Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:31 - Feb 22 with 36594 viewsjackharris

Team to follow...

Well I went out to watch the rugby and didn’t get chance, whoops... (edit)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 24 with 3002 viewspaulv2k4

What a kick in the balls to our Goal Difference too. Boo. Was really hoping for draw today.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 24 with 2971 viewsbluenile

I refuse to get carried away with condemning the manager. Some of the players have not turned up, and that's unforgiveable. The Sports reporter who said "Whoever thought Kyle Naughton is a Premier league player needs shooting" was exactly correct. I'd be happy if he never wears the shirt again, he's a complete yellow belly. . . . . . . . We go again next week, and we'd better make sure that we beat West Ham. We had to lose eventually, and I do think that if we'd had the guile to score that chance just before half time, then the day might have been different. Van Der Hoorn has played well this season, but that challenge from behind the player in the box was stupid and naive.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 16:56]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 24 with 2942 viewstrampie

Ive tried warning this board for the last week of the dangers of today, there was posters on here getting carried away, Brighton was always likely to win and put us deep deep in the poop.
Our next away game is Huddersfield away and Huddersfield will be the favourites in that match up and if things go in favour of the home team then it could be another nail in our coffin.
Looks like we might have to rely on having a good home record from now on to try and stay up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 24 with 2931 viewsJohnw102

Connor got to be played surely!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 24 with 2930 viewsJackSkellington

F*ck me, that was dreadful. Let's hope Carvalhal learns from that debacle now and doesn't do it again. Oh and consider playing Roberts instead of Naughton next game, that was the performance of a player who knows he's got no competition for his place.
N/A. on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 2826 viewsHuw57

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 24 by JackSkellington

F*ck me, that was dreadful. Let's hope Carvalhal learns from that debacle now and doesn't do it again. Oh and consider playing Roberts instead of Naughton next game, that was the performance of a player who knows he's got no competition for his place.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:14]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 24 with 2735 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 24 by JackSkellington

I don't think that playing Roberts instead of Naughton is anything less than an absolute must.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 24 with 2687 viewstheloneranger

Gung-ho management and naive tactics today.

Houghton must have thought Carlos was taking the p*ss!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 24 with 2673 viewsairedale

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 24 by jacabertawe

I don't think that playing Roberts instead of Naughton is anything less than an absolute must.

Yeah, a lot of people are Naughton supporters with you there.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 24 with 2626 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 24 by airedale

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 24 with 2613 viewsmagicdaps10

I am all for gung ho tactics but not that early in the game.

1-0 down with 10 mins to go, that is the time.........the winning team are more sure to sit back deep, today BHA just picked us off on the counter.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 24 with 2587 viewskarnataka

If that isn't the mother of all wake up calls, I don't know what is.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 24 with 2531 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 24 by karnataka

If that isn't the mother of all wake up calls, I don't know what is.

Yeah. First defeat in 10 games though so let’s not get too despondent. But this is going to go all the way.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 24 with 2470 viewslifelong

A poor result but not the end of the world, look at the table, 5 points between us and 10th, any 3 from 10 can still go down.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Feb 24 with 2411 viewsbonymine

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah. First defeat in 10 games though so let’s not get too despondent. But this is going to go all the way.

The masochist that I am craves for a last day survival win against Stoke RFC to send them down together with the bonus of that absolute kunt Charlie Adam missing a penalty or being sent off (or both !) ....hold on to your seats ladies and gents this is going to be an interesting couple of months 👍😂

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:38 - Feb 24 with 2317 viewsmax936

On that performance we’re going down, simple as thaf lm sorry to say.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:39 - Feb 24 with 2310 viewstheloneranger

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Feb 24 by bonymine

The masochist that I am craves for a last day survival win against Stoke RFC to send them down together with the bonus of that absolute kunt Charlie Adam missing a penalty or being sent off (or both !) ....hold on to your seats ladies and gents this is going to be an interesting couple of months 👍😂

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Football League Super Computer has got us to beat Stoke on the final day, and Stoke get relegated on goal difference and we stay up on goal difference 🤔😀

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Feb 24 with 2281 viewsJack_Kass

So if we're brushing that performance under the carpet, then at the same time we're saying that we're relying solely on home games to survive?

We've been clueless and dire in every away game this year, including the cup. Today was the score line that Leicester should have been, had we not been on the good side of fortune.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:45 - Feb 24 with 2258 viewsGriffting

Blimey, the defending on all goals and the lead up to the pen was absolutely comical.
After Clucas stating it was the biggest game of the season so far and Carlos saying Mawson was one of the prems best it’s not really a shock we go and get battered.
Brighton have 26 goals this season.. 20% have come against us. First team to take 6 points of us as well?? Standard Swansea things.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:56 - Feb 24 with 2193 viewskarnataka

Well, at least we won't be last on MOTD for a change.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:57 - Feb 24 with 2184 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:38 - Feb 24 by max936

On that performance we’re going down, simple as thaf lm sorry to say.

I agree.
We had a poor and imbalanced squad before the window and before Carlos arrived. It is the same now. Fortunately we now have a more experienced manager to try and deal with the Jenkins clusterfeck.
I hope the previous results were not just the corpse kicking and Carlos can turn things around.
He made mistakes today and I hope we don't start any more League away matches without 5 at the back. It was a complete horror show when we went four In defence.
Fortunately there are loads of teams in the same boat as us and we have Sanches to come back. Maybe Carlos can get him up to speed.
If we survive we need a complete overhaul on and off the pitch starting with Jenkins out the door.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 2173 viewsbluenile

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 24 by airedale

Wooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!............................wrong end of the stick there old bean.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 2167 viewsbonymine

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:39 - Feb 24 by theloneranger

Football League Super Computer has got us to beat Stoke on the final day, and Stoke get relegated on goal difference and we stay up on goal difference 🤔😀

All my dreams come true that 😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Feb 24 with 2044 viewskarnataka

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:59 - Feb 24 by bonymine

Yes, as long as we don't get Bobby Madley as ref.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:37 - Feb 24 with 2022 viewsLoyal

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:59 - Feb 24 by bonymine

Nobody needs that type of shit in their lives.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024