Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:31 - Feb 22 with 35831 viewsjackharris

Team to follow...

Well I went out to watch the rugby and didn’t get chance, whoops... (edit)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:49 - Feb 24 with 4127 viewsAguycalledJack

Anybody know of a good greasy spoon for a matchday fry up in Brighton?
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:20 - Feb 24 with 4013 viewsjack_lord

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Feb 22 by epaul

Theres about a dozen of us travelling down from london bridge thinking of going to lewes pre match

A mate of mine lived in Lewes. Think he might have been minted as he lived next door to Freddie Laker.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:49 - Feb 24 with 3897 viewsairedale

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:20 - Feb 24 by jack_lord

A mate of mine lived in Lewes. Think he might have been minted as he lived next door to Freddie Laker.

You could tell it was Laker’s house, it didn’t have a driveway, it had a runway.

Boom boom tish!
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:40 - Feb 24 with 3832 viewsAmbergambler

Brighton haven't lost at home to any team outside the top 4 - until today!!
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Feb 24 with 3761 viewstrampie

Disastrous current scoreline from the new Filbert Street, Stoke are winning, this could be a disastrous day for the Swans unless they put in a huge performance.

It's going to kick off on here tonight if Swans lose and are back in the relegation zone when fans realise only 10 games to go, everybody apart from the Soton-WHU anomaly played the same amount of away and home games, it will be an accurate league table.

I'm beginning to think Swans need to produce the performance of the season in this vital game.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:31 - Feb 24 with 3746 viewskarnataka

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Feb 24 by trampie

Disastrous current scoreline from the new Filbert Street, Stoke are winning, this could be a disastrous day for the Swans unless they put in a huge performance.

It's going to kick off on here tonight if Swans lose and are back in the relegation zone when fans realise only 10 games to go, everybody apart from the Soton-WHU anomaly played the same amount of away and home games, it will be an accurate league table.

I'm beginning to think Swans need to produce the performance of the season in this vital game.

We need to produce the performance of the season in every game for the rest of the season. Contradiction in terms, I know, but still has to be done
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:59 - Feb 24 with 3656 viewslonglostjack

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Feb 24 by trampie

Don't panic Captain Mainwaring ! Ayew a man or a boy ? The brothers will save us.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:59 - Feb 24 with 3664 viewsAmbergambler

C'mon you foxes!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 24 with 3650 viewsJohnw102

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:59 - Feb 24 by Ambergambler

C'mon you foxes!!

Feel dirty witty here wanting Leicester to score more goals!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 24 with 3634 viewsjasper_T

No fullback and three wingers on the bench again.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 24 with 3633 viewsGroo

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:59 - Feb 24 by Ambergambler

C'mon you foxes!!

Own goal by Butland lol

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Feb 24 with 3605 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 24 by Johnw102

Feel dirty witty here wanting Leicester to score more goals!

Got to be done!

Apart from Joe, Stoke really are a thuggish horrible team.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 24 with 3478 viewsTheKirkyLife

No changes. How Routledge makes the bench over Roberts or James baffles me.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Feb 24 with 3464 viewsJohnw102

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Feb 24 by Ambergambler

Got to be done!

Apart from Joe, Stoke really are a thuggish horrible team.

Joe got booked after first 9 mins so learning from them.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Feb 24 with 3344 viewsairedale

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 24 by TheKirkyLife

No changes. How Routledge makes the bench over Roberts or James baffles me.

He’s probably picked because of his experience. Plus of course, as a current senior squad member, he’s worth a few million.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 24 with 3310 viewsJack123

Any links for the good quality stream epaul put up the other week?, looks like flawless is going to let me down.

libera nos a malo

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 24 with 3096 viewsjasper_T

Is the co commentator having a stroke. Struggling to put sentences together.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 24 with 3094 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:24 - Feb 23 by Wanderer

Outstanding thread opener again Jackharris

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 24 with 2792 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Even if they miss this penalty they should be 2 or 3-0 up. Another horrific away performance from us so far.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

N/A. on 15:19 - Feb 24 with 2780 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:13]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Feb 24 with 2728 viewsElward

Stupid tackle
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Feb 24 with 2711 viewsTheKirkyLife

Typical hater response already. There's 70 minutes left to get back in the match.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Feb 24 with 2661 viewsjasper_T

All three cbs looking dodgy today.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 2568 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Feb 24 by TheKirkyLife

Typical hater response already. There's 70 minutes left to get back in the match.

Yeah and watch us wait until the final 10 minutes to actually put a team on the pitch capable of actually creating numerous chances.

Every away game under Carlos has been woeful, even against lower league sides. We don't try to score, it is as bad as anything under Clement away from home. Hoof it to Ayew and hope something happens. It's awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

N/A. on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 2558 viewsHuw57

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

All three cbs looking dodgy today.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:13]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024