Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread 12:00 - Feb 12 with 21947 viewsRAFCBLUE

UPDATE 12.00 on 19 February 2018:

2-2. Nothing more to see here.

Relive the magic here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43107425
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 11:55]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 12:08 - Feb 12 with 12242 viewsrochdaleriddler

If it was Fred who last went 10 years ago- tough

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

The on 13:22 - Feb 12 with 12070 viewsColRAFC91

1 Adult Sandy Lane ticket spare. £17. Can meet at or near the ground on match day.
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 13:31 - Feb 12 with 12029 viewsSaxonDale

Is that ticket still spare please Col? In need of two tickets- if anyone please knows any others going.
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:03 - Feb 12 with 11898 viewsColRAFC91

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 13:31 - Feb 12 by SaxonDale

Is that ticket still spare please Col? In need of two tickets- if anyone please knows any others going.

Pm'd you SaxonDale
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:06 - Feb 12 with 11872 viewsmexmike

Doh, just seen this after I posted my begging post.

After a kids ticket for Sandy if any going.
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:55 - Feb 12 with 11708 viewsbazingadale

I'll take £70 for my ticket any takers?
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:57 - Feb 12 with 11701 viewsrochedale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:55 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

Will it be you or Paulheymanguy who turns up with the ticket?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:02 - Feb 12 with 11662 views100notout

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:55 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

Is there a flag included for that price?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:02 - Feb 12 with 11655 viewsbazingadale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:57 - Feb 12 by rochedale

Will it be you or Paulheymanguy who turns up with the ticket?

I'll see how I feel on the day
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:07 - Feb 12 with 11604 viewsTVOS1907

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:02 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

I'll see how I feel on the day

Negative, probably.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:10 - Feb 12 with 11597 viewsMolly

I'd be very worried if I were you now you have declared that in public. You really should look at section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. Remember ignorance of the law is no excuse if you have comited a criminal offence.
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:13 - Feb 12 with 11572 viewsbazingadale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:10 - Feb 12 by Molly

I'd be very worried if I were you now you have declared that in public. You really should look at section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. Remember ignorance of the law is no excuse if you have comited a criminal offence.

Posted as a joke but that was clearly lost here. Wouldn't sell it it for any value.
The on 16:19 - Feb 12 with 11534 viewsjudd

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:13 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

Posted as a joke but that was clearly lost here. Wouldn't sell it it for any value.

Poll: What is it to be then?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:22 - Feb 12 with 11524 viewsMolly

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:13 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

My apologies for not being amused. I fear my psychic powers must have deserted me this afternoon. If this was true then you have a bizarre sense of humour .
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:26 - Feb 12 with 11484 viewsbazingadale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:22 - Feb 12 by Molly

My apologies for not being amused. I fear my psychic powers must have deserted me this afternoon. If this was true then you have a bizarre sense of humour .

everything i post is in jest or a joke so i'd take it with a pinch of salt
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:30 - Feb 12 with 11458 viewsMolly

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:26 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

If everything you post is in jest then judging by your past history your sense of humour is beyond bizarre.
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:30 - Feb 12 with 11449 viewsjudd

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:26 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

Don't talk sheet.

Poll: What is it to be then?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:42 - Feb 12 with 11376 viewsbazingadale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:30 - Feb 12 by Molly

If everything you post is in jest then judging by your past history your sense of humour is beyond bizarre.

i'd prefer to say unique
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:45 - Feb 12 with 11362 views1949er

After 69 years supporting Dale I now find myself without.If anyone can help I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in anticipation.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:48 - Feb 12 with 11343 views100notout

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:45 - Feb 12 by 1949er

After 69 years supporting Dale I now find myself without.If anyone can help I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in anticipation.

can't help you mate but what stand are you looking for?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:51 - Feb 12 with 11323 views1949er

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:48 - Feb 12 by 100notout

can't help you mate but what stand are you looking for?

Sandy

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

The on 17:00 - Feb 12 with 11259 viewsDaleiLama

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:42 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

i'd prefer to say unique

I can see that.

Unhinged,
Noisome,
Irritating and
Quite
Utterly
Embarrassing
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 17:02]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 17:08 - Feb 12 with 11216 viewsrochedale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:51 - Feb 12 by 1949er

Sandy

Good luck

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 17:42 - Feb 12 with 11079 viewsMolly

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:42 - Feb 12 by bazingadale

i'd prefer to say unique

I bet you would. What a pity you can't, but never mind you might be able to one day
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 18:37 - Feb 12 with 10952 viewspnc4eva1

Unfortunately I have not been able to get a ticket. After years of standing in the Sandy through thick and thin I missed out.

If there is anyone who has a spare spurs ticket please pm me. I no longer live in the area but would be able to meet up on Sunday.

I'm probably clutching at straws but it's worth a shot

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024