit or debit attracted a £2.50 fee per ticket.

I have no problem with the charge.
The rest of the club is rotten though or are you happy with the way it's going.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Wolves on 18:05 - Jan 9 with 2083 viewsthenorthbankbog

Wolves on 17:51 - Jan 9 by AguycalledJack

The Motorpoint Arena is not owned or run by American hedge funders who are out to extract every last penny out of their customers before dragging the club into potential oblivion.
Yet our fan base are happy enough to bend over and take it without any lube. I remember when our fans had a backbone now the fan base is no different to that lot up the road when Tan changed their colours.
Login to get fewer ads

Wolves on 18:08 - Jan 9 with 2078 viewsAguycalledJack

Wolves on 18:05 - Jan 9 by thenorthbankbog

The Motorpoint Arena is not owned or run by American hedge funders who are out to extract every last penny out of their customers before dragging the club into potential oblivion.
Yet our fan base are happy enough to bend over and take it without any lube. I remember when our fans had a backbone now the fan base is no different to that lot up the road when Tan changed their colours.

Wolves on 18:36 - Jan 9 with 2028 viewsbyron

Exactly what we said at the time, you thought you were different but you ain’t. In fact, you are far worse, let’s face it you haven’t done a thing. Big nose doesn’t even need security does he? We got Tan to reverse his bizarre decision which we could do nothing about. Your own kind, the trust, did nothing as your club was changed forever Tan is proving to be a decent owner in all honesty, let down by poor CEOs if anything and yes men making terrible decisions. You don’t know it, but you lot need a relegation to start over.

Benny

Wolves on 18:51 - Jan 9 with 2010 viewsswanseacityx

Biggest back track I have ever seen !@!

What a bunch of clowns
Wolves on 18:57 - Jan 9 with 1990 viewslonglostjack

Wolves on 18:36 - Jan 9 by byron

Exactly what we said at the time, you thought you were different but you ain’t. In fact, you are far worse, let’s face it you haven’t done a thing. Big nose doesn’t even need security does he? We got Tan to reverse his bizarre decision which we could do nothing about. Your own kind, the trust, did nothing as your club was changed forever Tan is proving to be a decent owner in all honesty, let down by poor CEOs if anything and yes men making terrible decisions. You don’t know it, but you lot need a relegation to start over.

It's Byron the Jack again. Jog on you wombat.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wolves on 18:57 - Jan 9 with 1991 viewsShonky

-167 pretty impressive

Its just a ride...

Wolves on 23:26 - Jan 9 with 1854 viewsTheResurrection

Please detail, intelligently, how exactly they are "extracting every last penny out of their customers"?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Wolves on 23:28 - Jan 9 with 1848 viewsLoyal

Wolves on 18:36 - Jan 9 by byron

Its been said before, your clubs fans did nothing, and that is because you dont care.
Whatever happens it will be 100% more than you could ever wish for at Cardiff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wolves on 23:31 - Jan 9 with 1840 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wolves on 23:26 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

Please detail, intelligently, how exactly they are "extracting every last penny out of their customers"?

Chris, you seem very pro the Americans recently , any reason you appear to have changed stance, this is a serious question, not a wind up.
Wolves on 23:49 - Jan 9 with 1824 viewsTheResurrection

Wolves on 23:31 - Jan 9 by Treforys_Jack

Chris, you seem very pro the Americans recently , any reason you appear to have changed stance, this is a serious question, not a wind up.

I'm not pro or anti anything per se, I just think we're digging our own grave, regardless of the legitimacy of our gripes.

I just want us to give ourselves the best chance of staying up and thats not going to happen with all this disharmony.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Wolves on 00:01 - Jan 10 with 1812 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wolves on 23:49 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

I'm not pro or anti anything per se, I just think we're digging our own grave, regardless of the legitimacy of our gripes.

I just want us to give ourselves the best chance of staying up and thats not going to happen with all this disharmony.

Fair enough, just don't know if its worth staying up in our current guise.
Wolves on 07:52 - Jan 10 with 1748 viewsAngelRangelQS

Wolves on 00:01 - Jan 10 by Treforys_Jack

Fair enough, just don't know if its worth staying up in our current guise.

Well what guise will we be in if we get relegated?

Owned by the same people, pulling the same sh*t, signing rubbish players but in a lower division
Wolves on 09:40 - Jan 10 with 1680 viewsTailGunner

Wolves on 23:28 - Jan 9 by Loyal

Its been said before, your clubs fans did nothing, and that is because you dont care.
Whatever happens it will be 100% more than you could ever wish for at Cardiff.

Our fans have been against sake / takeover from start.
Those Tvvats turned up at games with Malaysian flags and fought each other.
Spent their season in the spotlight in RED!
Wolves on 09:52 - Jan 10 with 1663 viewsattila_the_hun

everyone should turn up wearing these, since fans are invisible, not seen or listened to. Few thousand wearing them would be pretty creepy https://www.amazon.co.uk/HeroNeo%C2%AE-Plastic-Plain-Costume-Thick-White/dp/B00J

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024